February 2010 Love Bugs :)

That sounds like a nice night :)

I had the i love my bear collection for Alex so am going for the loved and adored one for Kellan but i love the dark colour of the cot and think the sleigh bed one i like is a bit expensive and big for the room..

For christmas mil and fil usually get us loads of wee presents we never really use so going to get them to get us a night before my section in glasgow and we'll go out for dinner and go to the cinema and do some shopping then go to the hospital in the morning :) really hope i get my date in december xx

Morning everyone, Feel so much happier after ranting all day yesterday lol.

I've just read every ones post but really cant remember.... here goes lol

Congrats on double figures and 26 weeks 3girles and MS! Glad we can go over to 3rd tri together, I am scared lol!

Who did the pumpkins? was that you 3 girles? I need some tips you two are really good! Doing mine tonight!

Love the pics BW, saw them on facebook, much clearer than mine, you obviously have a much more cooperative baby than mine :blush:

NP, wow time away sounds lovely me and OH could do with that, I hope we can afford a couple of days for honeymoon.

D-day at work today! How rubbish :cry:

Thank you pc..not long for us now..you'll be there before me :)

Who's going to the next boxing day sale?? xx

OMG Lol MS I wouldnt dare go in to the Next sale with all the maniacs who have been queing since 2am lololol.
I will shop online instead lol xx

lol i can never get online when it's on. Depending on how i feel i might brave it lol xx

Lol wow good luck thats what I say MS lol.

I keep getting loads of bubble sensations for the last 15min or so... I dont know whether its him or I need to trumpet :loopy:

Ooooh I have been looking at the icons, let me see if I can do my whole weekend with them LOL... not that im bored or anything lol

Sat:
:laundry::iron::dishes::hangwashing::mail::shower::brush::bike::telephone::comp::serenade::kiss:

Sun:
:shower::brush::hugs::plane::laugh2::rofl::serenade::smug:

Mon:
:shower::brush::hugs::plane::crib::awww::wedding: (as we are getting our licence lol)

Yay lol xxx

Morning all

26weeks 3girlies and MS whoop whoop!! xxx
Callie i just saw a halloween cake on facebook, is that the one you made??? lol x
Gunna be busy today so wont be on much, gota sort Adams nursery out, then go shopping, and clean, then taking paris on this halloween fright night walk, gawd i hope it dont scare me!

x

Lol yes- arent you proud of a future mothers baking skills :rofl:

In the end we made a plain sponge cake lol with orange essence in- which is pretty strong so maybe I put a little bit too much in... opps lol and then we got food dye in red and yellow and vinalla butter icing and made that orange lol, put it on the cake and used icing pens for the rest lol.
Only now we have to wait and see how it tastes :-/ lol

Wow your busy today lol xxx

morning ladies

congrats to MS and 3girlies for 26 weeks

i dreamt last night that my little man was 6lb 7oz when he was born! hes not giving me much sleep these days loads and loads of nightmares!

god i wish i was buying my cot just now but OH's mum is buying it so i cant bloody get it while they have that deal on!

Can you not tell her its on offer and best to get now? Thats what I did with my pram :thumbup:

cant remember who it was that said about the i love my bear the deal they have is £299 its the henley bed with jungle chums accessories for £199 x

i just got some fireworks, just a small box as my girls will most likely get bored half way through them lol, what food do you have on bonfire night? is is hotdogs & stuff like that?

That will be fun 3 gilries- my lot are having a bonfire, we are going to cook jacket potatos and roast marsh mellows etc lol xx

Was me random lol sorry i got confused..

Well good news..we have the mortgage just need to wait tomorrow to see if they'll accept our offer. Have posted a link to the house, let me know what you ladies think xx
https://www.remax-scotland.com/PublicListingFull.aspx?lKey=0cb38546-890f-481d-b420-93daf6f70c0f

it looks huge, & its such a good price, its so expensive to buy where i am.

Yea it's a really good price for here too. Over here cuz houses are few and far between being built they are extortionate but over in glasgow they are about 20 grand cheaper. Fingers crossed it looks like that tomorrow lol xx

Congratulations MS, exciting stuff :D

We have booked a 4d scan with babybond in Leeds for next Sunday the 8th! Will be 25 weeks do you think this will be ok and we will see enough? Hubby couldn't wait any longer lol and he was the one who wasn't keen on the idea at first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->