February 2010 Love Bugs :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Im excited can you tell? :haha:

I love it xxx

:headspin::yipee::headspin::yipee::headspin::yipee::smug::smug::smug::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy: i knew they were changing it

while im at it have you seen the new smilies :awww::bike::shipw::smug::howdy::ninja::cold::help::icecream::amartass::fool::tease::pop::finger::argh::trouble::comp::ban::loopy::sulk::ball::lolly::flasher::change: thats all i can see just now

i get carried away with the smilies every now and then :blush:

:rofl: that made me chuckle.

i had requested the name change to wobbles but she had to double check that i definately wanted it changed as we are only allowed to change it once. I was a lovely surprise when i came on a minute ago, 3 girlies sounds so nice lol

Lol Whooooooo 3 girlies! lol groovy! lol :happydance:

LOL Random got over excited lololol

xxx

glad they changed it for you! :thumbup: and it has a lovely ring to it :kiss:

i have decided i like the :flasher: and the :tease: so im putting at the end of every post to day those 2

:flasher::tease::flasher::tease::flasher::tease::flasher:

no more girls for you then 3 girlies if your not allowed to change it again!

no more girls for you then 3 girlies if your not allowed to change it again!

i guess not :(

i think my 3 girls are enough for me, but just incase i can add a bit underneath my name :thumbup:

I am in pain now with my sore ribs, i get it each time & ive got 16 weeks left with it :(

they are pretty good aswell

not sure if i told you all but i felt popping yesterday and today its even more its like someone is flicking me on the inside (baby brain hit so not sure if i posted before if i did ignore me lol)

:flasher::tease::flasher::tease::flasher:

ooooh i can help i can help at my physio class yesterday she was telling us about this and what you do is stretch lol (sounds really obvious now tht ive said it) but you do over the head stretches you know the ones i mean??? x

my midwife said its where my liver gets squashed & causes pain :shrug:

its cold tonight!!

I get awful pain in my ribs as well I know what yo mean, I'll try your stretched random!

yeah she was telling us how everything gets pushed up lol and cramped! also that we have 40% more blood circulating i kept thinking where the hell does all this extra stuff go no wonder we look fat lol! then she was saying when we get a big bump we compensate to keep us balanced by leaning back and that our bums stick out more because of the pressure of the bump on our pelvis so really when we get a big bum during pregnancy its just us sticking it out lol

:flasher::tease::flasher::tease::flasher:

Wow you ladies are busy today!!

Bw- Not so much i forget to eat but with Alex i put on 4 stone and now sorry of tmi but have a HUGE hangover and it's gross..with it my scar from my section kept getting infected and still hurts so am trying to put as little weight on as possible..am really thirsty this time for some reason so been drinking loads and loads..when i'm not pregnant i drink about 2 glasses of something a day..weird lol don't get me wrong tho i do still have wispa golds..YUM YUM YUUUUMMMM!!! and some other rubbish just not as often as last time..

We all need to start taking pictures of the things we buy and put them on here..am nosey :) xx

I never buy anything though MS and you guys make me feel unprepared lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"