February 2010 Love Bugs :)

They'll need to find you some where if you've been handed a notice. Hopefully it will be sooner than later.

Congrats Twiggy on 25 weeks!!!!!!!! xxx

Happy birthday rachy! :happydance: Make sure you get spolied!!

Fingers x'd for you gettin a place soon NP...hopefully they'l fine u somewhere before christmas?! Would be good!

PC im in the state of mind that im so curious about third tri i cant help but look but yet im totally scared of actually having to move over at the same time!! You'l have warmed it up a bit for us when we get over! Its crazy you'l be 29 weeks when we do!!!

Dont u ladies think that once you hit the '30's' its guna really hit you?! Everytime i see someones ticker that says 30-something weeks i always think omg they're so close!

I always think that as well Twiggy! But I remember when I joined 2nd try and saw people in the 20's I used to think, wow, they're so far, I've got ages until then, Now its the same with the 30's! I've got less than three weeks til then ekk!

Doctors just rung me to have the swine flu jab... I said NO xx

Afternoon Ladies!

had to have my bloods done 3 friggin hours i was in there! god i was fuming, Adam was kicking away because i had'nt had brekkie, didnt think we would be in there that long anyway

Congrats callie on 25weeks xx

MS- theres a house coming up round the corner back and front door mid-terrace 2 bedrooms for £100 more than we pay just now

Np-i hope they offer you a house soon

:hi: girls, wow I'm on in the day :thumbup:

Congrats on 25 weeks NP, the time is just flying isnt it :happydance:

Bw why was you there so long? was it a glucose test?

this is so random, but I'm getting married in.... 17 DAYSSSSS :headspin: xxx

Thanks girls :D

I was wondering where you were BW lol

Ooooh hayley!!!!!!!! ooooohh MRS Hayley lol xxx

No hayley it was just a norm blood test!! its just they were so god dam slow, i was number 73 when i got there they were only on number 14!!

do we have to have another one?? this is the first bloods iv had taken.. even tho iv been told it should be my second, and that normally the second one is done at 28 weeks

x

I thought the only next bloods im having will be at my GTT?
I remember the mw saying she can do your bloods too when you get your gtt done? :shrug: x

Afternoon all!

Well been to the MW, everything seem ok. she listened to the HB and i thought it sounded slow but she said it was fine.
She felt the uterus hight and said, eat healthy and get plenty of rest and you should have a nice size baby. So then i got paranoid thinking she was trying to tell me he was small and i need to eat different. Gosh i have been so paranoid over the past few days it has been a nightmare.

Got the MatB1 and that maternity grant form but i am not allowed to send it off till next week.

Oh yeah, forgot to ask her about the swine flu jab :dohh:

ah lucky aimee, i gota wait till my 28+ week appt befor she is even willing to give me the form to send off xx

As if, did she say why? Dh thinks they get in trouble if they give it out before 25 weeks cos she must have told us around 8 times not to post it a day before 25 weeks. Before we left she said please don't send it early.

yeh i asked her, and she said so many post it after there 24week appt thinking time it will get there they will still send the money, it will just get sent back, i last saw her at 24weeks and said i wouldnt post it until the right time, but she wernt having none of it, i bloody need it right now aswell... just hope it dont take weeks to sort out x

I got my form last tue- but shes dated it 10/11 so I cant post until next week either! xx

No BW mine said exactly the same thing! I have to wait until 28 weeks as well!

she isnt crappy just coz of that, she hasent even give me a number i can reach her on, and she is only in the surgery on a tuesday so if i want to talk to her i have to ring them, and they put me thru...

There are some bad ones. With Kayden i never saw the same one twice and the ones i saw were crap.
I have seen the same one all the way this time but she told me today she is leaving so next time it will be trainee and a proper one or something but i don't like trainees because of the stuff that went on with my last pregnancy involving trainees so i will be keeping a close eye on everything the do don't want them missing something if there is something!

I am sooooooooo tired and feel so full and fat lol.
I wish i could be ar*ed to excercise, but I really cant lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->