February 2010 Love Bugs :)

lol he is comical..

Costco is brilliant. Cuz i used to live in america i miss loads of the american stuff but i can get most of it in there. They do nappies but in the one here they don't start till size 4 but they do do boxes of wipes for £5 which is brilliant. I'm gonna get alot of Alex's christmas pressies in there. Cuz alot of it is vat free you save a fortune. xx

MS- me and all my mates and their kids went and it was such a laugh as all the adults are allowed on the things aswell its great x

lol could imagine me on there lol his dad will go on with him. Do they sell food there?
xx

oooh im dangerous in costco....especially in the sweetie bit! Theres just tub fulls of those 1p sweets and its soooo tempting to get all the ones u love. I swear im a big kid at heart!

I have had quite a bit of crampy pully pain for the last half hr or so :( xx

Ooo i know twiggy!!! I love the penny sweets and the sherbet straws. My grans going to visit my mum in america for christmas so am gonna buy boxes of bountys and mars bars for her and i'll just need to steal some i think cuz my gran couldn't possibly take the boxes with her lol :) xx

Probably growing pains, I keep twisting in my chair, I know I should stop it :(
Naughty me. I just felt him move just now, so he seems ok :) xx

MS- yeah they do food but from what i remember it was a bit dear is there not a mcdonalds or something near by you could get them instead i really cant think what the food was like but its nothing special x

Afternoon ladies, hope everyones ok :)

Anyone off to see any fireworks tonight? I'm gunna drive round in the car cause I'm worried about the baby and the loud bangs :blush:

Hope baby's ok callie :hugs:

xxx

ladies just to let you know claire is away to hospital she had a bit of a leak today after her bath this morning and didn't think much about it but after we spoke she decided she would phone the midwife to be on the safe side! She had to go to the hospital as after she went to the toilet there was more water and a little blood! Shes on her way to the hospital now and i will keep u upto date as much as i can! xxx please be thinking of her and wishing her and jimmy well! xx

oh no :( thinking of them both. Could just be a bit of fluid coming out after her bath, I hope so. please keep us updated :hugs: xxx

i will keep you all as upto date as i am! my phones not leaving my side today! x

Thanks Hayley hun :)

Aww! im staying in tonight- with the OH & dog lol xxx

Oh gosh just saw this, I hope they are both ok, yes deffo keep us updated random :hugs:
xxx

claire's at the hospital just now sitting waiting with all the other ppl going for scans and stuff! shes now worried about spreading her cold germs to them! her mums on her way down to join her! her OH is out training so she cant get a hold of him! when i know more i'll let you all know! xx

claires just text jimmys woke up now and is giving her a right bashing they had the heart monitor on and he's okay! shes just waiting on her notes to get checked before they can check her down below as they dont want to upset her placenta but the bleedings stopped and she'd been told if it was her waters leaking they replenish quite quickly so shes much more relaxed now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->