February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Yey 3 girlie's! Sounds good :D

Random i love the flasher one it is well funny lol!!

I will take piccies later of everything. Got quite a bit now the main thing we need is mattress for the cot. A new car seat and Baby bath/changing mat. We need more winter clothes too.
Got the bottles and steriliser went for avant again. I like the style and shape of them. I find the tommy tippe ones too wide.

Lol lovin the icons Random :thumbup:

I am going to a bigggg mothercare at end of the month, so looking forward to that :D xxx

I am so excited :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

The original venue we wanted has just sent us a really long apology and agreed to everything we wanted now! sorry to but in and be selfish but I had to tell you all!

Oh and double good, OH has been let off his non shiny shoes and is coming home!!!

I give up trying to keep up with you girls so :hi: hope everyones ok. Congrats on baby being viable BW, I cant wait to be there, just 8 more days :happydance:

Anyone having a scan anytime soon? I am having withdrawel symptoms, need to see pictures :rofl:

xxx

i have my 4D SCAN 30th october!! 2 weeks tomoz wahoooooooooo i so cant wait...

yay 3 girlies was about time that got changed.... xx

i put on 4stone with Paris, suzie and always said if i got pregnant again i wouldnt make the same mistake.. ah well.. i have tried lol i cant help but feel constantly hungry

will take some pics at the weekend of what iv brought, have started to stock up on 3-6 months stuff now, and realised that it will be spring/summer by then.. so need to stop buying winter clothes for him

xx

Evening ladies..

Bw-nothing wrong with eating loads cuz alot falls off you after anyways i was just eating bags of skittles and minstrels and drinking loads of irn bru lol after the babies are here we should all help each other lose the weight if we want to or have any to lose..i know some women are lucky enough for it to just fall off not me though :-(

Pc-that's brilliant!! will be here before you know it! Am just buying loads now cuz i have alex's birthday and christmas coming up so loads of money to spend at once..just was thinking oh gets paid tomorrow then only 3 more pay checks till baby is here..scarey!!

oo can't wait to see pictures 3girlies!! am still trying to persuade hubby..still got a while yet :)

Going shopping tomorrow for some bits..looking forward to it!! am a shopaholic but just for the kids never really bother about me..love buying the kids stuff xx

I've got my 4d scan next Saturday! I can't wait, when I booked it it seemed miles off and I kept thinking wow I'll b proper pregnant then lol.

Bw when I saw your bump pic you looked brilliant stop worrying about your weight you don't need to. And plus it's not going to make any difference whether you worry or not. Your having a baby what's other peoples excuse lol

god can't sleep again, jimmy is having a party in there.

Lol PC- double YAY :D

And a Yay for me- I Just notice- Iv moved up a box :happydance:
I had a well crappy nights sleep- I kept waking up, and I wake up every night in the middle of the night for no reason at all, I never have a full nights sleep.
Why? :growlmad: lol

3girlies- still before mine! Mine isnt until the 28th lolol

BW- i have bought loads too :blush: I have to stop myself now lol.
I have even bought him a top 3-6months 'Max the greatest' on only £1 in M&S! And I bought him a cute car top again only £1 and for ages 12-18 months lol but at that price-I couldnt refuse lol.

xxx

Morning.. yay for moving up a box Callie-

i just started crying my eyes out, Paris couldnt find her coat for school ( so im there searching away, then she said she cant find her jumper, i always make sure befor she goes to bed everything is where it should be in the mornings, so the little madame has been up to her tricks of hiding things and not sure where she has put them... so im getting stressed looking for it.. OH is just standing there, im like she cant go in just wearing a shirt...i found them in the end behind the sofa.. now im all worked up...

silly thing to cry over eh? see what pregnancy does to ya lol x

Aw BW :hugs:

its ok, just hormones, I know when you are trying to find something and you cant- its gets stress ful! I usually have a cry too, and then if oH is just standing there I will have a go at him as well for just standing there lol xx

yeh i feel bad now tho, i shouted at OH... then he offered to take her to school for me so i could have a lay in.. will make it up to him later xx

you feeling any movement yet Callie? x

Nope! lol :(

Im giving it to 23 weeks and if still nothing, then hopefully the mw may look in to why.

So only 5 days to go.
I listen to him every night so I know he is ok :shrug:
I shouted really load yesterday morning in my car, because im such an agressive driver lol, but not as bad as I was when I was 18 lol. Anywhoos after I shouted it felt as if Max had slid right down to the bottom of my pelvis, I cant describe the feeling, I didnt feel him move, but I had a twinge as if to say 'thanks for scaring me mum' lol
But other then odd twinges every now and then, maybe once a day, iv had nothing.

Im wondering if they may scan me again if by 24 weeks I havent felt anything?

xx

If you dont feel movement by 24weeks i think they would scan you, my friend had the same problem, she put hers down to being very overweight, she got to 25weeks was going to go in for a scan, then the night before she felt kicking and that was the start of it lol

oh i get annoyed quiet easily.. ( blame the red in my hair for that lol ) i stress and worry over things,
My twin bro is the laid back one, and me if i believe something is wrong then i will stand up and say it.. much to my families dissapointment!

because i cry and get annoyed a lot i do worry about Adam... all he must hear is me blubber a lot and keep saying " Paris dont do that"

x

Morning girlies xxx

Yey on moving up a box BW! Dont worry, I am the worst person to be around if I cant find something, I get so dramatic its rediculous. Ive cried over silly things so many times and thats before I was pregnant! :haha:

NP- that sounds promising? It does start off quite strange I have to say! Your body can feel him moving if that makes sense? So even though your not aware of it that could be why you are waking up so much? xx

Morning ladies..

Np there was a thread in 3rd trimester about a lady that is in hospital for the week getting monitored cuz she can't feel her bubs cuz of an anterior placenta..maybe yours just hasn't moved yet? Hope you'll be able to feel him move soon tho.

Am the same as whoever said they can't get a full nights sleep..sorry pregnancy brain again..Kellan woke me up with hiccups at 5..he must be head down cuz it was right down at my pelvis..then took me an hour to get back to sleep lol

What's everyone up to today? Am going shopping then got to go to work :-(
Have a list of what i have left to get for bubs so gonna narrow that down today

OOOooo almost forgot...am VIABLE today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hooo xxx

congrats SUZIE! XXXX

iv got to go shopping ( food shopping ) hate it with a passion now, gota pop in mothercare to pick up an outfit my friend is almost ready to pop, and i still hav'nt got her lil girl anything!!

take paris to footy,drop her to my dads, then hopefully me and B have the night to our selfs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->