February 2010 Love Bugs :)

random as far as I know I didnt poo in labour :blush: but tbf if you was to do it they would just discreitly (sp) move it anyway they wouldnt say OMG YOU JUST POOED :rofl: they see it all the time.

oooh the race is on for callie and twiggy, boys tend to be late they're stubborn, but we'll see xxx

Random- i didnt poo!! but to be honest, i wouldnt have cared if i did you are in that much pain.... a marching band could be in the room and you really wouldnt give a shiney shite!!

xx

Oh random that is well cute! Depends on how much it is as to whether it is a waste of money or not :rofl:

I don't know if i pooed, his dad said i didn't but he looked kinda of embarrassed when i asked... Sod it, that is the least of my worries about labour!

The pumpkins are quite strong smelling. I thought about using the middle for something but decided against it lol!

random as far as I know I didnt poo in labour :blush: but tbf if you was to do it they would just discreitly (sp) move it anyway they wouldnt say OMG YOU JUST POOED :rofl: they see it all the time.
x

:rofl: Gosh imagine that!

was just wondering ladies lol

aimee- its £40 but i'd get it for nearer £30 with my sis inlaws discount x

That is good then, i thought you were going to say £150 or sumet like that! I say it is well cute, like a mini bed. I think it is worth it then and looks a lot more comfy that a normal baby bouncer.

Thanks girls :D

Lol whoooo I hope I dont go too overdue! lol

I havent had any leakage, or any hints that im going to either lol

I think I would literally die if I pooed in labor LOL xx

random im loving the beany bed idea! 30 quid sounds pretty reasonable! How high off the ground is it? 'Spose it would be hard for bubs to roll tho seeing as the beans mold to babys shape anyway!

Oh and the poo'ing thing! (lol) my mum is a midwife and says it doesnt happen all that often but when it does you just descreetly wipe it away and nobody really even winces at it happening! But she said that most women dont as when the baby comes down the birth canal it puts pressure on the back passage and actually closes it off....:thumbup:

Hello everyone!

Hiya Twiggy, welcome xxxx

I have to have these discussions everyday with random lol. Well I dont HAVE to, but they make me smile! :thumbup:

Who was saying about scan? was it you Aimee? I had mine at 25_4 so I am sure it will be fine, I stupidly booked it for a time of day when baby is less active though so try and be clever about it lol.

Guess what, I got a different job within my department! They said they were really impressed with my proposal I wrote and realised they havent been using me to my full potential! So Im staying! Well for another two weeks anyway :haha:

Phew, the relief!

i think i will probably buy it then! well get my sis inlaw to do it for me! its normally £50 but they've got it on offer so its £40 then her discount i'll get it for about £30 ive seen it in real life aswell and its not that high off the ground and is well packed with beads

Claire- you soooo enjoy our convo's and you ask silly questions aswell tho you just ask me and not lovebugs :winkwink:

i dont really care if i poo or not was just wondering lol x

Eye Claire it was me! Should be ok cos Nathan seems to move all the time. Seriously i don't know if he sleeps.

Congratulations on the job :happydance: That is great news!

Yes midwife's see a lot worse things than poo, i would rather watch someone have a poo than someone's bits being stretched to the size of a baby and bleeding at the same time :sick:

congrats on the job claire! and thanks for the welcome! :flower:

well imagine having to BE the one that gives an episiotomy!!!! My mum came home from work the other day and said she'd done one today...i shuddered at the thought of having to do it to another woman!! aaahh!!

Claire- you soooo enjoy our convo's and you ask silly questions aswell tho you just ask me and not lovebugs :winkwink: x

Haha, I know I do really, I am always asking silly things, I am ignoring labour what ever happens happens!

Thanks for all the good wishes! I needed some good news! OH has also had some good news, there is 3 stages to his rehabilitation and he's now in the 3rd stage so will be back in training soon which is great news!

Ok here is my silly question, what is an episiotomy?

Its when the midwife needs to cut the vaginal opening to make way for the baby to get out...sometime if the shoulders get stuck etc etc. Its kind of a controlled way...instead of tearing yourself!

yummy huh? :wacko:

Im off now ladies, have a great weekend!
Speak on Tuesday :D xxxxxx

I wish I never asked twiggy! Im off now as well, have good weekends speak soon xxx

Its when the midwife needs to cut the vaginal opening to make way for the baby to get out...sometime if the shoulders get stuck etc etc. Its kind of a controlled way...instead of tearing yourself!

yummy huh? :wacko:

Being a midwife is to me one of the worst jobs ever. I am so squeamish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->