• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Ah 3girlies you poor thing! Sounds like you have a good family helping you. Get some rest today and hope you feel better soon xc

LOL Claire, i think Nathan is probably thinking oh no not again leave me alone with these machines! I hope we get a good view. I can't help being nervous though but not sure why.

I always get nervous about scans! I think it's just natural your mind starts running away with you! I also felt like we has bankrupt ourselves to do it, it better be worth it lol. But it was and I got a couple of good ones although jimmy did not like it. They must know about it. I've had 5 scans now with one more to go! Xx

Is the other one for the low placenta? I have that at 33+5 xx

Yeah they told me 36 weeks but I haven't had the date through yet.

You want to ask them about that, give them a ring cos my consultant and midwife said it needs to be done between 32-34 weeks in case you go into labour early.

I told my midwife and she didn't say anything about it? See I told my care is rubbish compared to you! X

Unless they just do it different in different areas. You see i think Our health care up here in hudds is crap yet if you are in Leeds it is fantastic and it's only a 10 min drive away!

BR, how come you go so de-hydrated? Glad bubba is fine and make sure you rest loads xx

I woke up at 1 this morning and couldn't friggin breathe cos of my throat and it scared me so now i think i am going to get the swine flu jab asap.

/QUOTE]

Pure siliness Aimee , I was running around the last two days getting ready for OH's dad to visit and didn't look after myself , I feel so silly :shrug: . I hope your feeling better this morning yourself , I tink I am going to get the jab myself

Aww bless you. I think we forget that we have a little person in there that need us more than most people on the outside world!

I am feeling a little better today. Still bunged up and sore though xx

Plenty of rest for you today ! Its funny its easy to forget to be sensible sometimes

hey ladies

well just as i went to bed last night to try the doppler again he woke up started moving about lol think he just wanted to give me a wee scare!

3girlies-glad your sis is taking the girls for a wee while you make sure you sleep when they are away!

im defo going to get the swine flu jab after hearing how bad you've been xx

Glad he is ok in there Random! Yeah i decided on getting the jab too. It does not sound nice at all... watch it now i have decided to get the jab, i will catch it before i get it i bet!

the winter strain is the stronger one, i heard on my local news that theres a huge increase in the last week of new cases. Pretty scary stuff really.

it has made me realise how weak we all are really, i never usually get colds etc so i thought if i got it then it wouldnt affect me that much, how wrong was i!

I am trying to eat but as its been nearly a week its really hard, i can only manage a mouthful then i get a tummy ache.

ive been wearing maternity pads as where i hurt so much i couldnt tell when i needed a wee so i kept panicking that i would wee myself :blush: i havent though thank god!!

hi everyone thats me in work so i can chat today lol

god 3g that doesn't sound good at all how are you coping with Paul being ill and the girls aswell?? i dont know how you do it!

BW im anaemic too! Its a nightmare trying to get diagnosed. I knew somemthing wasnt right from the start and kept telling my midwife and she just kept saying it was "normal signs of pregnancy"!!!
I had to go to the hospital myself and insist it wasnt normal!!
Hope your care is a bit better than mines been! xx

Aww no everyone's poorly.

Hope you find out what's wrong soon beautywithin :hugs:

3girlies- I hope you feel better soon too, god this swine flu sounds scary.

Random- Glad your LO is okay, stupid idiot crashing into you :growlmad:

Hayley- that's really cool that you can see hair on Alex's scan pic, I didn't think they could pic hair up.

Vinnypeanut- You have the same birthday as my little sister :) Also, can't believe you have to travel an hour and a half for your scan!

Blergh, I've been sick 3 times today, spent about an hour throwing up in total, so pretty much an average day so far. I need to go out and buy OH dinner but it's freezing so I don't want to! :lol: xx

Oh hayley, i did wonder how you could tell Adam had hair on my scan pic! Paris was near enough bald when she came out, and didnt start to get proper hair till she was 1 and a half x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->