February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i'll be 31 weeks then i think, might see if i can get one at end of nov instead.

Thanks PC :D

Random- What a P.I.G!
But ha, who's better off now! :D xxx

Yep found them pc..they're gorgeous..i say boy hehe

You not have a 28 week appt 3girlies?

I'm sitting here crying cuz Alex won't stop peeing everywhere. He's 3 next month and been potty trained from 23 months so he knows better but i think he's doing this cuz of the new baby. I have the babies drawers in alexs room cuz we dont have much room in this house and we moved his room around and put his in his big walk in cupboard and when i said don't touch those drawers they're the babies he said in a sad voice where's my drawers? And i felt so bad. Since we've been buying things in for Kellan he's been like another thing for the baby so whenever we go out now i buy him a toy or something cuz i don't want him feeling left out but am scared when Kellan comes that i won't be able to divide my time between them and Alex will feel left out and i just feel like a crap mother.
I know am just being stupid but it's horrible feeling like this xx

no, are we supposed to have one at 28 weeks then? all she said was next time we will do your bloods. the receptionist booked my appointment for the 5th dec. Maybe i should change it then!

ms, Reese went through a stage of wanting to wear nappies when she saw me buying them for the new baby (when i was pregnant with roxie) it didnt last long though, she wee'd herself out shopping & got so embarrassed, that was the first & last time she had an accident! it cost me a fortune that day coz i had to buy her new trousers, socks & shoes coz she'd soaked them & i didnt have any spare ones so thank god she didnt do it again or i'd have been skint lol!!

Roxie is in a moany mood today, shes just sat on the floor crying for ages, i asked her if she wanted a cuddle & she shouted at me, shes not even at the terrible 2's yet, i dread to think what shes going to be like when this ones born!

lol hoping he'll snap out of it..well when alex was 1 and a monster i was like roll on 2 when he'll grow out of it now am saying roll on 3 lol

Yea you should have a 28 and 32 week one but saying that when you have 1 already your appts get taken from 10 to 7 so maybe since you're on your third you may get one less? xx

I know i have one at 28 weeks to do bloods and as far as i know they are meant to do bloods at 28 weeks but maybe it is different in dif areas??

Does it say in your notes when it should be? It says on the top of our sheets when they should be.

Suzie don't feel bad, Kayden is a bit the same sometimes when we buy stuff he says it is not fair cos Nathan gets everything and Kayden gets sad but i suppose they have got to get used to not being the only child really.

i think i'll book one for when im 28 weeks, i need my hip grant form too.

PC- Can you send me a link to view :blush:

I got my HIP form on Tues evening, although she dated it for the 10th Nov.. apparently even though it says from 25 weeks, they dont like receiving the form until your nearly 26 weeks?!

Aimee- I will msg you on FB actually lol xxx

I keep thinking its friday- wishful thinking!
I need to get some more body suits... I bought 3 plain white night suits only for £3.75 from Tescos- bargin!
Oh I will ahve to upload a piccy tomorrow of the cake I make for cake club! lol xx

Did you mean to my pics NP? I wasnt sure which link you meant lol, this is my journal https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/180854-pinkclaires-little-love-bug-24.html
There on pg 22 xxx

pc i didnt realise the pics were in your journal :dohh:
they are amazing pics, i cant wait till mine. Im guessing girl for you just to be different :thumbup:

I just had a steak cooked medium and not well done, do you think it will be ok? I like it more on the rare side so medium was more cooked than normal! Any ideas? Well it is too late now if it is bad as it has been eaten...

I think medium is ok but not rare, anything to set off my paranoia i seem to grab on to lol!

Ah he was being a wee bit stubborn, so we didnt get many pics :) but im so pleased with the ones we got he has his daddy nose
he is 1lb 15oz, and was told if it carries on that way and i dont go over due, then he will be in the 7lb range, which im happy about,

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/BABY_20-1-1.jpg

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/BABY_19-1.jpg

His winkie hehe

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/BABY_14-1-1.jpg

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/BABY_4-1.jpg

Awww chick he is so beautiful and like i said on facebook he is most certainly a boy, bet you feel more relaxed now!! I love the pics xx

haha look at his 'boy' picture, that will be one to show the girlfriends :rofl:

I think he looks a lot like paris, definately his face shape!! oh I really cant wait for mine now :happydance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"