February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Lol my oh is the same! We were in the childrens shop on Sat and I bought a doll- my dog was interiged with it!
hope hes not too all over it when max is really here lol.
Anyhoo he wanted all the lego, and the new games, the hulk fists and a guitar, which was just the little handle, did you see the one on the apprentice? it was like that LOL

LOL random- at least tehy are planning ahead.
Iv told all my family then when LO is born, I want the first day or 2 with just oh and me, no visitors until I feel a bit more settled.

MS- OH wants to buy a new bag for me to keep as the hospital bag :)
I was thinking about getting a hand luggage sized one, do you think that will be big enough?

Aimee- I know, i feel the same.
I think BF is great, but you dont have to get your mamma wabs out in front of everyone :rofl: I am having a sling, for me more because il feel concious, plus I dont want other people seeing my t*ts lol and I dont think OH would appriciate it either!

:hi: hayley

xxxx

Lol!

I made the same comment on the thread, but thought I wouldnt say wabs as il probably get slated for not calling them breasts or something lol xxx

:D hope your all ok :)

I want a yummy mummy bag too, keep asking OH for one for xmas, but I gotta be nice :flower:

I tried my dress on yesterday its lovely my bump looks really big in it, and I still have 4 weeks growth too :dohh:

What have we all been up to? xxx

Hello Hayley! Cant wait to see your wedding photos!

I just commented in it as well Aimee, why ask for opinions if you dont want to listen!

Oh i didnt notice tis thread before :)

Expecting a Miracle after stillbirth at 42wk a 2 m/c @12wk+6wks

edd 18th Feb 2010
Team :Blue:

fingers crossed baby will be here at 37-38weeks
(end Jan - beginning feb) by section..

:)x

:hi: miissdior pleased to see you over here, see your having a 4d scan soon :D cant wait to see pics :D xxx

Hi miissdior!

Thanks girlies :D Funny thing was that i never said i was against it, i am all for it obviously i did it myself and am going to again lol. Hormones raging eh....

Hello Miis Dior congrats on the LO! You sound like a very brave mummy to me xx

Most people are agreeing with you now Aimee lol. Theres no way Im flopping my boobies out for everyone to see :haha:

I agree with you Aimee..i'll be expressing for when i'm going out and only breastfeeding at home..don't feel comfortable with it in public.

Random- i would say that's probably big enough..although remember you'll need to take a pack of nappies and pack of pads etc with you so you might want to go a little bigger..am getting one that you would take with you on holiday..you might need a few changes of clothes if for some reason you might need to stay in for a few days and of you get any presents from visitors etc

Hi missdior and congratulations..think we're the only 2 lovebugs getting a section nice to have someone else in the same boat :) xx

Lol that waas me, thanks MS.

So a bit smaller thena suitcase :blush:
are you allowed one that big? lol xxx

ms, i just read your thread about the rainforest toys, my sister gave us the rectangle gym, its hardly been used & still in the box, if i find a nice girly one in the next few days then i will be selling that one, as long as she doesnt notice lol!! so shall i let you know or have you got it already?

Sorry Aimee lol silly brain

Last time i had one that big and it was fine but hubby uses it for football now so gotta buy another one. A travel hold all like you would take on holiday is fine unless you want to take 2 smaller ones one for labour and one for afterwards? Or one for baby and one for you? Cuz am staying in for 5 days i need a big one but 2 smaller ones would be ok then after the birth your hubby could take the labour one away and bring you your after birth one?

Will be what pc if your placenta hasn't moved? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->