February 2010 Love Bugs :)

your going to spend 2hrs in asda?? or are you going to go into babies'r'us?? xx

I found that sling its https://www.hippychick.com/index.cf.../product_id/634/subject/baby_sense_baby_sling

you can put the baby in quite a few positions rather than just whats shown. I paid £30 for it! I really liked it at the show, def the best one I saw!

2 hours in asda..need to do a big shop lol was in babies r us the other day and and got a few things but murder taking Alex in there all i get is i want that i want that buy me that..pretty pretty pretty please mummy with the long fluttering eye lashes so ends up costing me a fortune cuz i can't say no lol xx

yeah my OH is a bit like that when we go in there he always wants something hes such a big kid at heart lol he never gets anything tho lol

lol my hubby was looking at all the transformer stuff then i reminded him he's 27 lol xx

OH MY GOD! my mother just text me saying that she's sorted saturday nights out for when my little man's here! here's the text:

weve sorted saturdays if you go out. Granny gets boy sat afternoon, keep him overnight, in morning he goes to my aunts and i go to bingo then mummy gets him when she's ready!

my mum and aunt are off their head lol

I love transformers! If I have a boy me and OH will be a nightmare cos we are such big kids! my friend has a little boy and I love playing with all his toys (with him I have to add!) she thinks I am a weirdo cos I know all their names lol. :haha:

mine is 26 and looks at the transformers stuff i have to remind him he's not a child and is actually going to be a dad, so his excuse now is that he needs to look at these things for his son lol no no you dont he's got a long time before my LO will be playing with any toys lol he's got almost 2years lol x

lol..take them up on it random! My mil takes Alex every saturday day and over night and it's brilliant..gives you time to yourself and to get together with your friends and keep your sanity! xx

Gosh this website is pissing me off today, seems like there are some nasty people about today! I don't know why it bothers me but i would like to see them people face to face!!

Sorry, mini rant!

whos pissed you off? theres lots of mean people on here but thankfully most are nice. :hugs:

i know i really should but i get a feeling im not going to get any peace from my mother lol she's obsessed with babies lol!

Aimee whos pissing you off? hope its not any of us lovebugs lol xx

i am being so lazy today, i have hardly moved off the sofa lol, Roxie is enjoying the cuddles so thats my excuse :)

Lol random..i know what you mean mil was a bit like that..gotten a bit better now lol

When's everyone gonna pack their hospital bag? Are you buying a new one? Am gonna pack mine after Alex's birthday in November. xx

No it is not any of the bugs! Well i left a post about breastfeeding saying how i prefer it when it is more discreet in public, as i did and will do then i am getting called ignorant and pathetic etc. She asked what peoples opinion was on BF in public and i said basically (long to short version) fine but i prefer people to be a bit less obvious in certain situations!

i actually think alot of people feel the same as you but dont have the guts to say it! We were in a resturant a few months back & a lady on the table next to us started breastfeeding her baby in full view of everyone, nipple & all!! It just made us feel uncomfortable, i think in some situations people only breast feed openly to cause a reaction. Try not to get dragged into a debate on here as alot of the times it gets out of hand, stupid really, they ask for opinions but they dont like it if it differs from their own opinion :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->