February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hi Ladies, Hope you're all well. My friend said something quite wise today when I was moaning about my 4 trips to the loo in the night. She said its your body preparing you for getting up numerous times in the night for when baby is here and needs nappy changing or feeding etc.... Not sure why but it made me feel tons better about it -x-

Aww.. I love that! What great advice!:baby:

I dont have sore boobs yet either. I had them from day 1 with Alex but the biggest symptom I have is tiredness literally nothing else xxx

Yeah Hayley, same here, i have just got up after an hour in bed! I woke up very ratty though....

Wishing Phexia loads of luck for her scan this morning! :hugs:

I'm back from the scan. Baby is measuring a bit small compared to my dates but doctor said it was normal. I saw a heartbeat! In the pic you can see the dotted line, that's the fetus ;)

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3381/3641094254_0d9916fb20.jpg?v=0

:D fabulous picture :dance: What gestation was little bean measuring? Hope you post your photo in the February love bugs scan gallery :D congratulations xxxxx

That is brilliant that you saw your little ones heartbeat, i am very happy for you :D

:D fabulous picture :dance: What gestation was little bean measuring? Hope you post your photo in the February love bugs scan gallery :D congratulations xxxxx

Uhmm .. do we have a scan gallery? :rofl: :shy:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/147375-february-love-bugs-scan-gallery.html

There ya go :) xx

Phexia, congrats - I had a scan too today, but forgot to ask for pic!!!

Have had awful 24hrs as had blood tests this week to check bhcg levels, came back as dropping by 1000 in 2days and doc told me that had had another MC. :cry:She booked me for a scan this morning to work out when exactly had happened and what was going on, Sonographer says "Well, I can see a heartbeat" and there it was clear as day! Measurements all bang on for dates and gynae told me to try not to worry about bloods as all is well. :happydance:

I feel like I've been given my life back after an awful night of tears and upset. Actually it's been an awful week... but now all seems to be ok and I can look forward again!!! Yipee
Next scan next Friday afternoon (they are doing training so offering free scans and pics)!

Have had awful 24hrs as had blood tests this week to check bhcg levels, came back as dropping by 1000 in 2days and doc told me that had had another MC. :cry:She booked me for a scan this morning to work out when exactly had happened and what was going on, Sonographer says "Well, I can see a heartbeat" and there it was clear as day! Measurements all bang on for dates and gynae told me to try not to worry about bloods as all is well. :happydance:

I feel like I've been given my life back after an awful night of tears and upset. Actually it's been an awful week... but now all seems to be ok and I can look forward again!!! Yipee
Next scan next Friday afternoon (they are doing training so offering free scans and pics)!

:cloud9: thats amazing :) so happy to read a positive outcome!! You must have been the happiest woman alive to go in there thinking your baby had died but then to see a heartbeat :cloud9::cloud9:

congratulations

cant wait to see next weeks piccies :) xxx

Aw, so happy for you. That's fab news. It great to hear of a positive outcome.

:hugs:

:hi:

Feels really weird saying this, but I guess it has to sink in soon! I got my :bfp: this morning. Based on my LMP, I'm due Feb 28th, 2010. :)

oooh just thought soon the people getting :bfp: s will be due in March :D xxx

Congratulations on your :bfp: WTTMommy xx

I think I was Hayley and I still can't quite believe it!!!!
Welcome WTTMommy - a leap year baby!!!! maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->