February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I am really bad for take away food too. Although i am better with healthy food more now that i used to be but i still have a lot of take out..

Sorry ladies! Popped out for coffee with a friend!

MS thats me added you on FB! My display piccy is me with bump on the beach! And my name is Laura on it rather than twiggy!! lol

See you lot and your talk of takeaways!! Im really wanting a chippy actually...not had a chippy in aaaages! Dont have one close so its a treat when i get one!

xx

Max is being quite active at the mo, I can feel little wiggles lol, either that or I got the delayed pops :rofl:

Haha my mum just called and asked if me or OH had taken the dog home as she couldnt find him anywhere, she was panicing... I said 'No' lol (its a lie- OH had lol) and then I started laughing, shes like 'You cow, you could have told me, I thought he had fallen throught the floor boards, I was calling his name' lololol Then she hung up on me lolol :rofl:
Sorry ma! lol xxx

That's you added :) it's a lovely pic. Is it Dunfermline you said you live in?

Well i've gone off chinese a bit. Hubby works for his friend in his shop cooking so i can get one whenever but i like indian at the moment. I don't like chippy chips but love the fish!!

Am having spag bol and garlic bread mm..maybe some salad too..am starving now lol xx

HAHA np..you're bad lol Yayy for feeling movements!!! Kellan's been quite quiet today for a change xx

Thanks ladies :D
Whooo I have a feeling too, like I know where he is inside me too, if that makes sense, without him having to wiggle?
He has stopped now lol.
I was reading about how some babies dont like it when your in the bath... or did we have that discussion? lol Either way, he never moves when im in the bath, even if I pore water on to my belly :shrug:
I am going to be a good girl tonigh- PC, you will be proud of me lol- I am not going to listen to him on my doppler!
But I will... first thing tomorrow morning :rofl: xxx

Thanks MS! Took bump to the beach at St Andrews and was too good of a photo opportunity to miss!! I stay just outside Dundee! Little village only 10 mins away!

Yey NP for feeling bubs!! :happydance: My little monster seems to like the bath! She makes ripples when she kicks! OH is determined to film it as he thinks its so cute!! I told him if he brings a video camera anywhere near me when im naked it'l be going in the bath!!! :rofl:

Sorry twiggy lol i knew it started with a D lol

I don't really take baths but our new house has a jacuzzi bath so will def take one. Hubby's on the phone with the mortgage dept just now and cuz he works for the bank we get a staff one woo hoo!! xx

Oh wow lucky you with your jacuzzi!!

Callie, Nathan never moves in the bath either!

Good to hear it NP- if your feeling him you dont need need your doppler anymore, trust your body.

God I really want take out now! Bit sad getting take out for one though isnt it?!

My lil Jimmy is really active at the moment, but it makes me feel quite queesy, my whole tummy seems to change shape constantly and I can feel the lil one turning inside, thats not a nice feeling! The amount of Baths I have I think baby will be a water baby :haha: seems to kick a lot when I am in the bath anyhow!

:happydance: congrats on the movements Callie :D they will just get stronger from now on. :hugs: my little one doesnt move in the bath either but as soon as I get out she goes mad (same with Alex).

Hope everyones ok, I'm so hungry now, havent had take out in agessss :( I had too many with Alex and not enough with this one :haha:

xxx

oooh pinkclaire your 27 weeks today :) congrats on reaching 3rd tri :dance: how fast is the time going!! xxx

Thanks Hayley hun! Seems like ages since I spoke to you, how are things going? xx

:hi: I know when I'm on no one else is :( I'm ok, getting pretty bad heartburn now, had it with Alex and he had lots of hair so I'm thinking the same again lol. How are you? xxx

Hi Hayley, i have been getting loads of heartburn. I got it bad with Kayden at the end but he had hardly any hair!
I keep picturing this baby with a big mop of browny black hair for some reason...

i want a baby with a head full of hair!! lol. I think its sooo cute when they'v got gorgeous dark fluffy newborn hair!

bet my baby will come out bald now...:rofl:

:rofl: I wanted a bald baby but Alex was so furry everywhere, he back was sooo soft with his baby fur :cloud9: maybe thats cause he came early, I hope this ones as furry :haha: xxx

Sorry it's taken ages for me to reply I have been wedding planning all night, stressful but got a few things sorted I needed.

Glad to hear things are ok hayley, I've had awful heartburn as well, drives you crazy doesn't it, although my midnight snacks are probably not helping haha.

ooooh ive never been the first one to post in the morning im all excited :happydance:

callie-sooooo happy you've started feeling your little girl move

i hate heartburn i can only take tums for it as i hate rennies and gaviscon and im sick if i drink milk lol my boys not making it easy on me! i hope he gets OH's hair his hairs great i love it lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->