February 2010 Love Bugs :)

LOL your not the only one! Can't even be arsed to do the kitchen and it is a right mess. With my chest i just know that if i do anything it will be 100 times worse tomorrow.
I hope it doesn't get worse.

BW- wow i just noticed how alike P and Adam look in your avatar and siggy pic!! They look identical!

Do you think? People keep saying he has B's nose, my mouth and Paris's chin?!! lol xx

Lol I ahve tears falling where im so tired!

BW- I can deffo see that too now looking :blush: lol
I tihnk same nose, mouth and chin xx

On those two pics they look to have the exact same lips and nose and head shape!

I wonder how different mine will look with having different dads? LOL i sound like a right common trollop don't i!

I agree Aimee, they look really similar! I cant wait to see what my baby looks like properly! From the scan looked just like OH, big head (ouch) and big hands! Poor lil girl (if it is a girl lol)

yeah i can see the resemblance with the chin and lips!

claire-jimmys a boy boy boy!!!!

On those two pics they look to have the exact same lips and nose and head shape!

I wonder how different mine will look with having different dads? LOL i sound like a right common trollop don't i!

Haha,When people say they lookalike, im like how can they, they have different dads, Paris dont look nothing like me really, i think she looks like her dad she has'nt got the obvious like hair colour and eyes, but she defo has his nose and long eye lashes

This is a pic of Paris's dad!

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/6828_1234426013995_1029535924_75-1.jpg

Really?? I think paris look totally like you!! I don't think that she looks like her dad from that pic but then you see facial expressions and things like that that add to them looking like their parents.

Kayden used to look a spitting image of his dad but as he has got older he looks way more like me. His eyes have gone more grey blue like mine where as they used to be really bright blue like his dads.

His dad has got a 4 month old with another lass and she keeps telling everyone he is like Kayden's twin which really pisses me off cos for 1 they don't look alike at all Kayden has blue eyes and he has brown eyes and two how can they look like twins when they have different mums and there is 6 years between them!

just trying to catch up, you lot natter soooo much!!

well i have been in bed all day but i do feel a teeny weeny bit better. Its annoyed me that my doctor didnt pick up that i had swine flu, Ive seen people & now ive given it to my mum whos got multiple sclerosis & asthma. Its so easy to spread it.

Aimee does Kayden get on with your ex's baby?

Have they given you anything to take for that 3 girls?

x

Lol Aimee your so funny 'a common trollop' :rofl:

its true about expressions, does Paris or Kayden do things that there 'dads' do but they ahve never seen them or anything?
EG- My dad passed when I was 3 months, but my mum said sometimes il just sit there with my 'gimp' hand lol, so when its just like hanging lol, she said my dad used to always do that and obviosuly iv never seen him do that before.
And some expressions I pull, its the same as him :shrug:
xx

they said they dont like to prescribe tamiflu as there hasnt been enough tests done on it so they cant be sure if its safe!! & as ive had it since saturday its too late now. its awful though, makes you throw up & feel like you cant breathe, not nice at all

Paris looks the spit of him, when she sleeps, also when she is thinking about something it will remind me of him!

Ah callie i didnt realise your dad passed when you were that young!! has your mum told you a lot about him ??!!

Callie you always seem so upbeat, i wish i was more like you at times, xxx

Aw thanks AM lol
Not really, I dont think he was the nicest of people at times... She broke up with him when she was pregnant with me though... Although he was a secruity gaurd in battersea where they met lol and once he was on the news talking aobut the area, so I am so lucky to have been able to hear his voice as my nan has the video :)

You need to live nearer to me, I will make you laugh constently, im so rude and sarcastic all the time lolol opps lol xxxx

well i have been in bed all day but i do feel a teeny weeny bit better. Its annoyed me that my doctor didnt pick up that i had swine flu, Ive seen people & now ive given it to my mum whos got multiple sclerosis & asthma. Its so easy to spread it.

Have they actually tested you for it then? Are they sure that is what you have? xx

Aw thanks AM lol
Not really, I dont think he was the nicest of people at times... She broke up with him when she was pregnant with me though... Although he was a secruity gaurd in battersea where they met lol and once he was on the news talking aobut the area, so I am so lucky to have been able to hear his voice as my nan has the video :)

You need to live nearer to me, I will make you laugh constently, im so rude and sarcastic all the time lolol opps lol xxxx

You are not a million miles away we will have to meet at some point, but hopefully i can still make the meet up! so you can make us all laugh then xx

Lol yes deffo, I will need to arrange a shopping trip to Bluewater xxx

Have they actually tested you for it then? Are they sure that is what you have? xx

they dont test you anymore, they go through the symptoms & you have to have them all to have swine flu. You will definately know when you have it, you litterally cant even find the energy to walk :(
Whats shocked me is how easy it spreads, loads of people i see in the playground at school have it too!!

Omg 3girlies sorry to hear this :(
They offered me the jab today, but I said no, just because I dont think there has been enough testing on it with pregnant women xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->