February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Ok lets get this right, Congratulations 3girlies! :flasher: :flasher: :flasher:

I would def recommend a touch screen, my mum has that samsung one and she really likes it xx

have I missed anyone out? seems to be a lot of congratulations and I would feel terrible if I had!

Awww! Aimee!
I love the gray & blue suits :D
Where they from??! lol

I know, I have a cheap one at the mo, a samsung J something something lol, its pink thats why i got it, but its soooo crappy when im on the phone!

xxx

Ah those bits are all lovely Aimee! I particularly like the red top, really stands out among all the blue! xx

Do you think I can get over my fear before the baby show this weekend to buy a piece of clothing? I am not sure!!

Has anyone had a 'burst of energy' yet?
Lol the only time I ahve EVER experienced this was 2 nights ago, I was so tired about 8 I went up and layed down for about 20min then thought I should go and striaghten my hair, after I done that (about 10min later) I was this massieve burst of energy and was wide awake LOL nomarlly il be falling asleep whilst straightening! OH was in shock at how awake I was lol xxx

Pass some of that energy this way Callie, im always tired and hungry lol i really must go shopping now, but cant be arsed

Aimee some lovely bits there.. especially like the primark bits... our primark is rubbish never see anything i like for babies in there

Claire do it- its easy really. all you have to do is pick up a ton of things you like, then go pay for them perferably on your OH's card lol

We are really skint at the moment, and im on about getting a Luna, have only got a few of Paris's pressies so far for xmas!!! Its OH's birthday 11th nov.. i hav'nt a clue what to get him either

x

Thanks all :) Callie the gray one is my fave that is from mothercare it is velvet type so soft, and the blue one is from primark. The red one is from primark and £2.50 for two!! They are really good quality too as good as mothercare!

NP- on moving up a box :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::flasher:

MS- on being viable :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::flasher:

3girlies- on being viable :headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::flasher:

PC- i am going to fall out with you if you dont buy at least one outfit within the next week (and you personally have to buy it not get OH to or your mum) if you do not comply then i will remain off msn whilst your at work until i do see one outfit!

i have a scan on tues my 20 week one, we are not having a 3d one they freak OH out

i want a new phone grrrrr

Hi ladies :hi: I'm actully here in the day :shock: lol. Hope everyones ok. I'm 23 weeks today :headspin: this past week has flown by :D I cant wait to be 24 weeks.

Congrats to those who are viable and congrats on moving up a box NP :D

What are we all up to today? xxx

Thanks Random :D :D

Aimee- it so nice!!
I was so pleased with my bargins in primark the other day, did I tell you girls?
Probably lol, everything I got came to £20!

3 sleep suits
1 sleeping bag
7 bibs
3 scratch mittens
and a bath towel!

:D

Oooh random not long until your scan :D

I want to buy OH a new phone because, well, he had 2 contracts, the other contract was recommended by the phone company to bring down his bill- apparently, so anyway it wasnt working adn tehy wouldnt let him end it!! SO after much complaing they finally let him cancel it, but he had to add the remaining time on to his orginal contract, so poor OH cant upgrade unitl march 2011 :rofl:
So I want to buy him a nice new phone for xmas lol -as well as one for me LOL xxx

Omg girlies you are testing me today, congratulations Hayley! :flasher: :flasher: :flasher:

Ok, I am going to do it, on Sunday I will buy 1 piece of clothing I promis (well maybe with my fingers crossed a little) but I will try!

Forgotten what else I missed, sorry agsin!

i just had a cheese topped roll mmmmmmmmmmmmm they are so yummy!
I'm going to asdas tonight, they have maternity clothes & i'm hoping they will have a jacket/coat as its starting to get cold now. I might have to sneak a few bits in the trolley for..........naaa i'm not saying her name yet lol :D

ha ha ha, i'm worried that everyone will hate it, not that it would make me change my mind. When i told my mil that we had chosen the name Roxie Rose she said " i hate it, its bloody horrible" i was so shocked, most people at least pretend to like it lol

Lol, we wont judge :)
When I told my mum we are calling the baby max- she said 'Oh thats a dogs name!' and my nan said 'Oh a ginger boy...what a shame' LOL :rofl: Cheers nan! lol xx

Go on 3Girlies, you know you want to! We will judge you the least! Come on, we know your dying to tell someone!

I just put a bump piccie in my journal is anyone wants to see :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->