February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Def let me know 3 girlies..that would be brilliant..i love that theme so getting everything in it cuz i plan on having one more after this one and they will all get used again. Just some of the prices are really high so would be awesome if i could get some of them 2nd hand.xx

i know, my sister paid £40 for it a few months back & her little boy (jay) didnt like laying on the floor so he didnt really use it. I will let you know by the weekend x

is everyone still meeting up to do xmas shopping?
i asked paul about it & he said he would book a travel inn & drive so i could come :)

Will be what pc if your placenta hasn't moved? xx

I will be having a c-section. In someways it would be better because of OHs job, would be good to know when LO is arriving so he can be there. His last two weeks of training are pretty intense, including a 30 mile hike! Knowing my luck I'll be in labour when he is in the field and I cant get hold of him. The commando tests are what all the training builds up to.

if anyone is interested and doesnt know about the Royal Marines and what they have to do to pass have a look here https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/royalmarines/training-fitness/royal-marines-training-course/week-31/.

I was very surprised when I first found out what a fit OH I have. No wonder I wanted to marry him hehe.

lol pc..i would take a section over a normal birth anyday!! You could maybe talk to your midwife about this and see what she says? xx

Ah i didnt realise you were having a c-section Claire, when do you find out the date your going in? x

i asked paul about it & he said he would book a travel inn & drive so i could come :)

I would love to! We need to set a definate time and date xx

i got the purple pushchair (orchid) its lovely, i keep getting stopped when i go shopping from people saying they love the colour.

Ah i didnt realise you were having a c-section Claire, when do you find out the date your going in? x

Its not definate, depends on whether it moves, same as Aimee and a few other bugs! I have a scan at 36 weeks to check, I am going to ask at my scan on saturday as well.

I would love to! We need to set a definate time and date xx

i'm pleased that paul said he would drive, it would be a long way to drive on my on & by then i'll be loads bigger :)
is anyone else bring their oh's?

Me too! Are we atill doing the meet up? I hope so! :)
Plus if we booked a travel lodge about a month in advance, rooms are only around £12 depending where we stayed? xx

It would be good if we could meet somewhere around yorkshire, I am very skint with wedding plans etc and OH wont be able to come due to work so at least then I can stay at MIL. Thats still a good 4 hour drive for me lol.

me and OH were talking about going away for a weekend so i'd probably be able to convince him suppose it just depends when and where? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->