February 2010 Love Bugs :)

evening! Does anyone else have swollen ankles? I thought this happened at the end but mine are really swollen today. I work in retail so am on my feet all day but this hardly ever happens to me normally unless its xmas! -x-

Hello ladies :) Hope your all well.

Welcome to the newbies congrats on your :bfp: s :dance:

Dont worry about your age, that doesnt matter when it comes to caring for your baby. I had my son at 19 and I wouldnt change my age when I had him, a baby makes your life feel complete, its the best feeling in the world.

As for symptoms I have none other than tiredness. No ms nothing :( But then I was like that last time, no major sickness or anything. I have the odd cramp but thats pretty normal.

xxxx

i started getting symptoms yesterday that is why i got a test. I keep getting heartburn quite bad, not so much a burning sensation but chest discomfort. I started with sickness today but it is only mild except when i brushed my teeth this morning, the toothbrush made me gag. I had a bloody nose the day before the :bfp:
That is it really, no sore boobs at all, though i did have a stomach ache the past two days.

Hi All...and Congratulations to all the newly pregnant ladies! I can't wait to share the next 7 and a bit months with you all!

My symptoms in summary:
3weeks 6days - BFP@11DPO - This week I had:
- Bloating
- Spots
- Sore breasts (sharp shooting pains)

4weeks 6 days - This week I had:
- Breasts seem to have grown
- Some twinges in area of uterus
- A bit of tiredness started kicking in

5weeks 6days - This week I had:
- Heartburn
- Sleep issues (tired, but interrupted sleep)
- Continued tiredness (needing to sleep in late PM)
- Sore breasts still

6weeks 6 days - (I'm in this week at the moment)
- Sickness kicks in
- Gone off all food
- I'm suddenly mega sensitive to all smells
- Really tired always!
- Breasts are heavy and awkward at night!

All in all, I'm feeling worse and worse... which I hope is a positive thing, reflection a healthy growing baby!

I've started a pregnancy journal for those of you that are interested but most important news in my little world is that I have an early scan booked for next Monday evening. Keep your fingers crossed for me...x

Thanks for that HayleyJa, that is very useful!

Welcome to all the newbies!

I don't have any symptoms. Just a few twinges, feeling a bit tired and my boobs are tender.

If I didn't know I was pregnant I wouldn't think anything of it.

Well morning sickness has started for me today - physically sick this morning and feeling really tired. Only another 7 weeks of this till 2nd tri. xx

Morning!
I cannot sleep past 6:30 :hissy: and to get up several times in the night - the disturbed sleep is a pain!
Oh well at least the sun is shining! :happydance:

last few days ive managed to get back to sleep for an hour or so, but last week i woke up every day at about 6am or something and couldnt get back to sleep!!

I woke up at 6 am this morning and the sun was blazing! I love the sun but at that time in a morning i am not so happy to see it :hug:

i feel sick again today, i have just put on some travel band things that are supposed to help, so far they havent worked at all!! Its getting me down, suddenly 2nd tri seems so far away :hissy: this is definately going to be my last baby, 3 pregnancies with bad sickness is plenty for me!!

hope everyone else is ok!

im not feeling as ucky as yday, hardly any tummy cramps :happydance:

Hi all,

Is it normal for me to be having so many period type pains at this stage of pregnancy? Its driving me mad and keep thinking im going to start bleeding, its really getting to me whats causing the pain?

I feel great today. Just very hungry all the time. Has anyone not had sore boobs yet? Mine are not sore in the slightest and with my son i never got soreness at all either. With my last pregnancy which ended in m/c they were sore as hell from day 1 of missed af.

This week my nausea has been outrageous!!! No puking yet tho.. thanks gosh!

Ive found that drinking peppermint tea (sips.. not guzzling.. :rofl: ) have helped me with my nausea.. doesnt complelty take it away.. but it does help..

I feel great today. Just very hungry all the time. Has anyone not had sore boobs yet? Mine are not sore in the slightest and with my son i never got soreness at all either. With my last pregnancy which ended in m/c they were sore as hell from day 1 of missed af.

I dont have sore boobs yet either. I had them from day 1 with Alex but the biggest symptom I have is tiredness literally nothing else :( xxx

Hi Ladies, Hope you're all well. My friend said something quite wise today when I was moaning about my 4 trips to the loo in the night. She said its your body preparing you for getting up numerous times in the night for when baby is here and needs nappy changing or feeding etc.... Not sure why but it made me feel tons better about it -x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->