February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Glucose Tolerence Test (for gestational diabetes) xxx

LOL what a divvy dream! lol

Yay Hayley- what time is your scan?
My test is in the morning.
I am really nervous, esp as I have been eating crap in my pregnancy :(
It can increase the risk of still births, baby having problems etc... Oooh I have so panicked myself now! And signs of it are: thrist, tierdness, blurred vision.
Im thristy and always tired! I am scared now :( xx

OOoo i don't know midwife hasn't mentioned it. Probably get it at my 28 week appt..which is 2 weeks today actually lol

We get our bloods taken then anyway so i imagine she'll do it then xx

MS- You have to drink a manky drink that they give you an hour before your test.
Iv been told if you make it the night before and leave it in the fridge- its not as bad to drink down!
Eughhhhh!

Yay my photographer just emailed me-
I have told him what weekends we are busy, so fingers crossed we arent when its not raining and he will be free and they're will still be autum leaves on the trees for our piccys! Oooh I dont know what to wear, something that makes me look really pregnant lol, how can I make a nice smooth looking round bump instead of a 'B' xxx

as far as I know I am not having one, unless its done with my bloods at 28 weeks.

I can write on here about it now because its all out in the open but some slapper is claiming CSA off my OH, he had a one night stand with her before he met me shes a typical squaddie slapper end of the night and all that lol, she told him she was pregnant and had had an abortion, next thing we know shes trying to get money out of him, he received his letter from the CSA on Monday, roughly the same time I got my redundancy notice! God it doesnt rain it poors. So now we may have to pay for some slags child because he had a drunken fumble. What annoys me more is we both work hard, Im being made redundant whilst pregnant, she doesnt work or anything and she seems to have more rights to money than us. I am not happy at the moment!

Hes really upset about it as he only wants a family with me, but like I told him its too late now and hes hardly the first bloke in the world to be drunk and not use a condom so should stop beating himself up about it. She had more options after the event then he had. We're going for the DNA test but Im preparing myself for the worst just to deal with it!

Right rant over! Feel better about it now! xxx

MS, my piccies are in my journal along with a few things I bought at the baby show, including evidence I bought the first outfit! xxx

Claire-that is terrible, my friend went thru the same thing, he paid csa for years, then had a DNA test done and it proved he was'nt the dad, stressing and getting angry about it wont help matters, so it good you are staying pretty calm x

iv said to OH he may aswell get a 9-5 job, because we havent the money to go away or spend on the house, or anything, we are just basically managing to live,

anyone here got a wheat intolarance? im starting to see a pattern everytime i eat white bread, which isnt normally that often, but last week it has been, i get bloated, my throat itches, and i cant stop bloody sneezing, either that or some sort of allergy, but whatever it is, i cant take nothing for it :( x

NP my scan is at 10am :happydance: I cant wait, talking about it is making me even more excited. My next scan though is 3 weeks today, cant wait to see how much she has grown, hopefully they will tell me roughly how much she is weighing?

Are you having professional fotos done of mr bumpy? if you are thats SOOOO cute I cant wait to see them!

Awww Claire :hugs: I would definately go for the DNA testing too!! How old is this baby? She probably dont know who the dad is and he's the first one she thought of :shrug: Hope everything turns out well :hugs: xxx

Claire- Honesty I see there!

Hayley- hehe Mr Bumpy lol, Yes I am, its our wedding photographer, he is beign great and doing the shoot for free! :thumbup:

I dont know what to wear, Im going to have to try some things on tonight that make me look more 'pregnant' then fat lol.
Hope I have a growth spert in the next 2 weeks! lol xxx

I wouldnt say I've stayed calm about it, but I'm getting there! thanks BW and Hayley :hugs:

The baby is coming up three months old. I worked out the dates and would of been about 2-3 weeks before me, (we got together end of November) he did sleep with her but he cant remember when. I am hoping that she has named him in the hope he just said yes. Hes easily traceable because of his job, looks as though she just contacted the forces with his name and where he used to be stationed.

We will find out! I wish we could just have it done tomorrow! lol. He has said that its not his child whether he is proven to be the father, he said he only has one child and thats with me. I am hoping he doesnt change his mind, not sure I could handle having the child in our lives, but what ever he wants to do I will support him, its a horrible thing to have happened and one that could happen to many people!

His sargent has said he must be a very fertile young man which did make me laugh! I said to him some people struggle for years to have kids, you manage to get two girls pregnant within 6 months! Have to make a joke out of it! xx

I got a lovely top from peacocks, its got a bit to tie around your back from under your boobs and it makes my bump look massive :thumbup: I'm sure you'll have some lovely things to wear, are you getting nervous? I got a top yesterday that says coming soon.... its too cute :cloud9:

I cant believe how pregnant we are already, its crazy!!

xxx

NP- every morning i dread getting dressed cos i just look terrible in everything! You are very brave and will get some fantastic photos from it! xxx

Afternoon all :D

Good news, hubby came to bed last night and said he has decided he wants us to get a 4d scan :yipee: Will be in the next week or two :happydance:

Hope you are all ok. Claire, i don't think she can claim csa, or he can refuse to pay if he is not named on the birth certificate so ask him to check that one out.

Bw, love the new pic you look very pretty!

Yey Aimee, thats great news!

She can, but we dont have to start paying until hes proven to be the father but will be backdated if it is, if that makes sense?

I have spent the last few days on either direct.gov, csa or tax office websites trying to find out our rights for everything, my job, csa etc! Nightmare lol, although I am not doing work for them now after how they have stitched me up lol.

I hope so! I want to look pregnant- not fat :( lol

Wow I realllly must be scared about this diabeties... I had a salad and fruit for lunch! loool xx

Ah right Claire i didn't think you could if they weren't named on the birth cert. They will pay for a dna though wont they. What a pain in the arse. I hope it works out right for you too as i have had the same thing before and know how stressful it can be. People always wanna try mess thing up don't they xx

Any one know the difference between a 3D and a 4D scan or are they the same???

So many people ask me the difference between 3d and 4d (due to my science background!) 3d is the still image (a picture) 4d is the real time version, I.e a dvd xxx

If OH is proven to be the father we have to pay for DNA test, but if hes not the government soak up the cost, not far that stupid Bitch has all the rights lol, She lied about being on the pill, she lied about having an abortion plus she told OH he was on the birth certificate (which he is blatently not as he didnt go with her, but he didnt realisde that) so shes lied about a few things, lets hope shes lying about not sleeping with anyone else as well! xx

Sounds like she will have a long list of guys who could be the dad, you can just imagine the type of lass she is. What a bitch.

She sent me a message saying he will pay for being such a sleep about. WTF?!! he was a lad in his early twenties, in the forces, shes the stupid one for going with him in the first place, everyone where I live knows her as a squaddie slapper. You cant meet a squaddie in this particular pub, drunk at the end of the night and expect anymore? It takes two for these things to happen, not just one. Hes hardly the first lad to act like that lol. Grrr makes me sooo mad!

But smile that she has no idea how it feels to have a child with the person that you love and has to clutch on to taking him to court to make herself feel better about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->