• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

thank you ladies

ive had a very emotional day today think my hormones are acting up been crying a few times over silly little things! oh the joys of pregnancy lol!

i feel better now just a bit emotional lol im just being silly lol!

whats everyones plans this evening? x

Aww i have days like this all the time. It'll blow over sweetie!

No plan for me this evening....ive done loads of cleaning and moving the house around today so im shattered and my back is aching :(
A night infront of the soaps is on the agenda!
What about you random?
xx

My plan for the evening is also to do nothing. Got new fridge freezer delivered and put all the food shop away so now I'm sitting on my bum. xx

OOoo i'm with the you on that vp..a night in front of the soaps sounds brilliant!!

Anyone gotten to the point where the baby moving and kicking is now starting to hurt? He keeps kicking down there and it's sore now xx

yay random for 22 weeks!! :happydance:

Im with the rest of you on the 'no plans' tonight, im just so tired all the time i cant be arsed to do anything at night when its dark and freezing cold outside!!

Think it'l be tea and telly! Might even get OH to give me a back massage as its killing me lately!! A hot water bottle on it is the only way i get to sleep now!

I'm so glad you said that MS, I have been winging about it all day to random and I think she thinks I'm exaggerating lol. It really hurts, and when jimmy moves positions (which seems like every 5 mins) it makes me go really lightheaded and queezy, its horrid lol.

Happy 22 weeks random :happydance:

I dont have any plans for tonight either :D getting my dress altered tomorrow night then a hair practice woop, I cant wait. Pops is coming to do my wedding photos on the day, I cant wait she's such a lovely lady :kiss:

Does anyone know when I go up a box, I'm getting impatient although it doesnt feel time to move yet :haha: xxx

oh is working late so going for a bath then to watch the tv the programme that early bump is on is on the tv tonight so going to watch that aswell!

ive got heartburn again grrrrrrrrr

random I'm watching that too - kym marsh, gone too soon. Poor Emma, I hope she's ok xxx

Happy 22 weeks random :happydance:

I dont have any plans for tonight either :D getting my dress altered tomorrow night then a hair practice woop, I cant wait. Pops is coming to do my wedding photos on the day, I cant wait she's such a lovely lady :kiss:

Does anyone know when I go up a box, I'm getting impatient although it doesnt feel time to move yet :haha: xxx

I think it was 26+4, so maybe tomorrow! Very soon though, next couple of days!

Oh my god, I've just noticed what boxes all of your baby gaga tickers are in! Eeeep...they're looking very close to the end!

Twiggy- We're in double figures tomorrow! I just noticed it on my ticker and was like :shock:

I also sometimes feel uncomfortable when LO moves now, it sometimes hurts a bit, other times just feels weird xx

lol no you're not exaggerating!! It is sore and painful..roll on 30 odd weeks when it gets even worse cuz they have no room!!

I'm taping that show and gonna watch it tomorrow. So sad :-(

Not long now Random!!! xx

what channel is gone too soon on ?I'd like to see it , although I know it's going to scare me . How's everyone ? I'm feeling much better now and am back on my feet drinking loads of fluid

Twiggy- We're in double figures tomorrow! I just noticed it on my ticker and was like :shock:

yay!! omg iv been watching my ticker like a hawk waiting for double digit day!!! eek! So excited!

Argh!!!!!! Totally pee'd off! I Sky+'d Emma's program on ITV tonight at 8 cause i knew id forget it was on. And now iv gone to watch it and the Sky signal has eff'ing FAILED and not recorded it!!!!!!!! Grrrrr! I sooooo wanted to watch it, gutted. Maybe il catch it on the STV player on the website or something in a day or two maybe?

that is so INFURIATING!!!!!! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->