February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Sorry I didnt see the other posts :blush:

Thanks Claire- I have some ideas what to wear now lol I have been thinking, so hopefully we will ahve the outside photos done the 3rd or 4th week in November, then the naked ones lol about 2 or 3 weeks later when I feel more rounded and not B lol

YAY on the 4D scan Ams :thumbup:

sl*g! Ha, did I tell you about this girl who a friend knows, anyway she was going round saying hes the dad etc, making a fool of herslf... then she went to claim csa from him... got a dna test and he wasnt! and now the old troll*p doesnt know who the father is- she has a couple in mind though! Eugh! xxx

I think thats disgusting women who dont no who the father is, and just lend any bloke on, i could never do that!! some people must not have any repect for them self

pc i can't imagine what you're going through like being pregnant isn't stressful enough!! I hope everything works out the way you want for both of you..

np- i never had that last pregnancy and hasn't been mentioned this time so don't think i'll be getting one. I don't think it's routine as my friends that are pregnant haven't had one either. Maybe depends on where you live? xx

I'm not innocent, but if I got pregnant from a one night stand and chose to keep the baby I would see that as my problem, not start contacting his work place etc to find out where he is!

Shes been telling everyone they were in a relationship which is making OH mad, but thats just cos shes embarrassed, he said there is no way that dirty slag is an ex of mine! lol.

Sorry about all the ranting today grrr lol its making me feel better though! xx

i just got a blood pressure monitor, half price in boots (£14.99) but slight problem, not sure whats considered to be normal blood pressure :blush: does anyone know?

Rant away Claire.. ah im innocent angel lol, iv never had a one night stand, and never will... for me i cant get that personal with someone unless i have feelings for them... my mates where forever trying to get me to home with a guy when we used to go clubbing, but i new if i did, id wake up the next morning, feeling disgusting and miserable x

around 120/80 is considered norm but it can bit slightly higher or lower. Mine is considered low at 100/60 and i think it is not classed as high till near 150/100 but don't quote me on that!!

I agree Claire it is great to rant! I know i can't believe how many of these crazy slag women or girls should i say there are out there who just like to try and mess up other peoples lives as theirs are so sad and pathetic they got nothing else to do. I find the best thing is to laugh in their face as it proper winds them up.

i googled it, 140/90 is considered to be high, mine is always 110/70, but just now it as 148/85 not sure if thats considered high though coz the lower number is under 90 :shrug:

MS- I really hope I dont have it :(

Lol Aimee- I liek your commetn!
its true, loko at them, we should pity them!

Oh im having a hard time at the mo, as to whether OH should take a new job or not... I went on to the whatamIentitledtoo website, adn theres no way we would be entitled too that much benefit when LO comes along surely...! Can I private msg anyone on here or FB who has experience in benefits :-s :blush: sorry girls, I just dont know what to do and its stressing me out! xxx

Thanks everyone! really appreciate it!

Did you find the pics ms?

How long until your scan BW? xx

3g's- how come you got a bp monitor? I heard electric ones always give a higher reading then manual ones?

Np- with me wayne and Kayden and just wayne working we get a lot in tax credits, trust me it is a lot! And if you have a child under one it is loads more than a child over one.
You get child benefit, child tax credits and working tax credits. It does depend on the wage and the hours he works too.

because ive had headaches & my antenatals are 5 weeks apart so just for peace of mind really. Also having protein in my wee last week freaked me out a bit too. My mum already wants to check hers lol, i think its curiosity really :)

God sorry for my awful spelling in my last post there ladies! lol

Thanks Aimee :kiss:
Well it works out... after we have paid ALL the outgoings (except the credit card) we would have nearly £500 left over- surely that couldnt be right?! xxxx

After the amount of time I've spent researching this week NP I seem to know a few things! haha. I've just msn'd you a good website I found this week! xx

For got to say BW good luck for your scan!!

3g's when is your next mw app? I'd just mention that it seemed a bit on the high side and see what she says, although i don't think it seems high if you say it was she will probably take more notice and give you more piece of mind!

had to share this ladies

my ex who told me he wanted to split because he wasn't ready for a relationship when in actual fact he was shagging someone else then coming and sleeping me the same night has now split with her and is talking to me on msn lol! so he starts flirting then says so whats new with you i said im having a baby boy in march lol dont think he knew what to say to me lol! so then i asked him if he was still seeing the girl he was shagging behind my back he replied that they had split up bcz of stress tho didnt bother saying i never cheated on you or anything like that!

For got to say BW good luck for your scan!!

3g's when is your next mw app? I'd just mention that it seemed a bit on the high side and see what she says, although i don't think it seems high if you say it was she will probably take more notice and give you more piece of mind!

my next one is 5th december. ages away really.

Is is a fair way away really isn't it, will that be your 28 week one? I'd do the blood pressure over the next few days and if you are concerned ring her and go and see her xx

Random as if what a looser. Shame i bet he wishes he never did what he did. Some men are just dogs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->