February 2010 Love Bugs :)

claire text again saying her mums not allowed in to see her as she has the kids with her and they aren't claires so shes still sitting herself stupid bloody hospitals lol

claire text again saying her mums not allowed in to see her as she has the kids with her and they aren't claires so shes still sitting herself stupid bloody hospitals lol

Thats horrible , poor thing

They told me that with a low placenta you can expect bleeding to start from around 27 weeks although it may not. Due to the weight of the baby and placenta on the cervix. So maybe it is that. I hope they scan her i think they will but gosh isn't waiting horrible. Let her know we thinking of her xx

oh my goodness, iv just come on- i hope claire and bubs are ok bless her! And all on her own too...keeping fingers crossed its all fine, think if u lose water or even a bit of the mucus plug it replenishes really quite quickly so even if its that she should be alright...what a horrible fright. Send her hugs please random!!!

Oh and Hayley, happy double digit day! yay :hugs: xx

Oh gosh hope claire's ok. Please keep us updated random :)

yea there's a macdonalds near by but we'll be pushed for time so wanted to get them something in there. Don't think they'll let me bring anything in tho?

YAYY double digits Hayley!! xx

Sorry Hayley i didn't see! Congratulations on double digits :yipee:

hayley- :happydance::happydance::happydance: on double digits

BW- :happydance::happydance: on joining 3rd tri

MS- could you not get them a take-away kids meal for the boat/car journey home! i cant really remember the prices of the meals and stuff in funworld

right update on claire! her and jimmy are fine they dont think her waters have broken or anything and shes stopped leaking anyway, so shes allowed home and if it happens again shes to go back up! i told her you were all thinking of her xx

Relieved to hear claire and jimmy are safe! Thanks for the update random...

what a shame though, its horrible having any type of scare like that! xx

Thanks for all your thoughts girls, so glad everything is ok! They think it was to do with my placenta but I had stopped leaking by the time the doctor saw me and she couldn't see signs of my waters breaking so told me not to worry and come back again! Jimmys heart beat was fine which is the main thing! Gosh I was scared and they were very mean not letting my mum in, the women was very snotty to my mum and was like is there noone else who can be with her. Obviously not seeing as it took my mum 2 and a bit hours to get there! Silly cow! Lol.

It's been one of those days when I shouldn't have got out of bed lol x

Really glad everything is ok chick :D I hate snotty authority figures! And your poor mum, 2 1/2 hours to be tuned away GRRR! xx

:hugs: Claire, I'm glad Jimmy is ok, best to always get checked out aye :hugs:

Thanks girls, I cant believe how fast the time is going, its only 14 days til my growth scan :dance:

xxx

Thanks Hayley, oooh 99 days! You'll be in 3rd tri with me soon! Love your new piccies of Alex he looks gorgeous xx

No can't do that random cuz all my family come from glasgow so will be going opposite ways. I'll figure something out.

That's good everything is ok pc..just take it easy. Not long till you finish work then you can relax xx

Thanks for all your thoughts girls, so glad everything is ok! They think it was to do with my placenta but I had stopped leaking by the time the doctor saw me and she couldn't see signs of my waters breaking so told me not to worry and come back again! Jimmys heart beat was fine which is the main thing! Gosh I was scared and they were very mean not letting my mum in, the women was very snotty to my mum and was like is there noone else who can be with her. Obviously not seeing as it took my mum 2 and a bit hours to get there! Silly cow! Lol.

It's been one of those days when I shouldn't have got out of bed lol x

Glad all is well :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"