February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Woo hoo PC!!! Scary thought but means you're on the home stretch!!

Am having a section so gonna lay it on thick that am in pain and can hardly walk etc and hopeully they'll give me one about 37 weeks

Thank you 3girlies i hope they do too..if not then it wasn't meant to be :) xx

Section, induced, you know what I mean lol, at least I got the right person for once :haha:

I am so tired today, hard saying goodbye to OH yesterday, its been 9 months of constant goodbyes and its starting to get me down, not sure how long I can keep going for!

Hehe :) I am a bit nervous actually of having a section this time cuz it's planned where as last time it was rushed so didn't have time to really worry about anything. There's nothing wrong with it just hate having an epidural cuz it shocked me on the way down back didn't hurt but was really uncomfortable. It will be ok tho am sure :)

Do you not feel like you and oh pc get on alot better cuz when he comes home you haven't seen him all week and yous don't have silly arguements or anything like that? I felt like that with oh when he was in the navy. xx

I would be worried about it as well, I hope I do not need to have one, but I know I have no choice!

Yeah your MS, we do get on a lot better and it keeps the romance cos I still get butterflies when I'm waiting to meet him which is lovely. Its just hard never knowing when I am going to see him again? I only ever find out on a Friday, or sometimes Thursday he is home which is hard. He is definately not home for the next 2 weekends as they have bonfire night and rememberance day on camp which they have to work. He told me at the weekend he wont be home for the last 6 weeks of his training but that is right when our baby will be due which is going to be hard!

Every Sunday we are both in tears for hours and sometimes it just doesnt seem worth seeing him because of the heartache when he leaves again? That sounds horrid doesnt it!

No it dont Claire, i would be the same aswell but it only makes you stronger :)

so he could miss the birth??!

x

Thanks BW,

Well he will be allowed to leave if I go into labour, but will only get a couple of days off compasionate leave. He wont be able to take his 2 weeks paternity leave. Thats why I want baby to be late because if he has finished training he can have 2 weeks! It will just be a case of trying to get a message to him, which could be hard if hes out yomping around the bloody country side lol. But all his superiors know the situation so we will just have to be on standby. He will be gutted if he doesnt get to be there!

Im sure he will get to be there, are you having your mum or a friend at the birth aswell?! B can only take a week off week, because he has been told, he will only get paid £130 if he takes the 2 weeks off, and we are seriously gunna need the money! my dad said he will take a week off and my bro and his girlfriend will be coming down, so i will have plenty of help, x

Thats good BW, glad you'll have lots of help xx

Its a bloody nightmare I tell you, wouldnt be so bad if he was around here, but he will be away for the first few weeks which he is going to find soo hard! Everything just seems so uncertain at the moment, I am just trying to focus on the wedding for now, something to look forward to!

Hi all!

Wow Claire you are so near to the end! As if you and bw are in the 2nd tri in the next couple of days, wow :D Can't wait to be there too!

Random. I love the name Logan but to be honest i am not too keen on the name Fallon.

I have been right depressed this morning , didn't sleep well last night and i have got a sore throat. Plus Wayne was at work and i really wanted him there.

I swear I posted after this but doesnt seem to have saved!

Are you able to catch up on some sleep Aimee? I always feel like that when I am tired and things seem better once I have slept on them? xx

claire- i thought you were avoiding 3rd tri????

Aimee- i wanted honest opinions lol so thank you for years i said if i ever had a boy he would be Logan but now i dont know lol

3girlies- tell the doc you've been trying paracetamol for 3 weeks and you need something else as it isn't shifting

BW- my OH is the same he doesn't want to drop down that much money so hes going to take whatever holidays he has left! tho he's already having to use his holidays for the 2weeks hes off at xmas that he doesn't get paid for grr

twiggy- i like that name

my doctor gave me antibiotics for a chest infection but on the leaflet it says dont take if you are pregnant!! she also said to use olbas oil but they wouldnt sell me it in the chemist coz its not recommended when you are pregnant, sooooo waste of bloody time!!

3girlies- phone your doctors surgery and speak to them tell her your concerns on the medication she gave you and she may give you something else im constantly having to remind my doctor im pregnant x

okay girlies so im trying to understand my ultrasound so:-

BPD- 45mm average 43mm
FL- 33mm average 29mm
HC-166 average 166mm

does this mean my boy has long legs??? also should the measurement for cerebellum on average be???

Afternoon girls!!

Firstly...congrats on bumping up a ticker box PC!! I LOVE it wen u move up a box!! Can u believe uv only 2 more boxes to go?! AHH!!! You'l have to warm up 3rd tri for us...got a couple more weeks to go myself! I hope your hubby can make it to the birth...its so cruel he'l only get a couple days though! He'l just have to get in quality daddy-bonding time!

Aimee im not sleeping right either, propping myself up with my body pillow thing just isnt sufficing anymore! :cry: Hope ur sore throat is just a passing thing, add you to the 'sick club' with 3g's!!! Oh dear :wacko:

Well im feeling big today...week 24 seems to be taking its toll, bump is seriously growing..i swear i can actually see it getting bigger lol...here il attatch a piccy of today (BEFORE iv eaten..) *gulp*
https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/twiggy56/P1000762.jpg

Thanks girls...i feel like a whale though! So bizzare as i used to be so tiny, hence why i (*used) get called 'twiggy' all the time! :rofl:

Did everyone else go through the 24 week growth spurt? Im worrying im guna have a big baby...hubby was 9lbs 8!! :wacko:

Do you think the size/weight that you and your OH were as babies determines the size of your baby...??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->