February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Morning all!!

been up most of the night again! sneezing! god dam it,

oh i can feel your excitement from her suzie keep us updated x

3girlies are you taking your kids trick or treating?, i asked Paris if she wanted to go, and she said NO, sure she will change her mind

Callie- forget that easy cakes, makes some coco pop ones PMSL xxx
oh and your sooooo lucky that your hubby to be is spoiling u without u even saying a word! hold on tight to him

scan is at 4-45 whys my appointments always late? they must love keeping me waiting lol

Ah i wont make you wait, i get excited about uploading the pics so everyone can see

x

Morning AM, im going to call you that now instead of BW lol

LOL well, omg, you should of seen my attemp at choclate corn flakes one hahahahaha :rofl: I burnt the choclate, it didnt melt right, then I poured in the cornflakes, and hardly any of them were sticking to the choclates lol.
I am wondering about making a big coco pops one now lol.

I know! I couldnt believe it... I think its because on Tues when I messed up at the dentist, I said it felt as if he was being cold towards me (I have been feeling really insecure recently :blush:) and when he left I texted him saying sorry again and he said its ok, was worth it just to see you. Then when he got home I told him how he made me feel and he said I was being silly... So then when we actually had the dentist yesterday, he went home in the afternoon and did all the jobs (he is good like that though normally lol lucky me) and when he showed me the bath room, he hugged me and said 'Dont you say I dont love you' Awww :cloud9: So I think he was trying to make me feel better again lol :blush:

Yay I cant wait :thumbup:

xxxxx

:rofl: thats what seems to happen to me when i make cakes, paris normally likes the read mix ones you can get morrisons, can get all sorts postman pat, dora, and all you have to do is add an egg,milk or some water, so easy enough right? it said leave them on for 10-12mins, so we went upstairs and read a book, came back down, not only was the mixture over flowing out of the trays they were a tab bit burnt, i do everything by the book and my attempt at making things still dont come out right, im sure gorden ramsey would have a field day with me!

Ah B can be like that, he has been great thru my pregnancy so far, he nos i have issues with my weight, and is always reassuring me, he is the most unselfish person i know, he never buys anything for himself, His ex started last night, he rang up to see if his daughter was coming to footie ( he coaches a girls football team ) and his daughter answered and said, OH i need to talk to you it was obvious his ex was whispering things in her ear, she went i want my belly button done, and mum said i could she is only nearly 13 and both me and OH said nooooo way, she said well tough im getting it done, so i was thinking why bother even asking your dad, then she said you need to pay mum more money for us, i want a contract fone, at this point im so annoyed, that his daughter talks to him like that, OH says well i pay your mum money she can get it out of that, his daughter then puts the fone down on him

His ex rings up, and demands he pays an extra £150 extra on top of the 430 he just paid, she said in the holidays they need more, she then moaned and said why havent the kids got a room of there own here? ffs do we look like we are made of money? she then said OH but i bet your gf's lil girl has her own room ! well DOH, she then ended it by saying best thing he can do is forget about the kids seeing as he has a new family now, i just wanted to grab the fone off OH and give her a piece of my mind, but iv gota be the mature one in this, poor OH it does upset him, and its the same old crap with her, she keeps doing it, gawd knows how she will be when Adam is here, but if she does try and turn the kids against him, then i will be saying something

x

Awww I just saw your aviator! You looked beautiful! :)

Lol :rofl:
I would do one of those cakes, but if it taste too A-ok they will know I didnt make them from 'scratch' but then again, that receipe is hardly homemade either :rofl:

Lol same with my OH, probably because there is no money left once I have bought everything want :rofl:

Omg, she sounds like a right little madam! Isn't it allegal to get your belly button done before 16 though?!
God not one of those 'I want' 'i want' kids... I find my friends ex's son was like that, and he would get it for him, he was so spoilt! But I think its because he feels guilty... but even still, no excuse!
Yea I defintly would- stupid cow, psyco tried to dictate to OH and other crap too, in the end thats one of the reasons why he told her to stuff it.
Would he pay less if he went through the csa? Esp with Adam on the way?It maybe worth looking down that route if thats how she wants to play it xxx

