February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Fantastic bump twiggy wish mine looked like that lol

Well ladies we got the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am so excited!!!! if everything goes well we should be in before christmas. I have a nursery now too!!! Gonna get a painter in before we move in to paint it so don't need to breathe in all the fumes. xx

:yipee::bodyb::yipee::bodyb::yipee::bodyb::yipee: im soooo happy you got the house hunni thats great news ooooh i hope your all moved in before xmas and yipeeeeeeeeee on the nursery aswell!

twiggy my OH was 9lbs something im hoping im not having a big baby i dreamt that baby was 6lbs 7oz so im hoping thats a premonition lol x

very happy for you MS!! cant wait to see pics of the nursery, im a twin and was told at 4 and a half lbs, that was pretty big, OH was 8lb6.... both his daughter and son, where 9lb something.

Paris was 7lb 2oz... and have been told if this lil man arrives on time he will be 7lb ( something ) so lets hope i dont go over due

Twiggy what a great bump you have! I definately exploded after about 22 weeks, I seem to get much bigger every week now!

MS! What fab news about the house, so pleased for you! xxx

:wohoo: woo!!! yey for the new house MS!!!!!!!! Aw you'l have such a lovely christmas! New home, christmas tree up, nursery done...will be perfect!! :happydance:

Well everyone seems to think your baby weight corresponds to the weight that your own baby will be! Think i was pretty standard 7lb something...think people are trying to scare me! lol

BW you're a twin?! wow, did u have a suspicion when you found out you were pg that it could be twinnies too?!

im sooo hungry today! Duno whats wrong with me! iv just demolished a whole bag of chocolate buttons!!! bad mummy!!!

It did cross my mind twiggy! to be honest, dont think i could manage 2, i know how hard my dad struggled bringing me and my brother up, but a psychic told me when i was 19 my twin brother would go on to have twins.... but normally it skips a generation so we shall see

you dont look like you have put on weight anywhere else twiggy, how much have you gained if you dont mind me asking?? bet its not nearly 2 stone like me lol xx

does everyone remember claires plan to stay out of 3rd tri well thats just been blown out the water i posted a thread for her in 3rd tri hehe shes not very happy with me now tho :nope:

Bet she secretly is random. think thats a nice thing to do, me on the other hand will be running to 3rd tri in 2 days hahaha

How you feeling now 3 girls? x

Random is no longer my bump buddie, any Volunteers? I am a very lovely bump buddie :haha:

god you make me giggle claire lol! you'd be lost without me tho so stop kidding about replacing me!

BW- i think she defo is happy lol, shes getting a nice warm welcome, as will you in 2 days

3girlies- did you phone the doctor again to ask about your tablets??

It did cross my mind twiggy! to be honest, dont think i could manage 2, i know how hard my dad struggled bringing me and my brother up, but a psychic told me when i was 19 my twin brother would go on to have twins.... but normally it skips a generation so we shall see

you dont look like you have put on weight anywhere else twiggy, how much have you gained if you dont mind me asking?? bet its not nearly 2 stone like me lol xx

Well u can still see my ribs at least!! Iv no idea what iv put on as they weighed me at the 12 week scan and told me off for having a BMI of 19? (aparently low? lol) and then iv not been weighed since! Not even at my 24 week app!!

But this is what i looked like pre-pregnancy https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/twiggy56/5wkbellyfront-1.jpg

i was tiiiny! :cry: and this is from the front at 24 weeks https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/twiggy56/24wkfrontresized.jpg

I feel iv put on loads but im told its all belly and nowhere else...so now im worrying if baby is getting enough? But im measuring bang-on dates so its ok right? xx

wow you are thin.. what size was you befor, 6?

im sure baby will be getting enough, whatever you have baby takes all the goodness from, so if anything you would suffer i.e feeling tired, run down

did you work out befor? looks like you have strong stomache muscles, mine where like that befor i had Paris.. no chance it will ever be that way again lol x

Yeah i was about size 6, but i *was a dancer, so got alot of muscle strengthening and cardio so i was pretty fit...but iv always been tiny- used to have eating disorder when i was younger, never really leaves you completely but i don't dare tell my midwife as she already had a go at me at the 12 week booking in appointment for being underweight :cry: and considering im recovered, dont really want them to treat me as if im a case for concern!

Thought my bump would take ages to appear as my stomach muscles were pretty tight but bump seems to have just pushed through! My fiance jokes our baby will come out with a six-pack! :growlmad: i wasnt impressed! lol.

I do worry though that baby isnt getting everything she needs :nope: Did u find weight easy to drop off after you had Paris? Or did you find you had to work alot harder than pre-pregnancy? BF apparently helps shift a bit of weight too?

:wave: hi Hayley! How are you today hun? xx

I'm ok thanks how are you? :) your bump looks fab btw :thumbup: xxx

i phoned the doctors & they said it should be fine to take them as im past 12 weeks, but its kind of put me off!! i have to go back in a week if it hasnt gone so might just see if it improves on its own, i dunno what to do for the best :(

What did you ask them if you can take? sorry being nosey :haha: xxx

I'm ok thanks how are you? :) your bump looks fab btw :thumbup: xxx

Thanks luv! Thought it was time to get my bump out there!! :haha: Im good today, really feeling tired now though as i was up early and i didnt get a nap today so im starting to get seriously sleeeeepy!!

3 g's, i feel the same way as you about taking medicines, if i can avoid it, i will. But if doc says its safe? If you're willing to suffer through it you're a brave woman! What a trooper! Maybe keep up hot drinks and lots of rest!

Evening ladies..

Thank you for all the congrats..will def post pics when it's finished.

Wow look how skinny you were..my thigh isn't even that skinny lol well jealous.. you don't look like you've put anything on at all. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->