February 2010 Love Bugs :)

PC- i wont be on msn nxt week until ive seen an item of clothing you've bought jimmy and i dont mean socks, or hats a proper item

3girlies- tell us tell us tell us, promise we wont say anything i know you want to so go on go on go on please please :thumbup::thumbup:

Go on 3 girlies!!!!

I think socks would be great progress for me!!!

ok, we are calling her.................

Kenadie Grace

what do you think?

I love grace as thats my middle name lol.

And I am pronouncing this right, as if it was spelt kennady? :blush:

If so, I think its lovely, and unsual xx

yeah, thats right, paul wasnt sure at first, he loves grace but wasnt keen on Kenadie but he likes it now!

i really really like it tho i was expecting an R name :blush: but i think its lovely xxx

ive just realised tht tht might sound really horrible me saying tht about the R sorry sorry didn't mean it to be x

:flasher: :flasher: thanks 3 girlies! Ah thats really cute and sooo unusual, where did you hear/see the name? xx

i heard it for a boy spelt KENNEDY so i googled the spelling for a girl lol. i wanted a name thats different.

thanks you lot, made me feel much better about it :hugs:

im still not telling anyone else lol

I love Ruby too, thats the name for my next, well hoping shes a girl lol.

I love the name 3girlies- its really pretty :) xx

Omg NP, I cant believe your thinking about the next one already :haha: I'm struggling to cope with the thought of this one!

Hi all,

gosh, am going to have to check back in here far more often just to keep up with all the chatting lol!!

Pinkclaire,

just noticed you are getting married soon, congratulations!! Are you moving to wherever your OH will be after?

3 Girlies - I love the name.

I don't know what we are having, and that was our choice (we never found out with Kaden either). There was a moment in the 20wk scan when I did say to my Hubby 'shall we ....???' but the m/w said its legs were crossed and she couldnt have told us anyway even if we changed our minds. Am glad about it now in a way. So, am limited on clothing untill its born, whites & creams I think. I kept some of Kadens first vests and sleepsuits back and they are white. My big dilemma atm is the buggy situation, I had kinda decided on the phil & teds just for convenience of size but just read about the babys sticking hands in spokes from underneath etc so that has put me off. I deff need some sort of double as Kaden still likes to be in the pushchair for his little tired legs.

brrr its freezing tonight...time for a hot water bottle me thinks :thumbup:

Aww lovely name 3 girlies :hugs: think we are having Daisy for our little girl :)

Anyone have anything nice planned for the weekend? xxx

Family day tomorrow as Hubby goes away sunday aft till Fri night. How about you? I see you get married in a few weeks, is everything sorted for it?? How exciting. It's our 3 yr anniversary on Tues, but he won't be here for it :(, for the second yr in a row lol!!

Hey hunny, I am getting married on the 29th of December, Hayley is even sooner!

My OH transfered from the army to Royal Marines in March, so has been based away since with little time at home :cry:. When hes finished his commando training we'll find out where he is going to be based and hopefully move then, we're probably looking at march so will be a busy couple of months!

Oh and I am team yellow as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->