February 2010 Love Bugs :)

But BW your pregnant! And you look nothing but!
I have put on nearly a stone now, and I just look so fat! My face, everything, I now have 3 chins, not 2! Lol
I need to excercise. I want to take my dog out when im home, but I dont like going out in the dark :(
I suppose im going to have too though xx

Ah i like going for walks in the dark, come across far to many hoodies tho lol

iv put on 2 stone and thats with having terrible morning sickness from 8-19 weeks :( my face, legs.. everything just looks horried, loadsa people have said to me i look liked iv gained a lot, and i no its my own doing, but i cant help when im pregnant but to feel hungry nearly all the time, gawd knows what sort of body im gunna have after this, have spoke to OH about having a tummy tuck, if after losing weight and exercise im still not happy with how things look, and he said he wouldnt want me having it done, but if it was making me that unhappy then we would find the money!! Oh it gets me so angry when some women just snap back into shape grrr lol x

i feel really down today, i feel shitty with a cold anyway & then i go to tescos & this happens..

I nipped into my local tescos this morning for a pumpkin & when i was leaving i felt really faint so i walked outside with my trolley to find a bench. Luckily there is a bench about 10 metres away from the entrance so i walked over to it. All of a sudden the trolley stops dead in the path & rams into my bump nearly winding me! It turns out that in that tescos they have installed a device that freezes your wheels when you cross a certain point so you dont walk off with their trolleys It gets worse....you then have no way of unlocking the wheels so i had to leave my 2 little girls & my paid for shopping, on their own while i went out of their view to get another trolley.
The force the trolley hit my bump has left me with a stitch type pain since it happened, im so annoyed. Bloody stupid idea, whats wrong with the £1 slot on the trolleys???

so yeah my day has been pants. I am tired & both my girls are ill too so looks like another rubbish night sleep. :(

Lol I know what you mean, I dont think OH wants me to loose weight as I will then be attractive to other men again :rofl:

But thats normal, and a lot could be down to swelling and water retention!

I think I look huuuuuge for 24 weeks, but my uterus is measuring fine, I just look fat- except to the side I look pregnant lol and my belly is still like a jelly, so unless you knew I was preggo, you prob think I just like my donuts a little too much lol xx

Ah i like going for walks in the dark, come across far to many hoodies tho lol

iv put on 2 stone and thats with having terrible morning sickness from 8-19 weeks :( my face, legs.. everything just looks horried, loadsa people have said to me i look liked iv gained a lot, and i no its my own doing, but i cant help when im pregnant but to feel hungry nearly all the time, gawd knows what sort of body im gunna have after this, have spoke to OH about having a tummy tuck, if after losing weight and exercise im still not happy with how things look, and he said he wouldnt want me having it done, but if it was making me that unhappy then we would find the money!! Oh it gets me so angry when some women just snap back into shape grrr lol x

:hugs: i sympathise, i hate the way i look. :cry:

3 girlies- Omg! How are you feeling now?
Did you go in and complain? I would have, or at least put something in to a comment box.
I hope your ok xxx

Oh no, bless you all :(

Bw- I can relate to how you feel. I am sure that you look perfectly fine and not as big as you think but when you have issues of your own there is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better or believe it so i think you are doing the best thing by going to talk to a professional xx

3g's- Dear lord, what an awful thing to happen. Are you feeling any better. stupid things like that, it makes my blood boil. What a friggin stupid thing they have got there, surly not that many trolleys get nicked to warrant such a silly thing? Are you feeling her moving the same and stuff?
Bless your two girls too isn't it awful having poorly kids, you feel for them so much but also it is so hard looking after them when they are ill i think.

Np- I got it from mothecare on sale was £16.99 should have been £21.99 all the more reason to buy it lol :)

im ok, & yes shes moving a bit, first thing i did when i got home was check her heartbeat with my doppler & make sure i wasnt bleeding! I have wrote an email complaining about it but i doubt they will do anything. :shrug:

sorry for the rant earlier, things just got on top of me :( a good cry & cuddle from my hubby & i'm ok again :)

3girlies- that is terrible i know asda has those trolley stopper things aswell but on the outskirts of their carparks not that close to the entrance! i hope you and your girlie are okay and that the girls get better soon!