Its all been done thru CSA callie, befor that he was giving her more believe it or and she still moaned

pissed me off, only reason he has had to pay that much is because he works overtime, and they take his yearly earnings into account, people work over time to earn extra money, it seems more money he gets more he has to give away, and they have said, when adam is here only £20 will be knocked off a week, how do they expect him to pay for 2 families? because that is what it feels like it will be a lot better when i start working again, just friggin annoying, that time we pay everything over the month, we are left with feck all

if she was struggling and actually needed the money we wouldnt mind so much, but she has a decent job, and her parents are well off, she is just trying to ruin it for us x

p.s that pic was befor i was preg, add a extra chin and chubbier cheeks then you will get an idea of what i look like now lol xx

BW- god dont even get me started on the CSA, I have had a right nightmare this week with them! Good luck with your scan today xx

3girlies!Arnt you cheeky hehe, I had them on within two days!(well maybe three:winkwink:)

MS, that is such good news, see things always come round in the end xx

Lol, at least you only have 2, I can count 4 on mine now lolololol

Omg even more! Why so much?!
Why doesnt he do it through DD? That way they can only tak e'basic pay' in to account, and not the overtime, but if its done through his payroll, they are probably seeing that :shrug:
I know, I hate it, I told OH to go get a lower paid job!

Thats was these pathetic bitter sad cows do.
They have nothing else to cling on too or any other way to try and get to our famililes xxx

:hi:

Eeee your scan today, I'm so excited, that has come round really fast :happydance:

Happy 24 weeks Callie, I think I posted on your thread yesterday but I wasnt on for long.

I had midwife yesterday, I have to see the doctor, my bp is slightly up and I have visual disturbances, she doesnt think its PE yet but best to be sure. She put me down as 25 weeks yesterday but I'm not 25 weeks til tomorrow, doesnt make much difference but I was happy I bet she puts me back a few days next time :rofl: xxx

Thank you ladies..fingers crossed it all works out!!

Bw- What a cow she is. It's even more sad when the bitter one starts turning the kids against the other. It's not fair to do that to kids they don't know any better. I take my hat off to you though cuz i wouldn't have been able to stand there and be mature about it. I hope things ease up for you both just try and not get stressed out about it.

Where are your pics pc?? in the scan thread? xx

BW- his ex sounds like a right cow, im looking forward to seeing pics of Adam

MS- is the house still on dunoon? so you wont be moving nearer me :cry: anyways :happydance: on the house wherever it is

3girlies- im glad you and the girls are feeling better

the boots were £4.50 from Tesco ladies

im in agony today ladies im getting sharp shooting pains in the middle of my stomach from just below the ribs to my uterus and its really sensitive to touch it actually woke me up its that sore and its not going away.

oooh im going to my mums tonight shes making me homemade macaroni cheese mmmm

Yea random it's in dunoon but when wee man is here i can always pop on the train and come into town and we could go shopping :)

Oo what tesco random? Brilliant price for them.

I had that the other night and i think it's growing pains cuz hubby said to me this morning good gawd your huge now!! lol was like cheers xx

yeah thats a good idea MS we defo have to do that

they were from the silverburn one but i think you mibe be able to get them online, they were £4.50 the trainers £4 and the cardi £7

i hope its just something like that its blinking agony

When is everyone having there GTT done?
Mine is on the 23rd Nov... I have jsut been reading up about it, and I am a bit nervous to be honest!
Im wondering if there is anything I could do to avoid getting it, if i havent already :(

xx

Oh and I had a dream that I gave birth (But I dont remember the labor part) to my dog!!! Lol and I remember he weighed 1 pound 16oz ... xx

HAHAH np..think i'd be a bit disappointed if i gave birth to a dog lol

GTT what's that? xx

I dont have a date for mine yet but its around 28 weeks, I'm not looking forward to it either, will be relieved if I have a good result though!

:rofl: I would hope to have more than a dog after 9 months of pregnancy :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->