February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i am back from asdas & they didnt have any maternity coats. also ive pulled a muscle at the top of my leg & it hurts when i walk, so not a great shopping trip!

3 girlies you need a :flasher: to cheer you up haha, random is right, these new smilies are good! did you get anything else

lol, i didnt get anything else as i was grumpy coz of my leg hurting!

They have such nice stuff in there though.

Evening ladies..

After 5 pages i can't remember everything lol

3girlies- i hope your leg feels better..did you get any baby stuff tonight?

Hayley- congrats today for 23 weeks!! Think it's you? sorry bloody brain lol
Hot water bottle?? I still have my window wide open at night..poor hubby has to go to bed with 3 layers on lol

3 girlies- What a gorgeous name!!! I love it!! Am the same as you though am not telling anyone Kellan's name till he's born then it's too late for them to try and change my mind like last time.

Went shopping today and got

Bibs 2 tops and 2 trousers out of primark

2 pairs of trousers from mothercare
got my pads and breast pads for my hospital bag

Found mothercare is really expensive..am used to bargain hunting lol xx

3girls.. i love the name.... :) no one really liked the name Paris at the time, but she gets complimented now on how lovely it is

im looking for a winter coat aswell!! everything just makes me look huge tho, im used to tight fitted coats,

went in mothercare and got my friends lil girl due very soon, a lovely dress with tights, some of the stuff in there is rather expensive... think im getting to addicted to ebay haha

My dad is taking Paris to see my bro in birmingham for the weekend, im going to really miss her, iv not seen my bro for ages and really wanted to go, but i cant seem to travel that far without feeling sick in the car, and it takes about 3 hours to get there

Im shattered, think im going to hit the hay xx

Hayley. i love the name Daisy :thumbup:

bw, all the coats ive tried on seem huge, i dont want to look really pregnant in it if that makes sense. I'm going to try next, they have some nice ones so going to try some of them on. x

Hey ladies it's been a while!

3 girlies that's a nice name, I love Grace, I wanted Grace for my little one if it was gonna be a girl but OH isn't keen.

I got a black mac style jacket from New Look a couple of months ago for £10 before I had the bump, but I got it the next size up from my usual size and can fit into it now. It's good because when I button it up I look a lot less pregnant, it holds in nicely at the sides to give a good shape rather than the usual tent look. lol :)

Maybe they've still got some or at least something similar

Morning ladies, think im coming down with a cold... went to the baby show yesterday and had to come home early because i felt all faint!!

hope you have all had a brill weekend! x

Heyy ladies :) am I pleased to see less chat, didnt take as long to catch up lol. Hope your feeling better soon BW :hugs: what was the baby show like? I really wanted to go but we have no money :( and I just know there will be too much temptation, lol.

Went to church this morning, had our first lot of BANNS read :happydance: feels to real now :D Was the first time we went into the church since Alex's funeral, it was a little sad but we sat in completely different places so it helped.

BW - nearly 99 days to go for you, thats nothing at all, the time is just flying isnt it :D

xxx

It was great. so many bargins.. but we didnt really have the money to buy much :( i could have got 3 prams there and then... at the prices they were lol

Sometimes it feels its going quickly.. then other times it dont... at the min it feels like iv been 20 odd weeks for ages!! i think once we are in november it will seem more real... and we defo wont have long to go then xxx

Hello everyone x how you feeling now bw?

I went to the show today. I bought loads of stuff including my first outfit are you all proud? It's so cute. I also got my pram and car seat, a sling for when I am at home, some lovely towels and blankets and a few other pics. My
mum came we both had a lovely time.

Just dropped OH back at work, never gets easier :cry:

hope your all ok xxxx

Morning

Glad you managed to get quiet a few bits Claire

Im shattered, woke up at 3 couldnt get back to sleep then fell alseep at 6:30 and was up by quarter past 7 to get paris ready for school... i need some more sleeep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Morning all. Wow i just noticed you two only got just over 2 weeks till the 3rd trimester!!

Thanks for reminding me Aimee! I am bypassing that forum, its too scary hehe.

Morning Ladies!

I forgot my new phone at home :growlmad: and then I didnt have enough time to turn around as I nedeed to get petrol, so I am not a happy :pink: girl this morning lol.

Oooh 3rd trimester!

Is anyone doing anything for halloween?
Theres a big field were we live and they are doing a firework display, fancy dress compition, bbq etc, should be fun, im rather looking forward to it :crib: lol xx

OHs family are coming down to stay that weekend so going to take his little brother and sister and my little sister out, will be really fun! They have a carnival on that night where my mum lives with a fairground etc so hopefully they'll enjoy it!

Ignore 3rd tri with me come on lol x

Im taking Paris trick or treating, then going to a halloween party! im not really a drinker but i do miss going out and having the odd voddy !

Ah i cant wait to be in 3rd Tri- bring it on lol

4D SCAN is next friday wahoooooooooooooooooooooo x

Whoooo looking forward to seeing your pics bw!
im going to be 29 weeks when I have mine, do you think I am leaving it a bit to late now? :blush: lol xx

i cant wait to see your scan pics bw, you havent got long to wait :)

i have been craving cheese topped baguettes, just had one & it was soooo yummy, i'm quite full up now though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->