February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Thank you ladies..

Aimee woo hoo!!! I would think so..could see everything brilliantly with bw's pictures and she was 26 weeks so i think it will be fine xx

MS- that house is lovely i hope you get it! xx

Aimee- ooh thats great cant wait to see the pics

OH has agreed to me getting a growth scan which i can get between 24-34 weeks but he wants me to wait until beginning of january so by then ill be over 30 weeks do you think this is too late! i was thinking of getting it on the 31dec ill be 29 weeks then xx

Hi girls! Think im a little slow in finding this buddy thread but hey ho! I blame baby brain! :rofl:

little into:

Name: Laura (or twiggy!)
Expecting buba number 1 on Feb 17th with my fiance!

hope 2 get chatting a bit more as im not working now, so BnB is keeping me company! I know most of the faces from around the 2nd tri forum anyway, so just saying an offical 'hi'!! xxx

Are you wanting it 4d? She said that between 24 and 30 weeks is best as before is too small and after is too big yet the 19 week preview we got i thought was fantastic so who knows but yeah i'd go with 29 weeks then you will be able to see more as he wont be too squashed!
I found a really good deal but they wouldn't do it till 27 weeks but wayne wanted it doing as soon as poss, he's very impatient!

Hi Laura, congrats and welcome :wave: There are a few scottish ladies in this thread!

Claire had her scan at 25+ weeks and her pics where good Aimee, :) i personally think from 24wks + the pics are amazing

gawd im shattered, cleaned the house, still gota get paint and stickers for Adams room!! why is it i need everything at the moment, when i havent got the money, new coat, more make up my hair done!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you ladies up to much this afternoon??

yoohoo Twiggy ** waves **

Thanks for the welcome guys!

speaking of 4D's...Bautywithin yours looked fantastic and that was 26 weeks huh? Iv booked mine for 26+4 as im so impatient i couldnt hold off any longer lol. Got really excited when i saw your piccies! Amazingly clear and detailed at 26 weeks which i was worried mine wouldnt be!!

hello twiggy im one of the scottish ladies lol along with Mumysuzie where abouts are your from? hows your pregnancy been so far?

thanks for the info about the scan hun its with babybond i get a 4d freeview and black and white 3d pics for £99 so ill try and convince OH to let me book it for xmas time

i have tidied up my house, been to see my mate and found all my leaflets my sis-in-law gave me from mothercare about breastfeeding, bath time, bottle feeding, weaning, and everything else you need for baby

hello twiggy im one of the scottish ladies lol along with Mumysuzie where abouts are your from? hows your pregnancy been so far?

Thanks hun! :flower: Nice to get a welcome from another scottish lady!

Im from Invergowrie, its just outside Dundee so im at Ninewells for my birth!! Pregnancy has been surprisingly easy! (dont quote me on that when im in labour! :rofl:) Just had my 24 week midwife app and measuring bang on 24cms, heartbeat is strong, blood pressure and pee is normal! :happydance:

Where abouts are you in in scotland hun? xx

Hi Twiggy and welcome! :hi:
Whooooo you are due same day as me! :thumbup:

Aimee- oh lucky you! Hmmff mine isnt until te 28th Nov! AGESSSSSSSSSSSSSss still! lol, I think il be the most gone when I have mine done @ 28+4?
Or is 3 girlies having hers around the 28 week mark? xxx

:hi: wohoo great to see you have booked a 4d scan, think I will be one of the last to have mine, I'm having mine on 23rd nov, not too long away I sooo cant wait :happydance:

We're doing Alex's pumpkin later ready to take up to him tomorrow, cant wait. Never done one before so it might look a mess :dohh:

Hope everyones ok xxx

Np mines at 28+3 so close :D With Alex we had his at 27+5 and got the most amazing pictures, I wanted it at 27+5 this time but I wanted my new married name on it so managed to wait a few more days :)

xxx

i will be 29+2 at mine, the lady told paul when he booked it that 29 weeks is the best time to go.

hi twiggy!! xx

Wow Hayley not long till the wedding then at all! Are you getting nervous or do you think you will be ok?
Doing the pumpkin is well fun, i did my first one the other day and i was surprised how many seeds are in them. I want to do another just for the sake of it. I think after having one go i will be better at a second. I think what 3g's did by drawing the face on with pen first is a good idea xx

i'll be the last one ladies getting mine in december lol

twiggy- i stay just outside of Paisley and will be giving birth in the Paisley Maternity RAH

right ladies got a bit of a question do you get any warning before your nipples start leaking?? or do they just start leaking really obviously? if they do it obviously then what do you do if it shows through your top and you dont have a cardi or something im just thinking if it happened to me in work i'd be screwed lol!

LOL random mine are doing it a bit already and have been for a couple of weeks. No warning but i wear padded bras so i was ok :blush:

Callie i wanted mine later around 27 weeks but i am not complaining that dh wants it next week! I have an NHS one at 32 weeks anyway to check the placenta xx

:rofl: random that made me chuckle, i wasnt expecting you to ask that! Mine didnt leak at all with Reese until she was born but with Roxie they leaked from about 30 weeks but only ever when i was asleep at night! & it wasnt much either.

:dohh: I never thought about drawing the face on first (I wont be very good at that either though :haha:) I'll get OH to scrape the gunky stuff out :rofl: I am very nervous about the wedding, I'm getting excited though... finally. Then the 4d scan is 2 days later so defo something to look foward to :) Cant wait to see who she looks like - me thinks her daddy - just like Alex.

Random - I didnt leak with my first pregnancy (sometimes when I woke up I'd have a little patch on my top) but didnt leak in the day, so far with this pregnancy I havent noticed it yet, but probs will get it a bit later on)

xxx

glad i made you chuckle its something i was wondering about so who better to ask! oh yeah and to all the ladies that have kids already (if you dont want to answer its okay) did you poo during labour??? and do you really fart the whole time through it???

oh and what do you ladies think of this? do you think its a waste of money? its from birth to 6 months!

Attachments

• bean bag.jpg
    bean bag.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
Np- yey! A boy and a girlie due on the same day! Lets see who pops first! (betting you as iv just got a feeling il go overdue!! lol)

Hayley pumpkin sounds fun! The stuff inside is quite a weird small is it not?! Im sure iv helped my little sister do it once and the gunk inside was really strong smelling!! lol

Well my nipples give no warning! Since 18 weeks its been pretty steady...but nly notcie at night in pj's as i wear a slightly padded mat bra during the day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->