February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I feel well crap today think i am getting a chest infection :(

Random callie is aving a boy! xx

LOL morning ladies- Thanks Ams lolol

Oh not good hun :( 3girlies is poorley too :(
Im getting the sniffles! So anoying, it feels like hayfever!

I havent had any movement so far this morning, but I didnt check on him this morning! yay! lol

xx

i knew that lol i ment boy think baby brain and that ive been up since 6.30 instead of my usual 10.30 had something to do with me getting confused lol

sorry callie :shy::sad1:

Aimee- sorry your not feeling good have you tried tea with honey i always thought it was an old wives tale but it really helped me!

Well done on not listening NP! Dont you feel better for it? and wahoo 25 weeks! I cant wait until you are all in third tri with me, it seems scary there lol.

I've got a cold as well, stupid winter is coming! I cant wait until i am on mat leave and can just stay inside away from germs maybe I should go live with MS away from everything!

Thanks ladies :D Whooooo

Well, sort of PC lol, I cant wait to get home tonight and listen to him lol xxx

Well its a start at least, I''ll have you weaned off in the next couple of weeks you'll see lol.

Congrats on 25 weeks Callie :D

Well i can't get a doctor appointment but she says they might just give me anti-biotics with out me going in but she's not too sure. I hope they do cos i think i'm gonna need them.
I'm pissed off though cos i did someone's hair last night and as i got a bit into it it was obvious she wasn't well at all she was coughing and wheezing and all that but she kept saying it was just asthma but funny how i have woke up feeling so crap! I am so mad, why put other people at risk especially as she knew am pregnant!

Morning ladies..yayy pc come stay with me altho it's been raining since friday lol

congrats on 25 weeks np!!!!! 3 quarters of the way there..i think lol am shit at maths haha

I love the fruity rennies random..you not like them? I can't stand gaviscon though.

I'm sorry all you girlies don't feel well..maybe try and drink loads of oj? I love it with ice. I drink half a carton a day and (knock on wood) haven't been sick yet. I hate Aimee when people can see you're pregnant and sneeze and cough around you. It's so rude and thoughtless.

I've been up since 6 this morning too random. I just couldn't sleep. It sucks.

Well our estate agent got back to us this morning and we have a new move in date of 16th of december. Am really happy but the first thing going up will be the christmas tree lol have so much to do in the next 6 weeks. xx

Wow MS, thats soon! Bet you cant wait!

I'm going to eat three oranges now lol xx

Haha i just ate 5 wee tangarines. I love oranges and oj but i need a pack of rennies for after lol xx

MS- :happydance: on the house and ive not tried them i tried the minty chewy ones as i hate the ordinary ones but they were manky aswell lol so stuck to tums

Aimee- stupid woman she needs :gun: if i was you i would have :ninja: kicked her lol just wanted to use those animations but she should have thought about you and your health more than her stupid hair

OH handed the notice in on our flat last night so we would move beginning of january but we can get an extension if we needed to

Lol I hope so, when I feel 'proper' movements I will stop using it- or at least try too :rofl:

Thanks Aimee & MS :thumbup: :D
Wow MS, a nice new home before xmas :yipee:

Lol random loves those animatinos for Aimee lol.

Think we are getting served our notice this month! Oooh! lol

xxx

Woo! :happydance: congrats NP on 25 weeks!! Me too! :blush:

Can u believe we move over to 3rd tri now in 2 weeks? Im so excited but so scared!! Iv been having cheeky peeks over there and its all so real!!!! People announcing they've had their babies and stuff!!! Ahhh!

Aimee sorry to hear you are feeling poorly hun! :hugs: I feel like poop this morning as well, no sleep and feel something brewing too :cry:

Been trying to get hold of my bloomin' midwife this morning, shes like tracking down an MI5 agent...need to get her to leave me a HIP grant form as im now eligible but thats if she ever gets back to me!!! grrr

eeep its my birthday and only 99 days till my LO arrives :D xxx

Woop woop Random..have you found some where to move to?

Have you got another flat np?

Happy birthday rachyh!!! And congrats on 99 days!!! xx

Congrats on 25 weeks Twiggy! :yipee::headspin::yipee::wohoo::loopy:

I am already in third tri, ekk!

Sorry Aimee- I didnt read your whole post :blush:
I saw your status though, and if there was an unlike button, id of pressed it :hugs: lol

Thanks twiggy!
Omg I never actually thoguht about it like that :blush: Only 2 weeks to go! Omg! ekkk, I am smiling at my screen, people must think im a weirdo in the office lol.

Yay on being 25 weeks too twiggy! :D

Whooo happy birthday Rachy :cake:

NO MS- we are on the housing list, so fingers crossed we will get to move in to somewhere cheaper, the notice is 2 months, so plenty of time to find somewhere... I hope! lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"