February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Aimee does Kayden get on with your ex's baby?

Have they given you anything to take for that 3 girls?

x

He has never met him as he has been in hospital since he was born, he is nearly 5 months now i think. He never talks about him though but i suppose that is because he has never met him and there is not much his dad can really say about him as it is all serious stuff that would confuse Kayden.

Callie Kayden has more of Wayne's mannerisms than his dads but now and again he does a little look that reminds me of his dad. He sees him often though so it is strange he is not more like him.

Im scared this throat thing is going to get worse :(

Omg 3girlies sorry to hear this :(
They offered me the jab today, but I said no, just because I dont think there has been enough testing on it with pregnant women xxxx

i wouldnt have the jab, but i wouldnt want to have swine flu either. at least im immune from it now

just trying to catch up, you lot natter soooo much!!

well i have been in bed all day but i do feel a teeny weeny bit better. Its annoyed me that my doctor didnt pick up that i had swine flu, Ive seen people & now ive given it to my mum whos got multiple sclerosis & asthma. Its so easy to spread it.

Have they actually tested you for it then? Are they sure that is what you have? xx

they dont test you anymore, they go through the symptoms & you have to have them all to have swine flu. You will definately know when you have it, you litterally cant even find the energy to walk :(
Whats shocked me is how easy it spreads, loads of people i see in the playground at school have it too!!

Right cos when they looked at Kayden the other week they said that a high temp and two of the other symptoms but i though that was a little vague to diagnose as swine flu really.
But yeah i had normal flu a couple of years ago and i really and truly thought i was dying, seriously. It was awful.
That is why i am scared of swine flu as if it is worse than normal flu io don't know if i could survive it :(

i havent had normal flu but my mum has & she reckons swine flu is worse. :shrug:

i know what you mean though, how do they know what you have got if they dont test you for it.

Aww no way. I think i might get the jab then now as i know how bad normal flu is and sod that!

Are you feeling a bit better then? I though you seemed to be ill for quite a long time :(

How are the girls? I hope they don't get it xx

i feel a bit better now but my hands are numb, not sure why?
paul hasnt moved off the sofa all day, he said to me earlier "how can i be this ill & still be alive" lol

Reese & Roxie have been ok, they were ill last week but only with a cough & cold. I hope they dont get it. Pauls sister had them today & is bringing them home at 7, shes been such a life saver, theres no way i could have looked after them.

Aww bless you all. I really hope you get better soon and that the girls just get away with having the coughs.
I am going to lay in bed now and try and fend off anything that might be on it's way!

Morning ladies, i feel terrible today gunna see my doctor, havent felt to good for weeks, but last night was puking my guts up, have had no sleep, and im feeling faint, gunna drop P off to school then try and get some sleep! x

Morning all,

BW- :( :hugs:

Im feeling pi**ed and stressed today.
I was in a stressy tired mood this monring, then when I got in to work, my manager wrote a sh!tty note on my desk, and how shes gone out to get more teabags, ffs, so? Its not MY responsability is it?!
I dont know how many blimmin tea bags are left!
and then she noses around my desk, mixing up my papers etc.
Its just like F off grrrr!

Sorry girls lol.
How's everyone else feeling?
xxx

Morning all.

Bw i hope you feel better soon. There is so much crap going round at the mo i just want to lock myself away. I have a doctors appointment at half 5 but my throat is a bit better today so might cancel it as i don't want to take antibiotics unless i really feel i need to.

Callie. Your manager sounds like a right t*at! That is just what you don't need isn't it. I bet you can't say anything back either which just winds me up. What is your job chick?

Poor 3girlies, i really feel sorry for her she sounds so ill. It must be awful feeling that poorly for that long and with being pregnant too.

Thanks Ams, I know, its so annoying! Im a receptionist, and she always comes in early and noseys around my desk! Argghhh why?! lol

I am SO hungry too :( lol xx

i cant sleep now :(

callie give her a piece of your mind :), im hungry aswell, but dont want to eat if im just gunna puke x

Lol she just came out and said 'your not ina good mood today, i see i got the brunt of it this morning'

You what lol you came around my desk and messed up my papers! no wonder I was pi$$y!
And then she started asking me whats wrong and Is aid nothing, but I felt liek I was going to cry any minute lol stupid hormones!
And then OH texted me asking what the fb status was all about :( xx

Lol- he just replied: Max is causing you to feel like that, he is teaching you a lesson for not eating any sugery food last night lol

lol xx

I feel rubbish today as well, really dont want to be at work but there is loads of people off with holiday so have to be in.

Plus got a text from OH saying he wants to quit his training seriously and he is sure he can find another job, he doesnt want to be away from us anymore. Although I would love him to be home more, this is his career and he wouldn't like it on Civvy street. Plus I'm due on Mat leave next friday and really dont need the stress of worrying about money right now! Not a good start to the day!

Then I drove to work and there had been a big accident so had to sit in traffic for an hour. grrrr not a good start!

Anyway rant over lol, think I just wasnt meant to wake up today!

Hope you feel better soon 3girlies and BW, and NP to your boss p*ss off you nosey so and so :haha:

Seems everyone is feeling crap at the moment claire, i cried this morning, because i was sick so much

Ah thats sweet of him Claire, and understandable but its obviously something he wanted to do, but when you have a family, all that changes, wow mat leave next week thats come round quick

Callie i would have cried, seriously some people dont think befor they open there big fat gobs

have some jaffa cakes callie, max wants some lol x

Lol thanks girls, seems like we are all having a sh!t day so far.
We need cheering up, who's going to get the donuts in? lol

Wish I was leaving Claire lol.
What did he say when you said that? I can understand though, esp when baby comes along it will be hard to be away from him too :(

Lol I so would AM if I had some, all I got is crisps, carrot stick and houmous, but I will make sure I eat crap at lunch time :rofl:

I know, I told her to not talk about it otherwise I would cry lol

xxx

will these do callie? take your pick lol

https://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/boricuacake/1aaaaa.jpg

I've just eaten a kiwi fruit, 2 apples and some tinned pineapple to try to get rid of this cold! lol

Thanks BW and NP, he said everything has changed now and by being down there he's realised how much he loves me and doesnt want to be away 6 months of the year. I just dont want the last 8 months of hell to be for nothing if that makes sense? I've found it tough but I've got on a coped and feel like he should as well. He knows I was feeling rubbish and all his texts were about him not even a how are you feeling today which annoyed me! lol.

I feel like if anyone says anything bad to me at work today! NP, me and my MD had an argument because there was no toilet roll, I was like well didnt realise I was the janitor and I ended up crying over it! Stupid hormones!

I cant wait to leave girlies, this last few weeks has been tough, cant wait to put my feet up and chill a bit haha.

Mmmm you meany lol

Il have the bottom 3 lolol

Lol thats just like me PC

xxx

Bw! Congrats on reaching the 3rd tri!! :happydance:

Claire that is really sweet bless him. I know it would be a money worry but would it be nice for him to be there all the time or are you used to him being away and having your own space? Isn't he very near to the end of his training too?

I am feeling in a very savoury mood today so far but i am sure it will change. Been drinking boiled water with honey and lemon in, it has done wonders for my throat.

Is anyone actually getting this swine flu jab?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->