February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Thanks ladies, MS, mine is like that still lol.
And this lady who is a cow but does it politley said to me this morning:

'Is your bump hard yet'? I said 'it is up top but still a bit soft at the bottom'
her reply (she is tiny as well) 'Oh mine was rock solid, it was really hard all throughout'
Oh pi** of you cow! of course its going to be, your petite and slim, im tall and a fatty boom boom :growlmad:

xx

Mornin' ladies! Woke up with a headache coz of crazy dreams last night! Something to do with NASA wanting a pregnant lady to go into space and they chose me? LOL!

FAB bump NP!! I think it looks lovely!! And deffo a preggo bump with that gorgeous shape! Dont see how you/other people could think otherwise! And i know what u mean about people commenting on bump and your due date, its sooo nice to be able to gush about the baby to someone who isnt your friends (who have heard it all before!). There was a massive Q for the shopping centre toilets and i was bursting for a wee and the lady at the front offered to let me go in front of her!! Was sooo lovely! Made me proper happy that there are people that treat pregnant women with extra care!

Hmm, i duno if il go out for bonfire as 2 years ago i fainted whilst watching the fireworks and woke up with paramedics all around me :nope: I just began to get fuzzy blacked out eyes and then, bang! I was on the floor, i was out for like 5 whole minutes and my poor OH was so worried he couldnt wake me. Its not because im epileptic though, so iv no idea if its the firworks that triggered it! Maybe i wont take the chance whilst preggers! lol

Yey MS for moving to 3rd tri!! :happydance: I cant wait now, next 2 weeks are prob guna drag...especially since iv got my 4D scan next weekend and im just so excited for it!!

Oh and id love to add you ladies on FB if you have one! Iv only got 1 friend that is pregnant and everyone else seems to get bored of my pregnancy related statuses!!! :cry:

Although i did go on a hormonal rampage and delete about 70 people off my FB because all they wanted to do was nosey at my bump pics etc...so i just deleted them the other day- so funny coz none of them ever commented on my pics or statuses to do with the baby but as soon as iv deleted them they're all re-adding me!!! So its not to be friends, its just to nosey :cry: makes me sad!!

Don't listen to them np..with it being the way it is i've not gotten anymore stretch marks and the ones i do have are still silver so i'm happy lol

I would have done the same thing twiggy..my facebook name is suzanne nugent and my profile pic is my scna picture xx

Thanks girls :hugs:

People cant add me twiggy but I can add them lol.
Where abouts in the UK are you from? xx

Everyone has something to say about your bump I have come to realise. My friend came round last night and went you are getting big, rubbed my tummy and went whys it all hard and flat at the top? So what ever happens people remark! I said thats my tummy muscles where their still strong and gave her a look as if to say at least I have some :haha:

I deleted loads of people off my facebook when I got pregnant, I'm from a small town and didnt want people gossiping so removed loads lol. Didnt work though! I'm proud of my family though so they can snoop away for all I care! haha

MS, yey come join me, I dont like it in there I'm scared lol.

lol pc i think 3rd tri applies to me more now so thought i'd move over early. Am so tired today. Don't think've recovered from my lack of sleep at the weekend. It's catching up on me. Oo my pram should be delivered this week sometime. Just gonna keep it in the box till i move.

was just thinking can't believe it's november already!!

IS anyone going to do their christmas shopping early to avoid the mass crowds with this swine flu problem? I'm going to go and do all mine this month cuz with living on a peninsula we are lucky we don't really need to worry about it but i'd hate to go and catch it in a shop. xx

hello ladies

callie- how was your night away with OH? and thats defo a preggo bump!!

MS- im going to start mine and hopefully get most of it in this month!

my sis in law the one that works in mothercare got a new job and leaves on fri! so i thought i could finally buy stuff from mothercare but i cant i still need her permission as her workmates will give her the discount on a thursday lol! and she ordered my beanbag for me but only so she can buy it for him she's a fly bugger lol her excuse is first-time aunty lol! xx

Hey random- please dont say OH name in case psyco sees anything somehow :blush: lol thanks hun.

It was lovely though :) thanks for asking, only time away with OH before baby comes lol xxx

sorry hun thought the initial would be okay but anyways its changed now :thumbup:

glad you had a good time! its nice to spend some one on one with your OH! x

Woo-hoo Callie!! Defo a preggo bump! It looks fab :D

Laura if you PM me your facebook i will add you cos no one can find me either. I got it set to private as can be. I had tons of people but just have family, some friends and B&B friends on there now. I was the same with people being nosey i just thought sod it i will keep it small!

Can't believe i will be 25 weeks on Sunday. It feels like it has gone so slow but really i suppose it hasn't :D

its my birthday tomorrow :D and i only have 100 days left to go eeep!!!im sooo excited:D xxx

Aww bless ya! Happy birthday for tomorrow. Another Scorpio then! Same as me but sometimes i hate the emotional effects of being one :(

Ok doke chick!

Going for a Chinese tonight yummy can't wait!

We are going to jumbos so it is a buffet but i always get the same thing cos it is yum! Chicken curry, special fried rice, some of that Chinese veg with broccoli and cabbage. These little spicy potato's mmm i am so hungry thinking about it!

Wow, this is my 2000 post. Gosh i can talk!

sounds yummy, i fancy duck, not had that in ages. is OH's bday next weds so hopefully go for a meal then x

mmm I had chinese last week and TGI Fridays on sat & prezzo on Monday lol uh uh fat mumma cant have no more take outs lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->