February 2010 Love Bugs :)

The one i have seen is here:

https://www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk/

It is 11.99 and they have loads of different types. I thought i would give it a try and the reviews are quite good. I am going for the hospital birth prep one.

Gosh i am SO tired, i can not believe how swimming has taken it out of me.

thanks aimee im swaying on wether or not to buy one as i get one when i start my classes but i dont start them for another month hmmm i might just buy it

oh yeah we need to set a date for the meet, what happened about fat man did wobbles get back to you BW

Oh yeah i wanna know if she got back about him!

Well if you get one with your course then it might be better to stick to the same course which their cd will probably compliment their course. They say you need to listen to it 20 times approx before the birth so still a fair bit of time too.
I can understand how it works though, it is the fear of child birth that makes it a lot worse than it needs to be so being as relaxed as poss will defo help.
I do feel a lot more relaxed this time anyway for some reason.

Evening everyone! About the meetI am just waiting for replies from PM from a couple of people, if I havent heard by tomorrow, I will send a msg through facebook anyway xx

Hope your all well x

Morning ladies..

Sorry pc didn't realise i had to send one..am such a div lol am not gonna bother sending one cuz still not 100% sure i can go so will just see what date you all come up with :)

99 Days to go BW!!! xx

i'll wait for the date to be set before i can say if im coming or not!!

Morning lovely ladies!

Yes I am in a happy mood today lol!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :yipee: Im 24 weeks!!! Whoooooooooooooooo V.I.A.B.L.E! Yeaaaaaaaaaaa :happydance: :happydance:

Well dentist TODAY lol.

The MD of where I work just made me a cuppa! Haha!

Thanks MS about the pinapple juice- MW said same thing!
So here I am typing away with a glass of pinapple in hand :D

She said apparently I have a wriggler and not a kicker! Oh no scan :( lol
Because I have felt the 'bubble' movements and remember when I shouted in my car and felt as if something had tucked down but I thought it was my imagination, well apparently it wasnt! :rofl: She reckons that because I just feel the occasional 'wiggle' hes not a kicker. She said though by about 30-32 weeks (Thats long :() I should start to feel real kciks, Godsake! thats like the end of my pregnancy!
Oh but I forgot to menchion yesterday that on monday evening I needed a wee, and every now and then it felt as if something was 'pushing' a little, liek the type of feeling if you pushed your finger on to your skin, and she said 'Yes that was him probably jumping on your bladder' Oooh then I got all excited because thinking aobut it, it probably was! :D She listened to the hb and said that it was defintly baby so she has no worries :)
So im feeling good about little man :D

YAY on the 99 days BW & MS :D :D Whooooooooooooo

xxxxxxxxx

Yayy for pineapple juice!! hehe

Ooo i have to say tho you are a lucky lady having a wriggler..i was woken up 3 times last night by him kicking so enjoy your sleep while you can :) it's brilliant tho everything is ok..even tho you can't feel kicks you'll start feelin him more moving and doing somersaults so you'll still feel him moving.

And congrats on being VIABLE!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! xx

Morning everyone,

Thats great news NP!

Oh I didnt mean about setting the date I just meant about facebook as I havent got everyone on there yet to send to everyone, but I am sure between us all you can see who I havent got and let them know. I will send a msg today then xx

Viable wahoo! And 99 days MS and BW.... wow the love bugs are going to be here soon!

Thanks Girls!
I know, I couldnt believe it when I saw a thread for July buddies! Wow it makes this seem much closer then what I really think it is! xx

There's july babies already???!!!! That's scarey lol our babies will be 5 months then lol x

July babies... jesus.. when we look at it like that, he has gone quick i was a july baby! x

Morning all!

Congrats np on being viable :happydance: and bw and ms on double figures :happydance: !!

We are getting on with these pregnancies for sure, i too saw that July thread and thought oh my gosh they will see our Feb thread and probably think wow they are so far ahead of us! Like i used to think about the ones due in October/November!

so glad pregnancy is only 9 months, dont think i could handle 12months! it strange that from next week i can say i have 12weeks till he is here x

OMG, 9 months is long enough! I was speaking to someone who is due in July last week and couldnt believe it! I think 6 months would be a nice time lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->