February 2010 Love Bugs :)

so without me saying which one is mine, which one is better?

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/2girlies2009/004-2.jpg

Evening ladies..

Wow bw how clear are they!! They are fab!! His manhood pic is so funny..I'm gonna show hubby when he comes home so he'll let me get one :)

I like the witch 3g's :)

Feel alot better now after a good cry lol

Hubby's just away to get us some dinner..sweet and sour chicken :) xx

aww why you upset suzie? food always cheers me up then makes me cry lol

3girls, did you do that with a kit? think id end up cutting myself to shreads if i did that with a knife x

i drew the pic on the pumpkin with a pen then used a pumpkin carving stick to carve it out which is blunt so my fingers are intact lol.

I'm sitting here crying cuz Alex won't stop peeing everywhere. He's 3 next month and been potty trained from 23 months so he knows better but i think he's doing this cuz of the new baby. I have the babies drawers in alexs room cuz we dont have much room in this house and we moved his room around and put his in his big walk in cupboard and when i said don't touch those drawers they're the babies he said in a sad voice where's my drawers? And i felt so bad. Since we've been buying things in for Kellan he's been like another thing for the baby so whenever we go out now i buy him a toy or something cuz i don't want him feeling left out but am scared when Kellan comes that i won't be able to divide my time between them and Alex will feel left out and i just feel like a crap mother.
I know am just being stupid but it's horrible feeling like this

Just copied and pasted that lol

Very talented 3g's!! xx

morning, god i'm tired, both my girls had temperatures last night, they seem ok today though but i didnt get alot of sleep!!

my bp is normal again today so i'm happy. :)

2 of my friends on facebook have swine flu, i think its on the rise again!

Morning ladies..

Ooo with the swine flu am glad i live on a peninsula..we've had one outbreak but shut the town down and it disappeared so hopefully it will stay away. I'm going to stay out the shops etc around christmas time so i don't catch anything.

Congrats on 26 weeks 3girlies and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more week and 3rd tri here we come :) xx

Morning Ladies!

Im feeling ok today, well I twisted in work chair to reach something and had this sharp pain- hope everythings ok though :)

Aimee- ;) :kiss: :D xx

PC- Thanks dear :) *looking* ... Awww! Fantastic pics! Im saying girl too lol.
I love the sweet clothes :D & a gorgeous bump!

BW- Loving those piccys! what a great weight he is too! Lol I love the boy ;) shot one lol, he's sure not shy to let you know hes deffo a wee boy lol!
I can def see Paris in him too :)

3girlies- How fab are those pumpkins! Esp the witch one ;) lol

Congrats MS & 3 girlies on 26 weeks!!! 1 week until 3tri!! Wheres this time going?!!

xxxxx

Woo hoo!!!

Did you call and make a 28 wk appt 3g's?

Np you need to be careful lady!!!

Will find out today if we get the mortgage we need for the house so keeping fingers crossed. Going to see the house tomorrow morning. xx

will make one today when i wander to the shop later, my doctors is behind our shops so will pop in & ask to change it.

ms, take in all the details when you go & see it so you can tell us all about it :)

np, take care hun, ask for a swivel chair lol, seriously though you need to take it easy :hugs:

oo i will..not getting too excited and get my hopes up incase it doesn't work out but hopefully it will.

xx

Thanks girls.
Il have to wait until im home tonight to listen to him on my doppler :(
I havent had any other pain though and its easing off a bit now :-/

Woooooooo on the double figures!
And fingers crossed ms on the mortgage!

xxx

np, i'm sure hes fine, hes well protected in there, its us who suffer the pain instead :)

im not sure what to do today, want to save some money for my xmas lights so cant really go shopping now :(

Thanks 3girlies :D

Im going away for the night on Sunday and the weather is meant to be awful :(
Great!
But at least I get to go to a bigggggg mothercare on Monday morning :D
I saw this bib that OH and I really want lol

Mummy + Daddy = Me!

lol xxx

Aww that's cute np..you going away for a nice night?

Was looking at the babies r us website and they are doing a deal on the i love my bear cot and accessories..£199 which is brilliant. If we get this house means we can do a nursery which am thrilled about so may get this deal? I love the dark colour. xx

MS- I love the i love my bear collection- its so lovely :thumbup:

We are going to see a show lol then staying the night down there as its about an hours drive from where we live, plus theres the mother care lol.
I booked the same hotel in jan this year, to do shopping there for Angel... but this time we are going back there and I really can go in :D
Im so excited :blush: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->