BW- hope you cheer up soon and i bet its all baby and fluid and stuff like that!

here's a few bits i bought last night

Attachments

• Image0157.jpg
    Image0157.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Image0158.jpg
    Image0158.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
3girlies, keep on at them, hope you feel better soon.

random you have good taste, i love them grey booties x

Morning ladies..

It's actually weird but i started putting Alex to bed at 7 so he's up at 7 and am actually enjoying being up at this time. I can't say why right enough lol I wish i could walk and go for one along the prom.

OOOOO am so EXCITED!!!! hubby's gran is rather wealthy but she's one of these old people that are grumpy and selfish etc so we've never asked her for anything but last night hubby's dad called us and told us to go look at a house he had seen but he knows we don't have enough for a deposit but ended up going to see it and was a dump and old man had it so needed loads of work new kitchen and bathroom etc and she was wanting 35 grand over what it's really worth and we told his dad that we could have this lovely 3 bedroom house that we have already seen and it's in walk in condition for an extra 4 grand and they said if we sort out the mortgage etc then hubby's gran will give us the deposit!!!! That's the only thing holding us back from buying our own house. So we're gonna look into it today and see what kind of morgage we can get and go look at the house. Sorry for that long post am just so excited lol

Random-love those boots where did you get them from?

Ooo scan today bw..can't wait to see the pics!!!

OOO 99 days today!!!! xx

ms thats fantastic, bet you are so excited. Hopefully sorting out a mortgage will be straight forward :) You will have to keep us updated & let us know how it goes.

Thank you 3girlies i def will..hopefully will def be straightforward. How are you and the girls feeling today? xx

we are all alot better today thankyou, still coughing though.
having a day indoors today carving pumpkins, should be funny, i got 2 so im having a little bit of a competition with paul ha ha!! I cheated & got a pumpkin carving kit lol

Morning Ladies,

Well for those who saw my status lol what a lucky girl I am lol.
BW- i had a plain chow main, sweet & sour sauce & chips! Lol mmmmm!!

Random- Loving those booties!!

3girlies- Am glad your feeling better :)

MS- fantastic news!! :D

xxxx

Right i'm off for a few hours to actually do some house work lol, will be on at lunchtime to catch up.

good luck at your 4d scan today bw, hopefully we wont wait a week for the pics!! (hint hint pc :) )

Lol 3 girlies, I loved you suttle hint there lol.

Yes BW Cant wait to see them!! :D xx

That's good 3girlies..sounds exciting haven't carved pumpkins in years!! lol

Ooo i did see np and you're a very lucky girl!! Fancy sending him up here for a day to teach my hubby?? lol xx

Lol I know thats what everyone has been saying! lol! xxx

Does anyone know of a reallllllly easy choclate cake receipe?
its my works cake club Friday tomorrow and we are having halloween theme!
I was going to do a plain choclate cake with orange essence (Im not that adventurus lol) and then butter icing, but dye it orange, and cover the cake, then use black & green icing pens for the face decorations?

This is the receipe I got below.
Does it sound ok?!

• 200g sponge fingers
• 200g dark chocolate
• 200g Butter
• 5 Eggs, separated
• 5 tbsp orange essence

1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/gas 3.

2. Process the sponge fingers in a food processor until finely ground.

3. Melt the chocolate and the butter in a mixing bowl suspended over a pan of simmering water. Set aside to cool slightly.

4. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form.

5. Place the ground sponge fingers in a bowl. Stir in the essence, mixing well.

6. Beat the yolks, one by one, into the melted chocolate mixture.

7. Fold the whisked egg whites into the chocolate mixture, then the ground sponge fingers.

8. Place the mixture in a greased, lined 20cm cake tin and smooth the surface.

9. Bake for 30 minutes until set. Remove and cool on a wire rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->