February 2010 Love Bugs :)

:happydance: just back read to see what the congrats was for and wow CONGRATULATIONS :D how fantastic, bet you cant wait to move in :D xxx

Morning Ladies!!

Callie Callie where are you??!! its been quiet without your posts xx

Claire- your offically in 3rd tri now wahooo! xx

and iv moved up a box :) xx

Twiggy- no i didnt lose the weight like everyone said i would after i had paris, i put on over 4stone (60lbs) and all i lost was 10lbs after she was born, and stayed at 12.4 for 2 years, i was so unhappy, but had tried every diet going, then heard about the cambridge diet which consists of 3 shakes aday, i lost 4 stone plus a bit more on that, i got down to under 8 stone and a size 8 ( which id never been befor )i did take it a bit far at one point, and people were saying i looked ill, is funny how you can go from being overweight to then underweight within 4 months, it took me a while to realise i was thin, i kept that off for 2 years, and always said if i was to pile it on it would be if i got preg again, and i was right! i will probley put on 4 stone again, but least this time i know how to lose it,obviously that isnt everyones case, i had a friend who put on 3 and half stone and lost it within a month of giving birth, im not lucky i guess haha x

wont be on much today, feeling pretty awful, chest hurts so much & now pauls getting ill too :(

will hopefully catch up tomorrow :hugs:

Morning everybody!

Thanks BW. Sorry to hear your feeling poorly 3girlies hope you feel better soon xx

So 27 weeks, ahhh!!!!!!!!

Thank you Hayley :) Hubby just said that we won't be in till after christmas which am sort of happy about cuz means i can put my christmas tree up 1st of december :)

I hope you and your hubby feel better soon 3 girlies.

xx

Hope you feel better soon Heidi, i have got a right sore throat too, it kills when i swallow. I felt so bad yesterday had terrible anxiety all day. I feel better in myself today though after having a good sleep. And i only got up to go to the toilet twice so must have been tired!

Suzie- congratulations on the house! What fantastic news! You must be ecstatic, how exciting :D

Claire- woo-hoo! The third tri is very exciting, nothing to be scared of!

I am looking forward to the scan on Sunday. I hope they get a good view. I think Nathan has moved position as the kicks are more inwards and at the bottom now rather than outwards and above my hips.

It's always good when you get a good sleep Aimee..hard for us now right enough. It's weird when they move positions isn't it? When Kellan moves you see his bum stick up and he does a somersault and just fees so weird feeling that lol xx

I know it is strange, i love it though! I keep getting a lump sticking out just next to by belly button. I don't know if it is his bum or head or what lol! I think this baby is going to be big too as he kind of feels right close to the surface like Kayden did.

I just rang the doc to ask if they were giving the swine flu jab out. The receptionist said they were but that the jab hasn't arrived in yet. She then said, don't rush in to it lightly, have a serious think as to whether you really want to get it or not and have a good talk about it with your midwife. Her voice sounded very serious and to be honest it was like she was trying to warn me not to have it in a subtle kind of way.
I was more on the side of getting it but i am not sure now :(

Morning Ladies! :hi:

Well Oh and I had a lovely weekend away :D
It was really nice, then yesterday we went to the big monthercare and bought the Angelcare (I wrote sounds on FB lol) breathing and listening moniter.
And we also bought him a groovy bib: Mummy + Daddy = Me! Lol and I also got in a pack for £20, for moses basket- 2 celluar blankets, 2 fitted sheets and 2 flannel sheet :thumbup:
I have been so bad with my Doppler, literally every 30mins of so I have been listening to him :blush: it’s the weekends that make me panic and I don’t know why :shrug:
Halloween was fun, we went round mum & dads, have uploaded piccys on FB.

How is everyone doing *reading back pages*
OMG there are like 20 pages to get through :rofl:

Aimee- Congrats on 24 weeks + now! lol Yay :D & Love the new aviator pic!

