February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i just feel like ive been ill pretty much non stop this pregnancy. sickness till a few weeks ago then i get a cold which i cant seem to get rid of!! Its got to get better soon (i hope)

3 weeks today till my 4d scan :)

Thanks you two :D

3g's do you think you could have a bit of flu? When i had that tummy bug i got those contraction type things that came every 5 mins for an hour, the midwife said it was caused by being de-hydrated and to drink more water xx

I havent drank as much as normal so i will try to drink more & hopefully it wont happen again. she didnt kick me all night like she normally would so i panicked, but shes kicked me a bit more today so i know shes ok.

It did make me wonder who will have their baby first out of the love bugs?

Congrats Aimee

3girls it must be going around, because me and Paris are ill, dont think it helped we were out for 3 hours trick or treating, it was freezing x

i took Reese last night but we only went around the block & were back home after half hour. We gave out party bags & then when they were all gone i locked the door, put the girls to bed & had a nice bath!! :)

I have had 2 dreams where i had him early but in the dreams i don't think he was my baby which was weird. With Kayden i went 14 days over so they say i am more likely to this time. He is so active though i don't think he will last past 40 weeks!

Did your kids enjoy trick or treating then? It was cold though. We did about an hour. Bloody hell BW as if you did 3 hours!!!

There is defiantly loads of crap going around. I woke up at 5am and had to go make a hot chocolate cos my throat was killing me. It is still a little sore now so don't know if it will get worse or just go away.

Roxie slept through trick or treating lol, must be the comfy luna :)
It was mild here, not cold at all.

Reese was 13 days early & Roxie was 4 days early, bet this one will be late now. I am dreading going overdue, waiting for it to happen must be horrible! Id rather be taken by surprise!!

That's it, i was induced and always felt sad that i knew when it was going to happen and never had that feeling of oh my gosh i think i am in labour.

I heard to that being induced is more painful so if i go into labour natural that should be better...

with Roxie i slept through most my labour without realising it lol!!

Oh now that sounds fab!! I wouldn't mind that with this one ;)

I didnt realise the time to be honest, and she was enjoying it,now we wont need to buy sweets from the shops for a good while, she got 2 big bag fulls haha

i still feel rough, i wish i could take something, ah lord, and its back to doing the school run tomoz, so not a chance of a lay in

i sure hope i dont go over due, even by 1 day, i feel this pregnancy is going well slow at the moment, think i would cry if i went over due, x

i think its dragging now too. I just wrote on facebook that its crap that all you can take when you are pregnant is paracetamol, its rubbish, it takes ages to work too!! I'm making a doctors appointment tomorrow, gonna beg her to give me something better!!

Aimee :happydance::happydance::happydance: on your little man being viable

ladies i woould like your honest opinions of the name Fallon (Fal-lon) please xx

Aimee...happy viability day hun!!! :happydance: yey! I sighed a tiny sigh of relief when i reached that magic 24 week mark!

Im betting i go overdue girls...they say 1st babies usually go over do they not? urgh...guna be sooo uncomfortable!

3g's sorry you're feeling so poorly :hugs: colds and flu are rife here, everyone around me seems to be coughing! But at least they can get a bit more relief than a bit of paracetamol eh! We just have to suffer in silence!

Random- think Fallon is really different, i like it, sounds strong! So nice to hear a different name to the usuals!

3girlies when i had the cold and was blocked up and everything the only thing that seemed to help was a cup of tea with honey in it i done that for a few days and it cleared up pretty quickly! still say to the doctor tho they mibe give you an antibiotic or something!

im still in denial about giving birth :dohh:

twiggy- thanks its between Fallon Francis Paul Devine or Logan Francis Paul Devine well thats what its between so far lol have you any ideas yet of a name for your girl??

ooh im definitely liking Fallon Francis Paul Devine, he sounds so cool!!

Names we're kinda debating...Im liking Myla alot right now...she would be Myla Rose? What u think? I dont want any name thats too common! Our last name is italian so i thought it might sound quite pretty with it...but i dont want to go with a traditional italian first name!

Morning Lady's

Random, i like both Fallon and Logan, but if i had to pick, id go with Fallon

:)

x

id go with fallon too, its really nice, ive never heard of it before :thumbup:

im hoping to see my doctor today, i think having a cough for 3 weeks is a bit long so i reckon antibiotics might be whats needed, i hope she doesnt tell me to take paracetamol lol. I slept better last night but the coughing wakes everyone up, pauls been great though, he got the girls dressed (apart from their hair lol) made Reese's lunch & tidied up, he can be really lovely sometimes lol

we have planned for pauls mum & dad to have my girls the day of my 4d scan so we are going xmas shopping after, just for the last few little bits, then my sister gets her new puppy that day so no doubt we will be round hers meeting little Rylee, cant wait!!

hope everyones ok?

Morning ladies..

Congrats Aimee!!! Will def fly in now.

Hope doc can give you something for your cough and just general feeling rubbish. I think it will be to have mine first if i can persuade the nice consultant :) hopefully will find out 4th of december. I hope none of you ladies go overdue. It sucks lol

I like the name Fallon random..it's different and goes with the rest of the names perfectly.

It's pouring here for a change. Been wild all weekend. Going to put an offer in for the house today so fingers crossed it gets accepted. xx

Morning! I was going to say I bet MS as she is being induced early lol. you got there first MS:haha:

Random, you cant change Logans name now! We have a deal remember, although I do like Fallon but still not the point lol.

I'm thinking I will be early for some reason, although I want to be late to give OH a chance to be there! I dont want today to end because tomorrow....

dun dun dun....

I am in 3rd tri, ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->