February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Just a question for everyone, what date do you think you'll have bubs, then see if we're right :) xxx

I have a feeling its the 29th of January for some reason!

Morning all!

I had a dream that i had mine on the 8th but i don't know which month but 8th of March would make me 15 days over so i am guessing maybe 8th of Feb.

Hop your all ok. I have been having awful nightmares.

Morning ladies..

Hopefully i'll bubs week of January 19th..probably wishful thinking too lol

Happy 27 weeks to me and 3 girlies!!!!!! Hope she feels better soon xx

Morning ladies,

Glad your ok PC :hugs:

I think the same as PC I have a feeling 29th jan, but i dont know if im just feeling that because thats my last working day lol.

Hmmm im going to say 22nd feb xxx

Happy 27 weeks MS & 3Girlies :D :D

Aimee- Hope your dreams arent too mean :(
I hate having nightmare dreams, usually because of the people in them lol xxx

poor 3girls hope she feels better soon, i still feel shit, new docs would be waste of time!!

yay to 27weeks MS xx

callie what you got for lunch today lol xx

Yey! Happy 27 weeks and 3rd trimester to you both :D

No i had a horrible dream last night that i lost Kayden. It was so awful. I didn't even loose him in a place i lost him outside so i had no idea where to begin to look :( It felt so real it was horrid.

I hope Heidi feels better soon too she seems to have been poorly for absolutely ages.

Bw- well, today lol, I have with me:

3 satsumas (boring)
a packet of crisps
a packet of choclate caramel digestive mmmm haha lol
a tin of cream of tom soup
a vegtable lasgane
a pepsi max

and anything else I deceide to buy while on lunch lol :rofl:

This morning on my fb- my cuz commented on my pic- Looking good fatty :cry: lol as if I wasnt feeling down already, I was looking at my fat face in the mirror last night and was wishing that I could stop eating now :( !

-She says with a truck load of food in her bag!

Ams- God :( sorry what a horrible dream :(
Those type are the worst :( :hugs:

I used to dream OH was cheating on me, and I would actualyl hit him in my sleep! lol and wake up with tears in my eyes :( awww lol

I know, poor 3girlies, not only has she not been very well throught her pregnancy, but not she on top of that she has a horrible cold/ swine flu too :( :hugs:

xxxx

Wow how many sad icons did I use there? lol

heres some to equel it out
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :yipee: :happydance:

lol- loser... lol xxx

LOL yeah there were quite a few sad ones!! Here is one for random we ant seen for a while :flasher:

Oh i hate those cheat dreams you can't help but wake up very mad can you!

I have had a right thing for Heinz tomato soup. The other day i was so craving it and i knew we had a can of it so i got my bowl and pan and spoon ready and went to the cupboard and it had gone. I was not impressed at all. So i had chicken soup instead and it was not the same.

oh aimee-:flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher: i forgot about my wee flasher lol

anyways im only on quickly ladies off out for the day with my mum and aunt for the day going to look at baby stuff, have lunch and go play bingo so wish me luck!

hope 3girlies gets better soon

oh yeah and i think im going to go either between the 28th of feb upto my due date but i wont go late i dont think xx

LOL that was a good one.

I know, they seem so real, and even though its only dream, I still find myself being nasty lol

Lol mmm thats what I have got with me- I will share some virtually lol xx

hello, i can actually sit up today (although it hurts) i still feel rubbish. & i just found out that im not immune from getting swine flu again as it mutates so quickly, theres no way im going through this again, if they offer me the jab then im going to have it. I didnt sleep at all last night, everytime i layed down it made me sick. I just nibbled a bit of kit kat, its the first thing ive eaten since sunday.

is everyone ok?

hey everyone, o no 3 girlies, i hope you get better soon :) i reckon my LO will arrive Jan 29th, its a date ive had in my mind for ages and dreamt of so hopefully :D i cant wait till see arrives!! only 9 days till my 4d scan :D xxx

Glad you feel a little better chick. Surely if it mutates so quick then there is no point in getting the jab as it wouldn't protect from a mutated version?

I have a weird headache today it keep stabbing me every now and again. I think we will try for our next baby in sep/oct/nov so i can try and be pregnant in summer i much preferred that!

hey everyone, o no 3 girlies, i hope you get better soon :) i reckon my LO will arrive Jan 29th, its a date ive had in my mind for ages and dreamt of so hopefully :D i cant wait till see arrives!! only 9 days till my 4d scan :D xxx

You just reminded me i have mine on Sunday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->