February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I will catch up in the morning ladies, hopefully we will have something arranged lol xx

just spoke to OH and he says he's not sure (his words were its a bit strange meeting up with a bunch of strangers) lol fair enough he doesn't know you all but i do lol! He still wonders if everyone i talk to on this is female or if theres a fat man in amongst us pretending to be a pregnant lady lol!

i shall convince him lol! just need a date????

im off to bid on ebay lol, if i come back grumpy then that means i didnt win it lol!!

Lol my hubby said that too, not just now but when i have text people he says how do you know who you are texting!

I would have real trouble convincing my OH to come meet a whole load of pregnant women, I can just imagine him saying one is bad enough to put up with let alone a room full hehe.

yeah its normally claire thats the big fat man lol when i text her! i could persuade OH by telling him that he can go to the pub for the afternoon while we go shopping he's not allowed to drink as of next monday when im 20weeks! x

Morning ladies *Yawn* it depends when your all arranging to meet, i can only really do the end of months.. seeing as that is when OH gets paid!!

Random you got me thinking all sorts now lol..... :rofl:

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/fat-man-at-computer.jpg

Hi bw xx I can assure you random I do not look like that! I may of put a bit of weight on but I'm not quite there yet! Oh and if I had male reproductive organs I wouldn't feel the need to winge so much about pregnancy lol

Morning ladies,

Im no man! Lol, at least, I hope not lololol.

Lol my OH knows one of my buddys, Susan_1981 as we met up in Bluewater in April lol.

BW- :rofl: AHAHAHAHAHA

I can meet PC when im near her home town in 3 weeks! lol and BW- I live about an hr drive from her so we can meet up whenever she wants, if she wants :blush: lol
And Aimee- I got my dog from Wakefield, I want another, maybe a trip up North is needed, actually lol im going to visit my other buddy maybethistime in a few months as going to her daughters christening :) xxx

Morning!

LOOOOL bw!! Hehe, *shudder* :rofl:

Callie Wakefield is only a 15 min drive away from me. Gosh that was a long way to come for you dog, was it a really good breeder? When are you planning on getting another one? Gosh a baby and a puppy your good.
This kitten is driving me crazy he is the most playful kitten i have ever known. My hands and arms are like a scratch Post as his little kitten claws are like razors :(

Lol I went last Feb, how random when thats when we are all due this year lol.
It was this really nice lady, who breed her female dog, only the once though and we got our little pooch from her. She kept one of the girl puppys so if she breeds her then we will def get another one as we just love the one we have now, even if he is a little rascal lol.

oh :( this is why I want another little dog- to be company and so i dont ahve to play with him every night. Thats why I drop him round my mums in the day to play with her dog, then all he does when we get home is sleep and doesnt even acknowledge us lol.

On another note lol YAY my wedding invites came in the post yesterday! Whooo! xx

Yey on the wedding invites :D where did you get them from?

How was your other dog to train? I know it can be very hard and with a baby too, gosh i don't think i would manage lol!

Yay lol thanks Ams, I ordered them from vista print, Only £30 for 33 day and 44 night invites, and a free personalised pen! lol
and free delivary as they took 3 weeks to come, but that was ok as dont need them until next July :rofl: I just want to get prepared so I dont have too much to do next year when baby is here :)

Lol well, because I am out in the day, and unless he is at my mums i cant go home to see him, so he still has puppy pads in the house that he goes and does his business on lol, they are in the kitchen with his bed so once baby is here I will have to take him out more, but il still keep the pads for him as they are handy for lazy people liek me lol, I will just need to made sure that i have a stair gate there lol xx

BW- your hilarious thts exactly what i think claire looks like i bet he only whinges about pregnancy as his wife is pregnant :winkwink:

i got my puppy from s****horpe and she was toilet trained in 2 weeks im still trying to convince OH to get another one lol as she is no trouble what so ever, and is great with kids!

scan today, scan today, scan today :happydance: last time i get to see my boy until he's actually here xx

ooooh random!! what tiem is it :D???

Wow 2 weeks? I wish this naughty boy was lol xxx

Good luck random! Get the piccies on a bit quicker this time lol xxx

Oh I cant even find my winky let alone my wife get pregnant :haha:

we had a cage for her and dogs wont do their buisness where they sleep even now she loves her cage and goes away for sleeps in it even when we are at home and she can run about its like her own personal room!

claire your one of those weird men that fantasise about us pregnant women your not going to find a pregnant gf on lovebugs im afraid as we are all spoken for :haha:

We are here 5-7days a week to entertain please visit frequently for your daily dose of fat man humour!!! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->