February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Whoooo cant wait for piccys Ams!

3girlies- glad you are starting to feel better :hugs:
Do you have any idea how or who you caught it from? Are the girls still at DH's sisters?
xx

they are at home today, thank god, i missed them so much. I havent got a clue who i caught it from. :shrug:

my bump has shrunk, its loads smaller now, must be the lack of chocolate cake this week :)

Lol I wish I could stop eating crap- im half way through my choclate caramel biccys! :blush: lol xx

My ass sticks out just as much as my bump now, i hate it keep having dreams i get so big i cant walk! x

Lol oh bw- God I ahve no idea how im going to loose weight for my wedding!
Oh now I remember what I was going to do yesterday- look at the CDiet! xx

I don't feel like i am eating enough really. MW didn't weigh me this time and i own no scales.
I think i will weigh myself next time i see one of those ones in town. Don't know how much i weighed before though. I go by how i look as i think it is more accurate!

For dinner i am having chicken sticks with ravioli with loads of grated cheese on top. Not healthy in the slightest but what baby wants he shall get lol if it is him that wants it ;)

i use that excuse everytime aimee lol

Callie i'll tell you, it consist of living off 3 milkshake type drinks for 4 weeks, in that time you can lose a stone/2stone, then you add a meal week, then for one week you have a bit of chicken and lettuce. then go another 4 weeks on the shakes, you do this untill your bmi is down to a healthy range, then you start going up the plans, and slowly come off the shakes, is fecking hard, and means no social life, but i lost the weight in 4 months, would have taken forever on any other diet x

Lol me too- But Max wants it... lol

God I dont know if I could live on just shakes.
I was even thinking I might just limit myself to 4-500 cals a day and get some ww meals in :shrug: then have what I want, in consideration lol on weekends.
I have got a 3 day diet plan- you can lose up to 10 pounds on it, its all about chemical emzynes broken down, my nan done it and lost 8 1/2 pounds in 3 days, you could lose up to 40 pounds in one month, as long as you didnt go oveboard on the 4 off days xx

I really don't think i could diet properly but if i did really want to try it would have to be the Atkins diet. Meat and cheese, my two favourites!

Lol I dont like meat that much so iv never tried it, I have bought 3 books though when I was ttc called the protien only diet- its meant to boost your fertility too, but I fell the month I bought them so never used them lol xx

I know it is meant to have bad side effects... I am one of those people who goes really funny and light headed though if i don't eat.

The heartburn is creeping up after that dinner :(

Yesterday I felt SO sick, I had 2 glasses of pineapple in the evening, and then pizza for dinner, and when I went to bed, I had the worst sick sensation in my throat and chest, I wanted to make myself sick! It was horrid!
Even water didnt rinse it down x

i cant drink any fizzy drinks without getting heartburn, even when i have eaten well and drink just water all day i will get it

ok ladies personal question

hows your and OH's sex life???!! Seriously im gagging, but for some reason it friggin hurts everytime we try.. i feel like a nun or something

x

Congrats MS and 3g's on 27 weeks and graduation day to 3rd tri!! Verrry jealous, only 1 week and 5 days to go though!

Im guessing little lady will make an appearance as late as she can, so seeing as shes due the 17th- im betting around the 21st!!!

Glad you're feeling slightly better 3g's! :hugs: Hope it just tails off now...

Right, thats it, im WELL having Heinz tomato soup for my lunch!!! lol. Had a bad day yesterday as we found out the house we went for was given to another couple :cry: I cried for like an hour, poor OH had to try cuddle me to get me to stop...now iv got puffy eyes today! Argh!

Well, Im still at the stage where one min I want it- lots
Then the next I dont mind going a day or 2 without lol.
It hasnt changed that much, but I cant be as adventurous as id like to be now I have baby to think about, plus I am feeling SO unconfident in my body that im not really enjoying it as much as I used to, if im honest... :( xx

Bloody Annoying, not sure why it hurts, think its all in my head, it dont help that i feel extra weight is pushing down on me lady bits!! xx

was gunna go to a fireworks display tonight, dunno if im up to it now P & B may just have to go, dont want to let her down, x

Sex??? What's that? lol last time we did the dirty deed was May when Kellan was concieved lol i like the thought of it but don't actually like doing it. Weird i know lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->