BW & Hayley- love the signature piccys :D :cloud9:

BW- What a cow… Did you say you were in Asda though? Typical, the people who go there round our way, well they sound just like that nasty cow!
I never go there- for that reason only I cant stand the people in there! I could go there in PJ’s with slops down and I would still looked over dressed :rofl:

Hayley- Not long until the 4D scan AND Weddign now!! Ekkkkk! :D :D

Aimee- you have just changed your pic lol, I like this one too :D

Random- I like Fallon, its one of the blokes surnames where I work lol, but it’s a really strong name :thumbup:

Claire- Whooooooooooooooo on 3rd trimester!

Whoooo PC & BW for moving up a box!

Sorry your not feeling well still 3girlies :hugs:

Twiggy- lovely bump picky :cloud9:

MS- Whooooooooooooooo :yipee: on the house :thumbup:!!!!!!!!!!! :D

On the weight thing… Both OH and I were normal weight babies 7lb ? but we are both fairly big boned people so im wondering how big he will be! Lol
Hopefully at the 4D scan she may give us a rough estimate :shrug:

Twiggy- Wow you are thin!!
Lol come round my house, I will make you put a stone on in one weekend :rofl:
You are more then welcome to have some of my lard lol

Bw- I am here!! I know, I feel well left out lol :friends: xx

Aimee- cant wait for your scan on sunday- Oh I am off next monday too! Make sure you upload the piccys on fB!

Hope everyone is good :D

xxxx

Wow Callie you did well to remember all that :rofl:

Glad you had a good time at the weekend :D I have sent my doppler back now. I was using it quite a bit though too. My midwife said they are fine to use and not to worry about it.

Birth weight hmm... I was 7lb 7oz and his dad was smaller than that, 6lb something and Kayden was 9lb 7oz... so i don't think it is really relevant. I think it is all about what you eat and stuff.
When i was pregnant with K i craved milk and drank tons of it, cheese bread. So his bones would have been very well formed i think. Also i went 14 days over so he had the extra time to gain weight. Also i didn't drink tea or coffee at all back then so that is meant to reduce the size of your baby if you drink it regular.
It is so mad that in a few more weeks we will all be discussing the size of our babies!

its my birthday tomorrow :D and i only have 100 days left to go eeep!!!im sooo excited:D xxx

jesus Callie- well done for remembering all that, sounds like you had a good weekend, i no my bad we normally shop in morrisons and the week we decide not to, that happens, typical!!

whats everyone doing for bonfire night?? iv been reading on here some people are scared incase it frightens baby, i went to 3 when i was preg with paris and i was 23weeks then, and all she did was kick more then normal.. so nothing to really worry about!

Adam has been kicking loads last couple of days, i love it!! and he is still waking me up middle of the night, so like paris i bet my contractions will start at 4 in the morning

Callie you felt any movement yet? x

Aimee- :rofl: I was writting as I was reading :thumbup: lol
If its all about what I eat- then hes gonna be one bigggggg boy lololol

Whooo Rachy happy Bday for tomorrow & :happydance: on 100 days!

Bw- lucky you! me? Nope nothing still! Just the occasional fart bubble :rofl:
I want to go somewhere on bonfire night, might as well, as I cant feel if it annoys him anyway! lol
Although last night I got up 4 times for a wee! 4!! I mean what the hell?! I didnt even drink and normally I only get up once! xx

Can tell pregnancy hasn't affected your brain np!!! lol

We're going to M and fil's for hot dogs and fireworks but am scared of fireworks so will be watching it from inside. xx

Heres a piccy of me at 24+4, do I look just like a fatty still? :blush:
Or do i look slightly pregnant?

I must admit, 3 people made me so happy on the weekend-
First, I put some money in to the poppy man lol and he gave OH one and then said, one for you, oh actually 2'
I was well happy lol.
and then we went out for lunch and a the waitress said to me before we sat down 'aww how long do you have left? I bet you cant wait to be a mum' :cloud9: !!
Then another lady in mothercare started asking me if I knew what we were having yet, it felt great that finally someone notice I am pregnant lol. :thumbup:

Wow brilliant pic np!!! you def look pregnant. I still look like a fatty :-( I'm hard and big at the top and at the bottom it's soft and fat..hopefully will fill out soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->