February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I dont think I am going to get the jab, I'm just going to become a hermit instead and stay inside! Im halfway there, once I am on mat leave there will be no leaving the house!

It would be nice to have him back home a lot, but I just cant see him getting a job for a while, he hasnt got any qualifications, he's been in the forces since he was a teenager! The forces is a huge part of who he is and I think if he leaves he will lose his identity completely. Hes still out because of injury, I dont think that is helping, I have asked him to wait until he at least gets back into training before making decision. I think hes bored at the moment as there isnt a lot for him to do. There is 4 stages of rehabilitation and he is in the third, so only one more to go and hes back! Hes got 11 weeks left once he's back in.

Wow sorry bw! Congrats on 3tri! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :happydance:

Ams- Im not, they offered it to me yesterday and I told them I wont be having it

Pc- I would tell him to finish then, at least then he has completeed it? :shrug:

xxx

So what happens after he has finished his training Claire? Will he be posted away or anything? I don't know much at all about the forces so excuse me if i sound daft!!

I still am unsure about this jab...

Thats what I have said NP, but he is so miserable at the moment and I really dont know what I can do to cheer him up. I was thinking of going down there this weekend for the afternoon but he has to work all day so not much point really. Plus I feel terrible so should probably rest anyway.

Sorry BW, I forgot to say congratulations as well, nice to have some company over there lol x

So what happens after he has finished his training Claire? Will he be posted away or anything? I don't know much at all about the forces so excuse me if i sound daft!!

I still am unsure about this jab...

Thats ok, its a strange life if your not used to it! Well he will have a permanent base which I can move to as well and he will be allowed to live off base (at the moment he has to be in barracks). But the Marines are sent away a lot more often than any other service. Because of their high training they are highly valuable and he can be sent all over the world, plus any courses he is sent on will be away. In a 12 month period you would expect them to be away at least 6 months whereas in the army its 6 months every 2-3 years as a comparison.

I do hate him being away but I am used to it, hes been in the forces since I met him, we actually get on well whatever the situation (although when hes back I remember how annoying men are lol).

He said its more about him, he feels like he is missing out and wants to be the best dad he can. But surely him having a career is a better role model than a dad stuck in a dead end job?

Sorry for going on girls, think its because I am ill as well its stressing me out more!

I know what you mean PC, it must be so hard for him, and of course he wants to be there with you every step of the way :(
Just tell him that only 11 weeks left and then you can be home for good and you wont have to worry as much about money and you can tell LO what he did :)

Ams- I didnt get it ebcause I dont think there has been enough testing on the jab.
Esp on pergnant wome. I keep thinking aobut that jab in the 60-80's? for morning sickness and the children were born deformed :(

Everyone is loving my new top at work today- I got it on the weekend from new look, its gray with pink butterflys on and in silver it says 'Mummy to be' Awww :D
xxx

Aww your top sounds lovely BW!

Your talking about Thalamide Babies. What happened them would not ever happen now due to advances in science, because of my chemistry degree I can appreciate why, but I can understand your worries. Although it does worry me that it hasnt been tested on pregnant women at all.

Thanks PC, thats me and my new top lolol

Yes, I remember watching a new compain for the children it affected on GMTV a little while ago.
Oooh a chemistry degree go Claire!
I feel the same, im just going to have to be extra hyginic and wrap up and top up my vit c and avoid seeing friends with colds xxx

There was basically two forms, one which did the trick, the other which, well you know the concequenses, absolutely awful!

Yeah Ive got a masters in chemistry, not that I've done anything with it! I was doing my PhD up until Feb, decided I hated it, applied for a job as an Intelligence officer in the RAF then found out I was preggers lol. So stuck in this crappy job I hate! Only 6 days to go (im not counting today!) and then when I return to work hopefully I can find something I like much better! xx

Whooooo i cant wait to leave mine either, no more manager pi$$ing me off lol xx

Do you think you will move to be with him then? I bet it is a fun life but i would constantly worry about him all the time!

