February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Being a midwife is to me one of the worst jobs ever. I am so squeamish.

I know, i would be too! But mum says the rewards outweigh the -ives! Its pretty amazing helping bringing a baby into the world, being the first person to touch that little baby and making sure it comes out safe...although there are ALOT of messy parts to the job i cant help but feel jealous everytime my mum tells me that she 'helped bring a little life into the world today'...and the stories she comes home with have me in floods of tears!

(also its a good way to scope out names lol!) She delivered a baby 'Pocahontas' the other day!! :wacko:

Aww bless her. It is good she feels this way. I am too negative and would focus on the negatives too much :(

Will she be there with you at your baby's birth? xx

I know, all the joy in the world but I still couldnt bare cutting some womans fa noo noo!!! :rofl:

Well shes at a different hospital to the one im giving birth so wouldnt be allowed to medically assist...but she would be a birthing partner along with my fiance....she wants to be there to make sure they're giving me everything and giving it properly, and to stand up for me when im screaming for more drugs!! lol. Although she did say it will be really hard as if anything goes wrong she'l know it straight away....and also says its a whole different kettle of fish when its your own daughter in pain!!

Well done Claire :)

Ah just got back from the fright walk with Paris, bless her she was welll scared, so was i, it was pitch black, had all sorts jumping out on us!!

Nearly had a fight with someone in Asda! ( i say nearly coz if i wasnt preg i would have knocked her head off, Paris needed the toilet, and this woman was just standing there right in our way, i said excuse me, and she didnt move, anyway went to the loo, and while i was washing my hands, she was just there starring at me, at this point the toilet was geting packed and i could hardly move, anyway i was telling B and she walked past, i gave her a dirrty look, she looked back, and i said do you like starring at people you fat cow, she came over then being mouthy, and swearing, i said dont swear infront of my daughter, she then walked away....
Some may think i over reacted, but to just stare at someone, and not move out my way when i asked, she obviously had a problemo!!

x

Laura my mum said she would never be my birthing partner if i needed her to be for some reason, she said she couldn't see me in so much pain, charming!! I would if i had a daughter!

BW- some people piss me off so bad, what is the need for her attitude!

:hi: I'm back :) good to see some of you online :)

BW I can imagine you with buggy rage :haha: I had that in next, it took like 10 minutes to get the back of the shop where the baby clothes were.

Some people are just so rude!! xxx

how did your pumpkin turn out Hayley?

bw, she sounds like a proper weirdo, i hate it when people swear infront of kids too.

I havent done it yet :( I'm looking for templates online :rofl:

I just noticed you're in double digits :happydance: does anyone know how many days there are in pregnancy? xxx

i got my witch idea of the internet, some of them are so flash though!!

its got to be 280 days, well thats 40 (weeks) x 7 (days) i bet im wrong ha ha, maths aint my strong point!!

You're so smart, I wouldnt even wanna try and work it out :dohh: thats loads of days compared to what we have left :happydance: I'm really letting myself get excited now.

3 girlies have you settled on a name now? Shame we dont have time for you to cut Alex's pumpkin and send me it :haha: it would look so much better than anything I could do xxx

yours will look great, Alex will love it. I used a pumpkin carving kit i got out of tescos for £1, it was really easy to use, much easier that a knife.

well i still like the name Kenadie Grace but pauls not keen on it. I'm finding it really hard this time.

we havent got long at all now, its under 5 weeks till we open the advent calenders, when xmas is over we will only have a few weeks :shock:

:witch:Happy Halloween everyone!:witch:

(that's halloween witches not af witches!)

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd92/mallisanechelle/happy_halloween-1.gif

woo! Happy Halloween guys!

...just another excuse to eat chocolate and sweets!!! :happydance:

Happy Halloween all :) We went up to Alex when it was getting dark and lit all his pumpkin candles and then spilt the wax all down his cross :dohh: did his pumpkin it wasnt brilliant but I'm sure after about 10 years it might look normal :haha:

Hope everyones ok and had good days :) xxx

Aww Hayley the pic is really nice :D Bet Alex loves it :D

We had fun this Halloween it has got me in the mood to go full whack next year!

If my belly was a little bigger and rounder I was going to paint it with face paints :rofl:

Awh yeah just think next year we will have our own little pumpkins... REAL ONES :haha:

xxx

I know no one tends to be here on a Sunday but got to call in and say,

We are now viable!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

congrats on being viable :happydance:

i have been ill all weekend, didnt sleep at all last night, ached all over & kept paul awake with my coughing! I had tummy pains too which were every few minutes but they died off after an hour thank god! think all the coughing brought them on. Now im sweating even though pauls moaning hes cold, really been a horrible weekend for me :(

hope you are all ok & had a great weekend xxxxx

:wohoo: congratulations on being viable :wohoo: the time flies from now (I have found)

Aww :hugs: 3 girlies, sorry your not feeling well :( Hope you get well soon :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->