February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Oh and is anyone going to do anything to bring labour on?
After 37 weeks im going to have everyday:

rasberry tea
currys
pints of pinapple juice
and :sex:

lol xxx

I will just to lots of walking and :sex: I was 2cms at 38 weeks with Alex and that was from them 2. Pinapple wont work unless you eat LOADS and I mean LOADS and rasperry leaf tea doesnt bring on labour it just helps the labor or something :shrug: I wont say no to the currys though, Love them :D

xxx

how weird does it sound though, already talking about ways to get baby out :dohh: the time will be here before we know it xxx

im going to be using a birthing ball in the house as its ment to help get him engaged, raspberry leaf tea to soften my cervix, fresh pineapple,currys, long walks and mibe sex to bring on labour lol!

im hoping to convince OH to get a growth scan with baby bond they estimate the babys weight and its only £99 and i get 3d black and white pics and can get it anytime up until 34 weeks x

I'm going to lay on an operating table and the magician is gonna pull him out like a rabbit in a hat :)

Castor oil works..my friend rubbed clary sage on her tummy and put some drops in the bath and that worked for her.

Bding then laying with your hips in the air (alot harder now you'll be huge) lol and let the yucky white stuff lay on your cervix it's supposed to work like the gel they give you in an induction..

bouncing on a birthing ball

umm curry helped another one of my friends..think i've covered a few lol xx

Lol I am going to try it all lol.

I love pinapple juice, and I havent had any since I have been pregnant as I heard it brings on labor!
I wouldnt mind a glass now lol.

I will try the walks, but I am a lazy cow lol xx

its only fresh pineapple as far as i know not like tinned stuff or juice but i could be wrong! im sure the midwife told my friend she would have to buy a fresh pineapple and cut it up!

yeah :spermy: is ment so cause uterine contractions

You've got to eat 7 fresh pineapples for it to do anything..tins don't do anything either does pineapple juice so you'll be fine :) I would love if someone tried to eat 7 near their due date to see if it works :)xx

LOL random will try anything... eh ;) lololol well after those (eugh) philly & jam bagel! :rofl:

Oh cool! thanks girlies! I will buy a carton tonight, I am looking foward to it now lol.
Il ask the mw to double check.
does anyone want me to ask the mw any questions while im there?!

xxx

Oooo brilliant random!!! Am keeping you to it :)

Umm none i can think of np..when are you going up?
xx

Tonight, its the drop in clinic so shes asked me to pop in. Fingers crossed il be the first one there again :D xxx

Afternoon everyone! You have been busy!

We decided to go swimming which was fun and it felt very nice on my joints.

As for bringing labour on i wont try to before 40 weeks at all as i think he should stay in there until nature thinks he should! After that i will just have plenty of sex, not a problem seen as i am not allowed it now!

BW- about Kayden's birth, it was horrible but that was as i was so unprepared and also had the most awful midwives. I have read so much more this time and got it all planned out that i will try and stay as calm as possible. Also i am getting a hypno-birthing CD in the next week or so and am going to listen to it most nights from then until the birth!

you can keep me to it MS ive got specific dates (that ive been told) im allowed to have my little man OH has requested either the 3rd his bday, the 13th his dads bday, or the 17th Paddys day

oh Aimee while your talking about hypnobirthing i phoned the hospital and my classes start at the end of next month :happydance: what cd are you getting??

Good luck NP with your appointment! Let us know what they say about the movements!

I am not trying anything, I dont want baby to appear early, the later the better with OHs training!

Oh and I quite liked randoms bagel idea xxx

Haha random!! Hopefully you have an obidient boy!!

Pc any update on dates for the meet? Just so i can discuss it with oh xx

oh damn it, i wanted np to ask the midwife about sore ribs on my right side, well i say ribs, its more like my liver! nevermind, might make an appointment with my doctor when Reese goes back to school!

i just had chicken casserole with loads of veg, it was so nice :)

Maybe baby up there 3 girlies? Oo that sounds nice..when hubby comes in from football he's gonna make us chicken with pasta and sauce and garlic bread..am starving the now tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->