February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Lol, feel much happier after that lil rant!

Seems like all of us have cheered up a bit this week which is nice? I am I right? xx

We do sound alot happier this week ladies :)

Kellan it's staying lol don't think i would have changed it anyway..

I have to say am quite lucky my hubby only had one ex he was with on and off for 7 years and i used to date her brother lol she is a psycho but not towards us. (knocking on wood as i'm saying it ) I feel bad for you ladies cuz i probably would have just ended it with him if there was am not strong enough to handle all that so my hat goes off to you ladies for dealing with it well :)

Am having 2 crusty rolls with ham :) no cake...yet! lol i really need to start eating more..i have a bowl of cereal if i have time then usually nothing till dinner then that's it. Have to keep reminding myself am supposed to eat an extra 500 good calories :)

bw- i seen your bump pic and there's nothing to you except your bump :)

Who's planning on breastfeeding or bottlefeeding? xx

I really want to breastfeed although I am very scared about it!

I hadn't made a decision but when alex was born they just stuck him on me when i was in recovery..he took to it brilliantly but he kept waking every 2 hours or so and i couldn't handle it..so went on to bottles and he was on a 4 hour routine to 4 weeks then he changed to 8 hours..i want to do it this time but if i can't handle it again am just going to express and do it in bottles xx

Lol yes PC deffo :)

I just had pasta bake mmm it was lovely!

My intention is to breast feed, or express but if for some reason i cant produce enough milk or something, im not going to get too down about it, that was advise from my friend :)

xx

Wow some good news, BW is viable! Wahoo!

Aimee, where is the mamas and papas store? how far do you reckon it is from Rotherham? (thats where the in laws live!) I cant believe there isnt a hospital in hundersfield! my town is tiny compared to there and we've got a local maternity unit!

Prob about 1 hour away from there chick, defo worth the drive!

There is a massive hospital here just no maternity unit! There is a birthing centre but you can only go there if you are super low risk plus if your baby got in trouble you would have to go to halifax by ambulance which is around 7 miles.

Thanks Aimee! Def worth the drive, next time we go up we are going. I'll leave OH in the pub and take his mum she'll enjoy it more!

My mum said with all three of us we werent satisfied at night, she jkept going with all of us, but once she did a top up night feed, we all slept much better.

Oh and then that sounds similar to me, I can give birth in my local centre if I am low risk, if not I have to go to the main hospital which is 15 miles away. However that is the next big city so would expect it, unlike you!

Suzie how do you forget to eat?? thats the last thing i think of befor bed and when i wake up lol.... just had 2 bags on pickled onion moster munch! NOM NOM !!
i dont really drink fizzy drinks... but will have the odd glass of coke zero.. which gives me terrible heartburn... ah when i was preg with paris.. all i would want to eat is creme eggs and drink fanta twist

i have a thing for wispa gold at the mo

x

Just went to asda to do the shop which we don't usually we go to Morrison's but i am very surprised at the baby clothes they have there they are gorgeous so we bought some :D

I am lucky DH has no other kids and his ex he split up a year before meeting me but she lived in Newcastle or something so don't have to put up with her and i have never even seen her but it is me with a child from a previous relationship and psyco ex's!

Oooh Ams I may have to go there- I have seen the Ben & Jerrys Ice cream at £1.90 a tub :rofl:

Mmmm I just had a MASSIEVE cookie from starbucks- and a caramel light mmm it was lovely. Thats my only known caffiene product for the day lol xx

My thing is chocolate brownies, yum yum. I never even ate chocolate befoe I got pregnant well I wouldnt say never, but very rarely, now I have at least one a day! yum yum.

Loving the slag of exs day! That is making me feel much better! Nice to get stuff of your chest isnt it. My OH isnt going to recognise me tonight when he calls me and I am happy :rofl:

My taste is changing daily. I get mega chocolate moments and my one of choice is Malteasers, mmm i love biting the chocolate off then just sucking the middle lol Wayne brought 2 boxes back last night i was of course very happy!

Still got my lemonade thing going on. I have a big bottle of cloudy here at the min and am just drinking it straight from the bottle :blush:

I feel kinda happy that i can't slag Waynes ex off cause never known owt about her but could slag mine off ALL day!

BW- :yipee::bodyb::yipee::bodyb::yipee::bodyb: Adam is viable today :happydance::happydance:

Aimee- asda have some lovely boys clothes what did you get? did you see the vests with the temperature thing were down to £2.50 for a pack of 2?

Claire- is OH getting home this weekend?

im having a strawberry tart mmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Claire :rofl: lol
I try and think to myself, dont say anything about the ex today, I am terrible lol.

Lol Ams thats so funny.
Well an ex wouldnt be ane x if you didnt like them no more thats how im trying to think of my ex's. Eugh is what I think when I think of him now lol.

xx

You have a good man there Aimee!

Well he has inspection at 7am every wednesday and if its not perfect they get put on duty. He text me at 7.10 yesterday saying will you be mad at me if I dont get home this weekend. Knowing full well he just had inspection I text him back saying why what didnt you do?, lol, he text back saying his boots werent shiny enough, it did actually make me giggle!

We got two sets of little trousers and t-shirts and one with one of those cute little bean hat things if you know what i mean. Also we got a baby grow with one of those heat things on but i didn't realise it did till we got home and actually red the tag. Good idea and great value as it was £2.50 but only for one. I would trust me checking the babies chest more than that heat thing though.

Oh yeah yuk i look at 1 or 2 of my ex's and think what the friggin hell was i thinking, i am sure they do the same about me too though lol.

Lol Aimee- dont say that lol, I like to think to myself that they think 'I wish I tried harder with her' :rofl: lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->