February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hey ladies! i had my first apt on Friday.. nothing special. Been feeling very sickly today..
Also - good news.. I have a scan on friday!! yay. =) please keep me in your thoughts on that day.. Thanks ladies!!

Hayley that is great stuff!:)

Stardusty, that is totally fantastic hun, i am so thrilled for you, i got a lump in my throat reading that. Sending you the world of sticky :dust:

I am still fine, feeling 100% non pregnant still.

Brilliant news Stardusy, I'm so pleased. Keeping everything crossed for you
Happy 7 weeks Samzi & 2 girlies
Shelby, good luck for Friday hun

Mornin ladies. Conratulations on all the lovely scans. I don't have mine until the 24th July when i'll be 12 weeks so still ages to go.
Thought the nausea had left me but it would appear that it was back in full force last night when I got home from work. Tired hungry ad sicky!! Not a nice combination!

Hope everyone is well today. xxx

Hi All...
I've put a full update in my journal, but in short, at the scan yesterday my blob had a heartbeat too! I'm over the moon. I'm sorry I've not written much over here recently - been feeling pretty yuk unfortunately!
Hope you're all doing well... x x x

Hi Girls,

Can I please join too?
From my dates, I am due 20th Feb 2010 :)

Im from Surrey, UK, I was pregnant before but had to say goodbye to my very much wanted daughter at 14 weeks pregnant, I am pregnant again, im so happy, but terrified!

I have a scan tomorrow, just to check the pregnancy is going as it should!

So thats me, :hi:

xx

Hi Girls,

Can I please join too?
From my dates, I am due 20th Feb 2010 :)

Im from Surrey, UK, I was pregnant before but had to say goodbye to my very much wanted daughter at 14 weeks pregnant, I am pregnant again, im so happy, but terrified!

I have a scan tomorrow, just to check the pregnancy is going as it should!

So thats me, :hi:

xx

:dance: congratulations on your :bfp: I really hope the scan goes well for you tomorrow. :hugs: so sorry to hear about you little girl, I'm sure she's looking out for you and your next little one. xxx

Thanks Hayley, same for you hun :) :happydance:
Your little boy is so gorgeous!!
I remember reading your storey on the MC & Loss section, the grave you done for Alex is really, really beautiful.
Thinking of you
xxxx

My name is Audrea and I am due February 5th, with my first baby. I got pregnant on my first cycle.
I am so excited, but worried. I want to be farther along already! I'm glad to be part of this group
and hope to get to know you all better.

Afternoon everyone..well just had my booking in apointment and went really well..midwife was wonderful..got my dating scan on July 27th at 13 weeks so looking forward to that..how's everyone else today? xx

Im hungry.. and I just ate.

Also - feeling nauseated. :sick:

I havent actually gotten sick yet.. but the nausea has pretty much taken over my life. I will be 7 weeks tomorrow! yay. and have my scan on friday.. I am getting nervous.. and trying to stay positive.

i have felt ok today...well by ok i mean ive still felt really sick but i didnt spend the day hugging my sick bucket!!

i've got my scan on friday too, at 11:50am, i'm nervous & excited at the same time!

i want an early scan but im int he middle of nowhere :(

Im hungry.. and I just ate.

Also - feeling nauseated. :sick:

I havent actually gotten sick yet.. but the nausea has pretty much taken over my life. I will be 7 weeks tomorrow! yay. and have my scan on friday.. I am getting nervous.. and trying to stay positive.

Wow, scan already. Keeping fingers crossed for you Shelby xxx

Hey there everyone, I would like to join your club..Feb 27 2010 here :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->