February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Welcome new girls, I've added you to the list :D How are you all feeling? :hugs: I now count 42 members in the group!

mummysuzie22: have you had more spotting?

2girlies: I have an early scan on Friday too!!! :happydance: I hope we get pics :)

amyblackstone: I put your numbers in an HCG calculator I found online and they're are spot on! :D :D

The morning sickness is making me a bit miserable and I'm getting nervous about the scan next Friday. I don't have any reason to be paranoid, the MS is a good sign, but I can't help getting a bit stressed for it. I'm also really confused about the boob pain. When I was pregnant with my daughters I got really really sore boobs, I could hardly walk or lie in any position and the morning sickness came around 7 weeks. But now my boobs were only a bit achy if I poked them and the MS came almost straight away. So, am I having boys or twins? :rofl:

morning girlies.

6 weeks today :happydance:

i dont know what happened over night but i woke up this morning & my boobs are sooooo sore & i feel really sick....couldnt manage to eat breakfast today. I forgot how horrible morning sickness is!! I have also been so light headed, i keep feeling like i need to lay down!!

hope you all feel ok!! :hugs:

Hi everyone!

I'm 33 and pregnant with my 3rd and 5 + 1 ( I think!). My EDD is 12th February 2010 :)

I have very sore boobs and slight nausea at certain smells but not too bad yet, but I had it bad with my other 2 so I know it will come!

Morning ladies..no spotting has gone Phexia..i think it might have been old implantation blood..i had it with my other one so thinking it might have been that..I only have sore bbs Tansey..nothing else..same symptoms as my last one so thinking this might be another boy..last time i had a feeling it was a boy and i was right..How's everyone else? xx

Hi everyone!

I'm 33 and pregnant with my 3rd and 5 + 1 ( I think!). My EDD is 12th February 2010 :)

I have very sore boobs and slight nausea at certain smells but not too bad yet, but I had it bad with my other 2 so I know it will come!

congratulations. I am expecting my 3rd too. I am only a few days ahead of you, i'm due 9th feb. I have felt soooo sick today, i hate it, i had it bad with my other 2 & was hoping this time would be different....but its the same :hissy:

Thanks 2 girlies :)

I have a girl and a boy and although felt very sick with my DD I wasn't actually physically sick but with my DS I was, in fact I had it worse with him!

Morning ladies :)

Congratulations and welcome to those with new :bfp: s :dance:

Happy 6 weeks Samzi - Little bit jealous

Good luck to those with scans coming up.

Hope everyone are ok xxxx

Morning ladies. Just an update, although not a particularly fun one!!

Nausea has taken over my life and is making me miserable!! I am so tired all the time and this seems to make the nausea worse!! I feel like I have constant travel sickness and it's horrible!! It seems worse when standing or walking around!! I am yet to be sick, but it's getting to the point where I wish I could be as it might make me feel better!!
Don't suppose it would be so bad if it wasn't all day!!

Apart from that, sore bbs which are worse in the mornings and limbs made of lead!!

Loving it so far!!:rofl: Hope everyone else is feeling okay this morning!

HI Ladies, and welcome all newbies!

How are we all today? I had a bad nights sleep woke up at 3 feeling really sick. Managed to get back off but now feel so shattered and sick still. I have to go to work soon and won't be home til 10pm :cry:

Has everyone got a scan booked in then? I don't get to see the midwife for another 3 weeks and have heard nothing about a scan???? -x-

ive not. midwife form being handed in this arvo to get the ball rolling

MrsP - I haven't got a scan booked. I have about 3 weeks until I see the midwife and was told that she would arrange the scan then!! I think it depends on where you are really!

I have another scan in 2 weeks but just cuz i've had the spotting..won't have my booking scan till 12 weeks..have my booking in appt next wednesday so just depends on where you live xx

Hi all! :wave:
I am so sorry i said i had no symptoms - while on here earlier i got a headache and went upstairs and suddenly felt really sick! I brushed my teeth and had a shower and feel ok now. It has reminded me how scared i get being sick, especially when i'm by myself!
I am selling stuff on ebay to get some money together for a private scan. Anyway postman calls and there's my appointment with specailst about my fibroids, only for THIS Saturday! I'm going to go even though i can't have the op and tell them i am preggo when i'm there and hope they still scan me to look at fibroids :happydance: I am so excited!

Also I actually had a half decent sleep last night and nips not as sore so can sleep on my front! :happydance:

i dunno when il get mine, i guess in a few weeks time? will see when she calls me.

I have my first apt on Friday.. but no scan until hopefully next week!

I have had loads of nausea.. and didnt sleep well at all either MrsPhillips :cry:

My bbs are really hard like melons.. and sort of sore today. And I have a headache!

Hey everyone, not sure of my exact date till i get my scan but will be around the 22nd if i can add my name :)

Got my BFP yesterday and by my calculations am due on 21st Feb 2010 so my little Pip (I read somewhere it's the size of an apple pip) will be a love bug. This will (fingers crossed) be my 1st bubba. Congratulations to all you girls also expecting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->