February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone else have very little symptoms? I am not even really tired (well no more than usual). It is starting to worry me a little bit. I know it is terrible to wish myself sick but I'm not really feeling anything :(

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone else have very little symptoms? I am not even really tired (well no more than usual). It is starting to worry me a little bit. I know it is terrible to wish myself sick but I'm not really feeling anything :(

i felt fine until i hit 6 weeks....now i feel awful!!! dont panic if you feel fine, it just means that your body can cope better with the hormones than others.

Hi Ladies,

i felt fine until i hit 6 weeks....now i feel awful!!! dont panic if you feel fine, it just means that your body can cope better with the hormones than others.

Thanks 2girlies,

It will probably all hit me at the 6 week stage! Apart from bloating, I don't feel pregnant at all!

Hi Ladies,

Thanks 2girlies,

It will probably all hit me at the 6 week stage! Apart from bloating, I don't feel pregnant at all!

i said that in this thread about a week ago, now look at me moaning about feeling ill :rofl:
i hope you have it easy with no sickness, its really horrible!!

Sorry star dusty, hope you are coping ok. Lots of:hugs:

Leelee, apart from constipation i feel 100% not pregnant, in fact i feel like i need to do some more tests but OH wont let me. Dunno though, with my son i had nothing at all until around 22 weeks i started with nausea so hopefully it is normal.

February 27th - Pregnant after 3 m/c and being on Clomid & Metformin for 3 months.
Here's hoping for a sticky bean!

Awww massive congratulations to you Krockwell :) wishing you all the best with this pregnancy sending you lots of sticky :dust: xxxxxxx

I've added all the new girls to the list. Welcome to the group :hugs:

Welcome new ladies..Leelee i didn't have any symptoms with my 1st and he is a healthy 2 year old now and don't have any symptoms with this one and had a scan and having another healthy one so don't worry..like someone else said just means our bodies can cope ook with the hormones..consider yourself lucky :) xx

i have had an awful night, being sick constantly!! i feel exhausted now! I have managed to eat some toast & i'm starting to feel a bit better. I will be glad when this parts over so i can start to enjoy being pregnant!!

how are you all today?

:hugs:

im ok today, wanna go back to sleep though - been awake since 6.15. sadly i cant as i have to get ready for work soon :hissy:

heyy hope everyones ok. I woke up feeling a bit sick this morning but soon wore off... my boobs hurt on and off I'm desperate for some symptoms. LOL. Had my scan this morning BABY HAD A HEARTBEAT :happydance: xx

wow hayley thats fantastic!

ive got my scan on friday, i hope my baby has a heartbeat too!! I'm starting to get really nervous!!

Hello again ladies,
I feel a bit cautious writing this because I don't want to jinx myself, but things have taken a considerable upwards turn.

I went for a scan this morning so they could confirm the ectopic...........but, they advised me its definitely in my uterus, and that there was a tiny heartbeat !!!!!!!!!

I'm not out of the woods yet, so I won't put my ticker or Lovebugs sig back just yet, as they've said I'm still very high risk, but for now, my little bean is fighting !

I'm in total shock, and absolutely thrilled, I now have a two week wait before they will re-scan, I will be a bag of nerves until then

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Congrats to any new peeps, and
thank you all for your support when it looked like things were going to be so very different. Here's keeping fingers crossed that things stay positive

:hug::hug:

aww, so glad to hear that hun :hugs:

congrats stardusty and hayleyx. I'm really pleased for you both.

I've been having a few off mornings. Since the start have always felt nauseous but the last 3 mornings I have woken up and running to the toilet thinking I am going to be really sick, shaking and a bit dizzy (I dont rush around first thing either). This morning it seemed to pass after I had a yogurt so I am wondering if it might have something to do with sugar levels over night? Does anyone else have these symptons aswell as the icky feeling throughout the day? I am going to go to the docs on wednesday just in case it is sugar or something. I have hypothyroidism so know my hormones are all over the place at best of times but he checked them 3 weeks ago and said they're fine.

Hope everyone else is doing good Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->