February 2010 Love Bugs :)

6 months would be perfect... or even better 9 weeks ( like dogs ) haha we are already over populated as it is.. so maybe that wouldnt be such a good idea

what date are you meant to be going in for your section suzie? x

Does sound alot better like that doesn't it :)

Not sure bw..have my consultant appt dec 4th so hopefully find out then. I'm 37 weeks on jan 15th so hopefully week after that..i'm getting to the point i can't sleep well and am in pain turning in bed..i now don't look forward to going to bed and have never been like that so hopefully they'll take me in that week..if not then i'll just eat 7 pineapples hehe xx

Oooh 12 more sats! lol omg! I have 16, thats like another month! lol

I wish it wasnt 9 months, its so long lol.
And really if you overdue, its near enough 10 months! lol

xx

Lol I am dreading going overdue!

I am so hungry, but all I have is jaffa cakes!
I bet they will tell me I have GD as I ahve been eating so much crap!
x

Does anyone know when the new look xmas sales start? Im going to go online and buy loads of high shoes in the sales lolol xxx

Oh i want to know aswell callie, have already brought my size 10 outfit for when i can finally fit back in it i doubt ill ever be a size 8 again :((... bit pissed off i cant start the diet i want till 12weeks after giving birth it will almost be summer then, so will see how i feel after 6 weeks, then give it a try,

Yea Im going to buy some things in the sale at my pre-pregnancy size, I am really really hoping that bf will go well and help me shed some weight!
I spoke to the mw last night about excercise and she said walking and swimming is best, so im going to make the effort to walk every evening for about 30 mins, but I just hate it when its so dark.
I have a cross trainer at home, but I dont really awnt to go straight on to that when I ahvent done any excercise in like the last year lol xx

Iv got an exercise bike, and to think pre preg i could easily burn 800 cals in 30 mins..im lucky now to do 30 without feeling knackered! i dont go swimming that much, because i think everyone will be thinking look at her fat ass! Paris loves swimming and B is forever taking her, but when Adam is here, i will go more often, fat ass or not! x

You do loose a lot of weight running round after the little one too!!

but thats about when they are 2 lol,everyone told me the weight would come off after i had Paris, like hell did it, i stayed the same for months! but the depression didnt help, i wouldnt eat in the day, mainly night and it would be just junk! so this time round until i can start a diet properly, can at least have healthy meals! we got a mircrowave 2 weeks ago, i hate them, but OH said we will need it for ready meals!! i hope it dont get to that stage where i wont have time to do a proper dinner x

All I eat is crap! No wonder Max is already a fatty lolol

I really need to eat more healthy! Iv had a packet of jaffas today :blush:
and I have got soup for lunch, and a bag of... Randoms! lol xx

right im trying to remember the really important bits lol

NP- :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: on being viable

BW & MS- :headspin::headspin::headspin:on 99 days

im dreading what im going to look like after my little man is here but im determined to get back to my size 8-10 so i'l do something i'll need to lol

oh yeah and OH says he'll think about me getting a growth scan hehe which means i will sooooooooo get one x

Just popped to town and bought one of those grow egg temperature things! I think they are well cool. According to it my living room is 21 degrees c but i feel well cold so i am surprised at that! We will be sleeping in a freezing cold bedroom when Nathan is here i think!

I found i lost weight really quick with Kayden as i carried him a lot and he was heavy plus walking with the big pram was harsh exercise. It was when i went on that depo-vera injection i put on a stone in 12 weeks, never got the jab again and couldn't shift the weight for ages afterwards.

Great my gums are inflammed! He thinks I am getting pockets at the back of my toothy pegs :(

Lol whats the grow egg Ams? Il have to google it!

xxx

Here it is:

https://www.gro.co.uk/grobagegg.aspx

I have a thing for buying gadgets and thought this was cute and also good as a night light! The baby should sleep in a room of a certain temperature they say so this keeps a check on it.

Ah ladies iv come over all miserable, friday im going to talk to someone about my weight gain :( i try and not let it get to me, and the idea was, if i put on the same amount as i did with Paris then so be it, i could just about lose that, but if i carry on the way im going, i will put on even more, now that frightens me :(( i just want to feel like my old self again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->