• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Aww bless him, i think he will feel different when he sees your little man on there! Where are you going for it?

Somewhere in Chester, I think it's called First Glimpse. They only have 2 clinics I think. I hope he does enjoy it once we get there xx

I just read about 6 pages back, made a mental list of things to comment on and now ive bleeding forgotten it all!! :wacko:
Except ohhhh the heartburn....i think if the hair theory was true i definately think I was carrying a baby gorilla!!

Ive got my 4d scan next wednesday aswell. Its an evening clinic though and my appointment isnt until 8:45pm and have to travel an hour and a half to the clinic so I wont be updating until thursday xx

Ours is in Leeds and i got an early one so i didn't have to wait all day!

I had the worst heartburn with Kayden but he came out near enough bald!

oooh yay a couple of 4d's coming up :) cant wait to see piccys :) mines not till over 2 weeks, defo worth the wait though.

I had heartburn lots with Alex and he had his fair share of hair and I'm getting it this time so I'm guessing she'll have hair too :) We'll see at the 4d scan :happydance:

Welcome vinnypeanut, better late than never :haha: Hope your ok :hugs: xxx

Wahoo for ur 26 weeks! If ive worked it out right your due on my birthday....but then ive had the worse case of baby brain over the past couple of days so im probably wrong!!

Can you see hair at the 4d scans? :O
xx

I'm due on 12th Feb... is that your birthday? If so you're right :haha:

Yeh we saw Alex's, have a look when you have yours, its like all bobbly on their head - hard to explain, I'll look for a pic of Alex's scan where you can see xxx

woohoo on 26 weeks hayley

hello vinnypeanut and katy yes we chat alot lol i forget half the convo's we have lol

heartburn i hate it bcz i cant stand rennies or gaviscon and milk is making me sick lol thank god for tums

okay so a low-down of my day got my taxi to go meet my mum and aunt and some stupid man behind us wasn't paying attention and hit the back of us for some reason i didn't have my seat belt on like i normally do or it would have hurt my bump! however not felt my little man at all since then and cant find him on the doppler but im trying not to panic as he goes quiet through the day sometimes!

oh and i won £50 at bingo my aunt and mum both won £10 each lol so it paid for our day out!

:wave: Hi vinny and katy! Welcome to the biggest bunch of motor-mouths you'l meet on BnB!! and a fab lot we are too!!

Yay Hayley on 26 weeks!! :happydance: next friday is the big moving day for you!! Il be moving 5 days after you, cant bloody wait! Btw hun alex's 4D pic is absolutely adorable i actually aww'd outloud coz of his little yawn!!!!

Aimee il be keeping an eye out for your 4D piccies on FB!!! Soo excited to see your little Nathan! Iv got mine next weekend and im already ridiculously excited...and now im well guna be looking out for hair!!!

Random im sure little monkey is just hiding, have you tried eating some choccy or drinking some orange juice to get him moving a bit? Im sure he's just having a lil chill out sesh in there!! But woop for the £50 at bingo!!! I never win anything! lol

Dammit i was a day out! My birthdays on the 13th!! At least it wasnt a week or something haha!!

And yeah i can see it. And can really tell its his hair....suppose cuz of the fluid it looks like wet hair does! Sooo cute!!!
And I am AMAZED at how much alike he is to the scan picture!!

Random i hope ur okay after that crash...what an idiot behind you!! Im sure LO is fine just having a sleep!! I bet he doesnt even know anything happened.
xx

thanks ladies it wasn't a bad crash or anything just a bit of a ding but i got such a fright! yip ive tried the chololate and even a mc'ds to wake him but no sign yet going to leave it until morning and if im still unsuworried ill phone the midwife!

3girlies- glad your feeling a bit better hopefully thats you on the road to a quick recovery

hayley- alex's pic is lovely

Hi katy and vinniepeanut :hi:

Can't wait to see the piccies Aimee, congratulations on 26 weeks Hayley :flasher:

hope you all have a good weekend and don't worry Random everything will be fine xx

AAAAAgh stressful evening . Just been in to emergency... I'm a worry wart , I'm dehydrated and baby wasn't impressed . Was taken to the delivery ward (V SCARY hearing all the yelling and how busy it was ) hospital were fantastic and baby looks fine , but I'm on bed rest for two days as I was spotting slightly and in pain .

Glad u and LO are ok blackrose. Wow what a week for love bugs! Anyone doing anything fun today? Xx

Oh bless you all, it's all going on isn't it!

Hayley happy 26 weeks!!

Random, have you heard him yet? I am sure he will be fine like they say people are in major disasters and their babies are fine they are so padded in their little bubble!

BR, how come you go so de-hydrated? Glad bubba is fine and make sure you rest loads xx

I woke up at 1 this morning and couldn't friggin breathe cos of my throat and it scared me so now i think i am going to get the swine flu jab asap.

Heidi hope your feeling better, your doing good i think i'd have given up by now! xx

4D scan pics and video will be on FB when i get back on Sunday providing he is ok and co-operating and all goes well. Every scan we have had so far his hands have been up by his face...

Can't wait to see them Aimee, jimmy was the same when I went to mine, although my child was never going to be cooperative lol x

i had a bad day yesterday, i hurt all over & by the evening i broke down, once i started crying i couldnt stop. :( I slept for a few hours last night & today i have managed a cup of tea :)

i weighed myself & ive lost over a stone!

i didnt expect it to last this long, i still cant walk up the stairs because my legs hurt so much.

my sister is taking my girls to watch the fireworks tonight, Reese is so excited.

I was thinking last night when i woke up about when i had the flu a couple of years ago and it is funny you say that cos i lost a stone too. I remember looking on the scales and being amazed and thinking at least i got one good thing from it lol!
I think i am getting the jab now though after hearing how bad a time you have had, i really didn't think it would have been that bad. But once you feel back to normal you will feel so thankful and amazing xx

LOL Claire, i think Nathan is probably thinking oh no not again leave me alone with these machines! I hope we get a good view. I can't help being nervous though but not sure why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->