February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Morning all!

Bw, i keep getting a stress head on and wonder if Nathan will come early as he will be sick of me shouting poor thing. I know i shouldn't shout as he can hear it and surely it doesn't sound good but stress is better out that in.

NP, I keep getting a right heavy feeling that Nathan is layed right on my cervix, plus with my placenta being there i feel like sometimes he is just going to fall out :( My belly has got quite a bit bigger in the past day or so though so maybe it could be stretching pains too.

Thanks BW- I hope I get an extra scan then lol.
I know im a fatty boom boom, but I know lots of women who are a size 20+ who have felt movement with there first pregnancy way before me, and im a 16 :(
I know my placenta may play a part, but I thought surely by now Id have felt something :(

Hey, at least he will know Paris's name lol :hugs:

I am going to get a doll tomorrow lol, so my dog gets used to having a 'baby' around, maybe il treat myself to a crying one LOL

Thanks PC- im hoping thats what it is, same as my little feeling yesterday when I shouted :blush: lol

Thanks MS will have a look at that thread.
YAY for being viable :D :D

Aimee- Can you 'feel' that or is it like, well only way I can describe it m,aybe is a pain type feeling? like as if something is pushing there?
:shrug:
xx

:flasher: :flasher: :flasher: BWs viable wahoo!!!!!!!!! :flasher: :flasher: :flasher:

I gave up on having a good nights sleep a long time ago! Honestly I really hope this isnt a sign of what my baby is going to me like, if it is I will become nocternal lol.

I was going to write other things but forgotten now opps :blush: Oh yeah I can feel baby pushing on my cervix I thought I had gone in to labour but I counted to 10 and calmed down! I've had this for about 3 weeks now!

i still cant feel my baby much np, only feel her down low :(
I have to lay really still & poke her to get her to move lol
I am feeling really sick today, i think its here for the rest of my pregnancy, it doesnt seem to be going, although its better than it was!
I kept getting stopped when i was shopping yesterday by people asking where i got my luna from, they all commented on the colour :)
i am doing the nursery on sunday, its pale blue as it was decorated as a spare room when we move in so i'm doing it winnie the pooh, i'll post pics when its done :)

Oh im defo getting a luna now, not as my main pram tho.. i will have 2 lol.. can they go in them from birth? or is it from when they can hold there head up? x

NP, sometimes it is like a sharp stabbing pain which i asked the MW about and she put it down to normal stretching and other times it is just really heavy like erm well like i want to poo out of that hile and not the other :blush: I try and rest when i get that sensation as i don't want to help him on his way just yet!

BW, my friend has the luna mix and put her in from birth.

they sell a soft carrycot or a head hugger so can be used from birth, they lay totally flat :)

LOL i did noticed that claire.. and you said congrats to me for moving up a box, when you meant Callie hehehe.. im the same i always get confused with Callie and Random x

Lol thanks 3girlies.
Oooh I bet it is lovely :)
Looking forward to seeing pics of the nusery :D

Lol thanks Aimee, Sometimes I get windy pop pains and i think, is that him, but no I just need the loo :blush: lol :rofl:

I am deffo going with that hauck 6 shopper its only £150, what a bargin!

Oh, I this is totally off topic, but has anyone got a touch screen mobile?
I was looking at getting the LG Lightey or I lieked the slide phone Samsung B330? xxx

LOL thanks BW I didnt day anything as I thought, another confustion pregnancy brain lolol xxx

LOL i did noticed that claire.. and you said congrats to me for moving up a box, when you meant Callie hehehe.. im the same callie and random always confuse me xx

I think I am on one today!
Congratulations Callie, you all know what I mean! I have said some terrible things today at work as well.

I have a touch screen phone, I've got a iphone, its my whole life I couldnt live without it lol.

mines a touch screen samsung, i got it as the camera is 8mp, i like it.

Thanks girls- and Yay top 3girlies for being viable :D

really, so you would reccommend a touch screen?
I like the samsung B330? as well, the key pad slides out :shrug: ...and its pink :rofl:

xxx

My fone is just a simple £50 pink thing cos i always loose, get them wet, break them lol.

Here are some pics of some stuff i bought:
https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/Aimeekayden/SDC10957.jpg
https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/Aimeekayden/SDC10956.jpg
https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/Aimeekayden/SDC10955-1.jpg
https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/Aimeekayden/SDC10954.jpg

He better still be a he lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members