Callie your top sounds lovely, new look is somewhere i always 4 get does maternity!

I am really hungry now too. It is really bad as i keep wanting tuna.

Morning ladies..

Congrats on 27 weeks bw!!!

I'm sorry all you ladiess feel like poo today hopefully yous will feel better soon.

I'm so tired today. Hard to keep my eyes open. Am starving but don't feel hungry if you get what i mean?

Am still in my pj's lol

Anyone doing anything tonight for guy fawkes night? We're going round to m and fil's for hot dogs and fireworks.

Ooo those donughts look lovely..i'll have the green one :)

Got a call this morning they shipped my pram today so should get it tomorrow or saturday. Cuz we live in the boon docks probably saturday lol

It's Alex's birthday on Tuesday so saturday we're having a birthday party in a big ball pit place. He keeps asking if it's his birthday yet lol Going to costco to get one of those big cakes for him. It lasts us 2 weeks so safe to say i'll be having cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner lol

Ughh have so much to do in the next 6 weeks. I can so see it far enough! Wish i could twitch my nose and it all be done lol xx

Yeah we will be able to live together on base (when we are married) so not to bad, at least when he isnt away, we're together if thast makes sense? At the moment its just permanently away.

Ams, I constantly crave tuna, its so bad! I could eat a tin everyday if I didnt stop myself!

My gawd you ladies can natter!! I was catchin up about 5 pages!! lol.

Congrats BW on the big 3rd tri move today!!! Im very jealous...only 1 week and 6 days to go though!

Urgh well il join in on the 'feeling rubbish' today...i did not sleep at all last night because of stoopid acid reflux!!! Hurt so bad and lying down just made it worse :cry:

Speaking of managers, dont you find that they are always the ones who do the least work and moan the most?! My old manager was a total trout...*shudder* i actually hated her lol.

Morning MS! I hate packing! I am not looking forward to doing it with a baby as well so I can only imagine what its like!

His birthday sounds lovely, sounds like he will have a great day! I cant wait to do things like that for my childs birthdays, (although Im not wishing the time away to much lol) your going to be knackered!

Lol pc well this is his 3rd birthday but he didn't bother as much with the other 2 cuz he was still young but he's looking forward to it this year. Last christmas he made us open his presents wasn't really interested but this year hopefully it will bbe different.

He was with my gran yesterday walking along the road and a lady was coming up behind him and he turned around and said " don't creep up on me like that" and the lady said "i wouldn't creep up on you darling" and Alex goes "well you did creep up on me and it isn't very nice don't do that again" and walked off. My gran said she was mortified lol i couldn't stop laughing cuz he does all the facial expressions that goes with it lol xx

Haha, my lil sister is 3 and 4 months. She comes out with the funniest things! Everytime I see her she makes me laugh, in fact thats one of things she says, she goes you do make me laugh Claire. Sounds so adult its funny! Christmas last year was the best ever with her as she really appreciated opening all the presents for the first time and 'got' what was going on, this year will be even better!

PS morning Twiggy! xx

BW- woohooo on joining 3rd tri

NP- just ignore your manager they like being nippy sweeties think it comes with the job description

MS- is he going to Funworld for his bday? MY OH loves that place lol only bcz he gets to have a shot on everything lol! I hope he has a great day! Kids say the funniest thing i bet the woman found it hilarious!

and im joining you on the feeling rubbish its not good at all!

aww yeah morning twiggy and everyone xxxx

Haha..that's too cute pc. Yea am hoping he'll understand this year more.

Yea random going to the one in greenock. i've never been but alex has with my gran and he loved it. xx

Thanks girls :D

Lol MS- he sounds so funny. well you did creep up behind me' :rofl:
I should be getting my costco card soon yay! So I will stock up on loads of crap over xmas lol and then when little man's here it will help save on nappies :thumbup:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->