February 2010 Love Bugs :)

im in essex so im far away too so id need to stay over in a travel lodge for sure!

I love the purple on it is such a nice rich colour! Yorkshire is good for me lol!!

I think a lot of us are south, then theres Aimee yorkshire, and Random and MS in a completely different country lol. I was thinking Yorkshire is probably about half way for most of us apart from Aimee who is just lucky lol. Let me know if I have missed anyone!

yorkshire it seems to be then! now all we have to decide is when? x

I know i am in the middle really.

Just nearly sliced the top of my thumb off on a can of tuna while making tea. I think someone is trying to tell me i am eating a little bit too much tuna. Thought it would need stitching but it isn't quite that bad :(

Ouch Aimee.
Me too. My 4D scan is on the 28th Nov, and then the next weekend 5th Dec its my work xmas party.
So they are they only 2 dates I cant do xx

I won't be able to come ladies cuz i can't walk much and on crutches but i want to see loads of pics and will def come to the next one :) xx

was just thinking if we got numbers for how many of us are going one of us (not me bcz im crap at it) could phone up the travellodge and see if they would be willing to give us a discount not as a block booking as obv we are all paying seperately but you get what i mean

a weekend is better for me and OH with work and stuff! we could see how many of us are going then mibe arrange for us to check-in on the sat morning then do a bit of shopping and we could all meet up for dinner that way we can all chat over our favourite thing FOOD lol tho tht all depends on how many of us are going lol and who's bringing OH's and kids! not sure there would be a big enough restaurant lol x

Don't think hubby will be coming as he has started his new job and does a day a weekend or up to all weekend :( Not happy about it at all but a job is a job.

mmmm food lol!!!
well i dont mind what we do, but will have to bring my girls as my sister who works in thorntons will not have any time of in december & shes the only one who will have them :(

unless its just us lot then paul can have them while i stuff my face lol

It will be just me and bump I expect so you better all be nice to me lol! Outcast over here :wave: hehe

It will be just me and bump I expect so you better all be nice to me lol! Outcast over here :wave: hehe

i dont mind ditching my hubby for the afternoon :rofl: as long as he gives me the bank cards im happy lol :D

That is soo true 3 girlies! He'd probably be a grump anyway (my OH that is lol) although I think he thinks I have imaginary friends when I talk about you lot, it might make him realise I am not going mad :haha:

Lol maybe we could ditch our OH's when we first meet if they are coming?
If we are going to have a drink & hit the shops?
Then in the evening we could all go out for a meal?
My poor OH wont know what to do with himself lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->