February 2010 Love Bugs :)

congrats WTTMommy!

Chilli so glad you had good news!

I'm at the consultants tomorrow and just praying that the bleeding doesn't get any worse and i get to see LO and HB tomorrow. I'm in so much pain - that's why i'm up and not in bed! FX i get to show you all my scan pic.

congrats WTTMommy!

Chilli so glad you had good news!

I'm at the consultants tomorrow and just praying that the bleeding doesn't get any worse and i get to see LO and HB tomorrow. I'm in so much pain - that's why i'm up and not in bed! FX i get to show you all my scan pic.

good luck hun, hope everything goes well xxx

Hope you get good news Tansey, let us know

Hi can i join you ladies in this group ?? i am due with baby number 3 on 2/2/2010 my DH birthday xx

Welcome MrsMac

Tansey - I hope all goes well for you today x

congratulations mrsmac :happydance:

how is everyone feeling today? i still have bad nausea but the sickness bands are making it bearable, i took them off while i had a bath & i felt so ill so i put them back on again!!

im feeling real sick at the moment and got a few lil tummy cramps. did another 'bump' pic and put it together with my first one from last week, not sure if i can see a difference or not:rofl:

Good Luck Tansey... really hope you get a piccy to share with us :)

welcome mrsmac congratulations on your :bfp: :dance:

xxx

No scan today but my cervix is closed which is good. I have to go back tomorrow for a scan and blood results - FX!

Good luck hun, i hope all is well.

Congrats to all the :bfp:ers :)

i would like to join im due february 18th but it not been confirmed by scan yet thats just what the doc worked out!

Hi girlies,
Just wanted to pop in and wish you all the very best and lots of love.
I've been told that my pregnancy is either ectopic or failing, and so I will not be a mummy quite yet.
I hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond x x x x x

Hi girlies,
I've been told that my pregnancy is either ectopic or failing, and so I will not be a mummy quite yet.

:cry: I'm really sorry to read this. I hope to see you back in 1st tri when you are ready. sending you lots of :hugs: xxxx

Hi girlies,

I am so sorry to hear that

:hugs:

So sorry to hear that Stardusty :hugs: Hope another sticky bean will come your way real soon... :hugs:

Hi girlies,

I am so sorry for you sweet.

lots of love to you x

Stardusty i am really, really sorry to hear this. Keep your chin up chick xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79