February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hi ladies, well no symptoms here except for spotty oliy skin (must be the pregnancy glow!hehehehe) and being a bit tired. I'm kinda looking forward to some nausea so it feels more real and I can rest assured this little one is settingup for the long haul.

I love that you call your wee one 'Pip' LollyPop24. That's so cute. My son was shrimp for a while as the pics of a we read somewhere they were like a wee shrimp. Then he bacame sammy the shrimp, then just sammy. We almost gave him Samuel as a middle name but decided against it.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Congratulations Lollypop24!

I am so not sleeping well on a night at mo. Always wake up bursting to go to the toilet and find it hard to get comfortable in bed. Boobs sore and defo feeling nauseaus now. Trying to summon up the energy to eat breakfast!

Hope everyone's ok today. xx

morning Samzi, how are you today??

I got up & had a biscuit & although i wouldnt say i feel great, i feel better than i did yesterday!! I was moaning the other day that i have no symptoms so i cant really moan now, all good signs i suppose!!

hope you are all well.

im alright thanks. got a headache but other than that im good! :)

Morning. I feel ok at the mo but just wake up really early and feel wide awake and like i need to do something. Still have to pee several times in the night but i'm not as tired as i was up to now.
Going to do some gentle exercise on my wii today :)

ok sorry if this is tmi, but has anyone had the big O since getting pregnant? i did last night :blush: and i got really bad cramps for a few secs and then it stopped. read up about it cos i was a bit worried, but all is ok :)

I'm too scared for sex and DH more than me - I fall into the over 35 and already had 1 MC where they say i can be more at risk. About a week ago i felt horny though so we fooled around but we bottled out :blush:

Morning everyone. Feeling pretty good this morning. The odd cramp and a bit of nausea (feeding the cats this morning was horrible, the smell nearly made me sick) but apart from that I'm great. How is everyone else?

Morning ladies..well ever since my scan on Monday am needing to go to the loo every hour lol..was moanin i didn't have any symptoms other than sore bbs..need to be careful what i ask for lol. xx

Hi all.

Hope you all have a good day! Am i the only one feeling totally bored by how long a wait it is til the bub comes?

x

Me and OH have sex every other day or so, haven't had any problems except some period type pain once.

hi guys i found out today im pregnant, with a week late on my period it must make me about 4/5weeks gone.. does that mean ill be having a february baby??

im quite scared cause im only 21 and havent told anyone but the daddy whos in ibiza (which i love.. not) so im feeling pretty alone...
anyone who could help and let me kno what to expect or do would be sooo appreiciated!!
my only symptoms are really really tired, feeling sick but not being sick and wierd stomach aches.. like period but weirder..

congratualations to everyone!! :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

it does :happydance:

congratulations :hugs:

check out www.countdowntopregnancy.com and go to tools & resources and click on extended due date calculator - you will be able to see how far you are, EDD etc :)

Thank you LoobyLou75, i am feeling sick tonight. Wow it actually feels good to feel sick :)
When i brushed my teath this morning it caused me to seriously gag too lol.

I am so happy to have our little bun in the oven that i am going to cherish every symptom!

:hug:

Hi!!

Looks like I'll be joining this little group!! :D I am due February 12th 2010!!

hi guys i found out today im pregnant, with a week late on my period it must make me about 4/5weeks gone.. does that mean ill be having a february baby??

im quite scared cause im only 21 and havent told anyone but the daddy whos in ibiza (which i love.. not) so im feeling pretty alone...
anyone who could help and let me kno what to expect or do would be sooo appreiciated!!
my only symptoms are really really tired, feeling sick but not being sick and wierd stomach aches.. like period but weirder..

congratualations to everyone!! :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats! Don't be scared. I'm 21 too and my husband as well. We'll both be 22 when the baby is born! :cloud9:

I was 19 when i had my son. All your worries will go when you have that little baby in your arms.

Hi ladies - I have hardly any symptoms just really spotty skin and feeling very tired in the day at work, but not sure if this is just the heat?

Bit worried about the lack of symptoms.....

For you ladies who have got MS - when did it start? or is it too early for that sort of stuff?

Hi ladies - I have hardly any symptoms just really spotty skin and feeling very tired in the day at work, but not sure if this is just the heat?

Bit worried about the lack of symptoms.....

For you ladies who have got MS - when did it start? or is it too early for that sort of stuff?

i started feeling sick yesterday, it depends though, you might be lucky & not feel sick at all. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->